Ohio State Shooting

This prediction has happened. Please pray for the safety of the 8 injured. Some of you where correct about the big O representing Ohio State University.  We have to get better at warning others about these predictions so that we can alter there tragedy.

Predictions 11-24-16   I am very sorry for sharing this disturbing news on the holidays. But many of you have asked for clarity and I wanted to share what Spirit had to say.

Nothing is expected for today. However when I asked when the shooting/attack will happen they said ‘right now’.

Predictions 11-21-16   “A person yielding a gun.. shooting in front of the many.. Such a horrible situation. Oh Brothers. When so many are out and about.  8  7 ” – Spirits Voice

Again, I had a visual of a big ‘O’ followed by the word ‘Ohio’ being written.

The locations was expected in the north east. But then in the most odd way they showed the word Ohio but with the two Os blown up like a balloon.

67 thoughts on “Ohio State Shooting

1. Amazing you were able to get the Ohio detail, it wasn’t a symbol but literally Ohio indeed. What a tragedy though and hopefully everyone gets out alive!

• I understand your frustration on this but if this information wasn’t out there you don’t know how many more may have been wounded or even dead. I just moved from Ohio and I posted on my your predictions on my facebook. There were a lot of people on Ohio praying it would not happen. So the fact that no one has died but shooter may mean you did change things. Don’t give up the Universe works very strangley

• Regarding warnings, the problem is some people simply just won’t listen. In my florida hometown we’ve had meteorologists urge people to evacuate whenever a serious hurricane is about to hit. And yet there is always someone that stays behind and big surprise they suffer damage and nearly lose their lives.

It’s great you have a gift to predict the future but you can’t force people to listen to you. You’ve done enough simply just offering a warning and it is up to them to take action.

Maybe think of it this way, how would you feel if someone forced you to stay home when you want to go to college that day? You would feel upset that someone is controlling you and not letting you make your own decisions. We all have free will and we have to honor that.

• No need to force anyone. I would recommend sharing predictions like this one. For instance if you share this and they recognize the accuracy then when and if any shooting happened in Florida they might be more open to it.

• Eric, you are sooo accurate here – must be slightly frustrating since some persons here saw Ohio State University in your prediction. Pray for the victims and their families.

• Or YouTube you get paid if you get a certain amount of traffic that way you can still get paid to do it.

• Eric, Even if you contacted the school, I doubt that they would’ve given it credence. Colleges are overwhelmed with public safety issues and frankly, their listening to a psychic who has even a credible history of making accurate predictions would unfortunately be largely ignored. As it is, the police officer bravely protected the students by killing the suspect. We can be grateful that he was in the right place to change the outcome from this event being that much worse. Take heart! Your uncanny accuracy may give authorities pause to watch your predictions more closely for the future.

• Eric do you have a fb page? It’s a broader audience without the people thinking its click bait. Instead of sharing the website.

2. Tragic but I can’t help but to tell u how absolutely amazing your gift is. May I ask if you were born with it or acquired it? And if it’s the latter how?

• So cool. Can’t help but be jealous. I get subtle hints through dreams, but only with my siblings.

3. They confirmed that it was not a shooting but a man driving into people and then stabbing others. Could a shooting still happen?

I heard that terrorism is one of the motives being tossed around. They think the car-ramming and stabbing is awfully similar to something out of a terrorist manual, which was something I’d been wondering about myself. ISIS had recently released a video detailing how to stab people and make bombs

That could be wrong; we won’t know much for awhile. Just thought it worth mentioning because you said the spirits predicted a terror attack. I guess we’ll see what the police investigation uncovers.

In the meantime, everyone stay safe. And Eric, don’t blame yourself for what happened today. You did what you could; that’s all anyone can do.

5. Pingback: Ohio State Shooting | melbrake

6. The attacker was a Somali refugee who also spent time in Pakistan. I believe he was young, maybe a student. Terrorism being investigated.

7. Police ID’d him as Abdul Artan, an 18 year old Somali refugee. They didn’t say when he arrived in the States, though.

If it turns out to be terror-related, it might inspire other attacks. Everyone please be careful, report anything suspicious, yet at the same time think logically–it’s when people’s emotions get in control and they get panicked or angry that they do rash things.

8. Great Job Eric and the Spirits. We still need to do our best to alter the events. Sometimes it is hard to do because the predictions are symbolic instead of direct and concise.

9. Very impressive.

While technically the shooting still occured, I hear from others that your prediction may have saved the lives of those injured, who may have lost their lives had you not.

Sure, those attacked at the university may never know who you are, but that doesn’t matter as long as you’re saving lives. But, if you (with our help of course) keep making accurate predictions people will start taking these warnings seriously. Let’s not get overly complacent, however. We need to find a pattern to the signs we receive from the spirit realm, otherwise our warnings will be about as reliable as throwing darts blindfolded.

10. There are many more bad outcomes from this event than just the devastation of the event itself, this will give the public the ammunition it needs to accept the Muslim registration being put forth, more anti Muslim haters coming out of the woodwork, and even less coverage than the little that has been shown on the water protectors in North Dakota. Has spirit ever given you a feeling like some attacks are deliberate from our own country and not over seas? I’m not pushing conspiracy theories just curious if they ever have given actual origin of terror attacks?

11. Eric though very accurate ..
    sad another attack such as this has occured …
    one day spirit will give you a blank sheet and say nothing to report …
    until then blessings to you..
    and a prayer for victims ..and a speedy recovery for them and those affected ..

12. Oh gosh, Eric, you were very accurate on this one. Hoping that we can use your insight to stop another one. Please don’t blame yourself for the outcome.
    This incident was definitely terror-related. Thank God that none of the victims died. Prayers to them and their families after this violent attack.
    Now the thing we need to be concerned about is if this incident is going to inspire others to carry out deadlier attacks.
    Thank you for your efforts and insight,
    Em

13. Brazil plane crash killing 81 one on board including Brazilian football team (soccer ) for you yanks it was travelling to Colombia was there a prediction for this?
    All I can remember was the British plane link

14. Laurence …Hi
    This does quite fit
    .but it does mention British plane and Papa John moment ..which is a Hero type moment in soccer. ..
    though it says Washington and they knew the plane was going to be used as a weapon …doesnt fit with
    reported electrical problem of plane .
    not much of a match but i tried to find reference.

15. twiceblessed thank you for pointing that out it makes sense …
    like Laurence i feel there is something linking this unfortunate
    crash to a prediction …

• Rhona, the plane in Columbia was a British Aerospace 146. condolences from around the world are coming in to the football team and the mayor of Medellín said the crash was “a tragedy of huge proportions”. There is more information coming in on the players as it seems they were well loved. I agree with you about a link to a prediction. I guess we will eventually see it.

• luna tic Hi …Thanks for the info ..I agree …yes.. they were well loved ..had a lump in my throat watching the video of them ….
        So sad so young ..
        blessings to you and yours
        keep safe

16. Hello Eric, your gift is amazing… I found this site earlier this year during the Florida hurricane season.
    Just a heads up. I don’t know if anyone posted this yet…..Trump is going to start his “victory tour” in Ohio… Cincinatti
    any thoughts on this???