Germany Car Attack

This prediction has happened. Very tragic, I hope and pray for the safety of everyone in Germany. Its a precursor to the airplane hijacking. Was the number 22 a countdown? Backyard?

Predictions 2-4-17  “NOW.. the 1st of multiple attacks coming.. the vehicle will run down the people.. multiple people on the ground.. many injured laying on the street.. in your own back yard.”

“In the following week.. airplane (s) attack.. 7.. hijacked..  worse and worse.”

“Boston”  — Spirits Voice

I had a visual of a white van or truck, and individuals shooting at the tires of the vehicle.

I had a visual of multiple people being hit by the vehicle.

I had a visual of 2 then 22

Predictions 2-25-17   I had a visual of 000, three different predictions have gone full circle the countdown is complete. We are expecting 3 predictions to unfold within the next two days.

30 thoughts on “Germany Car Attack

1. Karen Collins,

I heard that, too. But given Germany’s situation with terrorism and vehicle-attacks, I’m still highly suspicious it could be terrorism, maybe they just don’t want to cause a panic by admitting it? I don’t know.

Terror-related or not, it could still be a precursor, so I guess we ought to keep our eyes open.

2. I couldn’t find it, but there was something that was implied to happen in Texas, but yesterday in a Kansas City suburb a man shot three people in a bar killing one. Two were from India, and an American who tried to help. The shooter said why don’t you go home. The Texas connection comes from the name of the bar. It was Austins (as in the city Austin, Texas).

• That’s horrible…
      I’ll never understand why people can’t just let each other be; I hope the wounded people recover fully.

3. I don’ t agree that this prediction has happened, nor the Chili eq. I just cannot believe that these ” minor” incidents are worth mentioning for the spirits. They happen all the time all over the world.
    I always assumed that you’re predictions have an important impact worldwide, and you’re record in the past has proven so. These events are not even in the news, so I wonder why..
    I still have the upmost respect for what you have done and are still doing, don’t get me wrong, but this is just not “on the mark” in my opinion. But that’s just my opinion. You and SWC may correct me if I am wrong.
    Respectfully,
    Peter

4. I agree with Eric that this is probably one of the “attacks”. Perhaps it isn’t going to turn out to be related to the type of terrorism we would normally think of but it is still an act that caused terror for those people who were innocently standing by the street and got run down and injured. Perhaps spirit doesn’t classify terrorism as only carried out by jihadists…It is listed on multiple websites including CNN under the heading “Top Stories”, so it is newsworthy.

• The minute I saw this on the news I felt this is the car attack Eric was talking about not the one in Germany and it was a white car I believe

• Actually, they’re not really treating it as terrorism–witnesses suggested the driver was highly intoxicated and didn’t seem to know what was going on. But it’s early to make assumptions.

That said, it seemed to match the prediction of a white truck and lots of injured people perfectly. If it is a precursor to other events, I just remind everyone to be vigilant. Not paranoid or over-stressed, just more aware of their surroundings and anything that’s out of the ordinary.

5. I agree the New Orleans truck seems much closer to the prediction than the Germany thing. However it does not appear to be an attack– more likely a drunk driver. But if it was seen as an image of a truck plowing into a crowd and injuring 20+ people then I could see if being perceived as an attack. (Kind of like how the Ohio thing was initially reported by media as a shooting even though it was a knife attack, but eric received as a shooting). http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/25/us/new-orleans-mardi-gras-parade-accident/

Wasn’t there a prediction at some point about a truck plowing into a parade also? (In addition to this?). Or did I make that up? And NOLA is not that far from
    Texas and I vaguely remember that connection was related to a map pointing at the area? I know it was about planes but could it have been about the precursor to planes? If we’re assuming this signals that is coming I didn’t know if that thought maybe relevant?

I am worried for our skies. (I was before this. It’s felt close the last several days).

• Nicole,
      I totally understand what you mean. I’ve been worried, too; find myself checking the news a lot, kind of on edge, expecting something that I fear, but don’t know what it is.

Granted, I’m not a psychic, and a lot of my worry could be coming from reading about terrorism and hijackings here, maybe my worry is just due to the “power of suggestion”, but it’s definitely there. I can’t dismiss it outright.

6. Eric I was wondering about the San Diego Mardi Gras.. When it will be held?
    Since the spirit told you that such vehicle attack would occur in your own backyard,, and considering a vehicle plowed onto pedestrians (due to drunk driver) in New Orleans, it seems that both the Germany “attack” and the New Orleans one wouldn’t be the one in your prediction.. Maybe another ‘larger attack with larger casualties’ would occur.. maybe it could happen during the San Diego Mardi Gras… Just my thought

• Or, I was thinking maybe “in your own backyard” could be this New Orleans incident. Spirits make a lot of world wide predictions, and in this case, “backyard” could’ve simply meant in the U.S.

7. “I had a visual of 2 then 22” so 2 vehicle incidence and then maybe the next will have 22 casualties?