Notes on 10-8-15

Big change in creating our world predictions, this is how we will predict timeframes moving forward.

“The ‘Booth’ prediction is coming now.. 10..”  — Spirits Voice

Predictions on 9-23-15    “Like John Wilkes Booth.. go out there and catch him, he is on the run.” — Spirits Voice

John Wilkes Booth: was an American stage actor who assassinated US President Abraham Lincoln in 1865. Booth was a well known actor of the Booth theatrical family. He was also a Confederate sympathizer, and strongly opposed to the abolition of slavery by the US.  After the assassination Booth went on the run and the US mounted a historic man hunt. Booth fled on horseback to Maryland, eventually making his way to a farm 12 days later, where he was tracked down. Booth’s companion gave himself up, but Booth refused and was shot by a Union soldier after the barn in which he was hiding was set ablaze.
Facts taken by: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wilkes_Booth

World Predictions Change: This is the new system for creating ‘timeframes’. We are moving away from predicting timeframes when we present the initial prediction, instead we will come back later, remind you of the event and predict that this event has arrived. Some of the predictions will have a numeric ‘code’ that will be used to describe the prediction, then when it is about to happen Spirit will provide a visual of that code. Expect this countdown structure to dominate our new order in making world predictions.

In this previous prediction I truly believe one of these numbers are a code: Notes on 10-3-15 Airplane Bombing

I had a visual of an explosion within an airplane.
I had a visual of a flight attendant walking around ending her journey in the front of the plane by the cockpit.
Spirit wrote: 67 or 77 (which implies around the 6th or 7th.)
Spirit wrote: 23.. 359 (I know they wrote 35 but unclear of the last number, I believe  it was 0 or 9. I am unclear what these numbers represent)
“International.. terror.. trapped” — Spirits Voice

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic predictions for 2015, psychic world predictions, World Predictions and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Notes on 10-8-15

1. Marjie says:

I am wondering if the John Wilkes Booth moment may have something to do with the murder of Steve Carter in Marin county CA? He was shot while walking his dog; they shot the dog too, and stole his car keys. A massive manhunt has resulted in the arrest of 2 of the 3 killers. One (female) is still at large.

• Can I have a link. They implied however it was outside of the US.

• jules104 says:

Eric,So this isn’t about the US President then I hope? He visits Roseburg, Oregon on friday and then supposedly Rancho Santa Fe, CA for the Columbus holiday weekend, down near you somewhat. It just seems weird that they keep using the American Presidential assasins, John Wilkes Booth, and didn’t they use Lee Harvey Oswald earlier…or is it just about saying they will be on the run same as these men?

• I am a huge history fan, love to read stories about the past. I think they are just using Booth as an example. They have compared the actions of ISIS to Genghis Khan, but just examples and symbolic messages.

• Harvey says:

Who is Steve Carter? I think It meant “solo” run away. Is it related to political assassination?

2. star48 says:

Eric, looking at the numbers only..
    I found a landslide in Guatemala … 220 dead. And 350 missing..plus or minus on both..
    See.http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/08/us-guatemala-mudslide-idUSKCN0S22GN20151008

3. Hi Eric, I wasn’t sure where to ask this question, but can you ask Spirit if they see an end to all this animal abuse around the world and the horrible torture these precious animals are facing with all the factory farming and if we can stop all this cruelty ?

• Harvey says:

Thanks Colettescorner, for being animal care. I too want to see that result ending the animals cruelty. I’ve seen the youtube of the dog being skinned alive and thrown in the dump still breathing for the last 5 minutes. It turned his head looking at his skin. It was alert. It occurred in China. It has to STOP!

THANKS FOR Bringing Attention!
      Blessings!

• Though I am a huge animal fan, I believe there focus is set on helping humanity. I will leave it open for them to answer though.

• Harvey says:

Thanks Eric. Animals are always the last minority and don’t have a voice to speak on their behalf.

Peace to all creatures.

4. Popi says:

Hi Eric! I want to ask a maybe stupid question… Have you ever thought that maybe they give you somehow Gps coordinates? You can see that from previous predictions that already happened

5. Carolyn malone says:

Yet another college shooting – today in Arizona, with one fatality. People magazine has addresses of all US Congressman in this week’s issue. If you care to, please write to your congressman and urge them to push for stricter gun control laws. Prayers are needed of course, but we need to take action as well. Thanks for listening.

6. Carolyn malone says:

Dear Star 48, I am not asking for banning any weapons, only gun control (not a ban) meaning background checks before gun purchases. So far, we have done nothing. Doing nothing, solves nothing. As of this writing, there has now been another college shooting today in Texas. And, it is only roughy 4 pm EST. Clearly, something must be done. I do believe in God or a Higher Power. I also believe in the Human Power of prayer. But in addition to these things, we need to do more than just pray. Some sort of action must be taken. Will background checks solve all future murders. No, of course not. But, I do believe it is a step in the right direction. Look, Star48, we may not agree on this issue, but I do think you might agree that this situation is getting out of hand. As I said before, doing nothing solves nothing.

• star48 says:

Carolyn,
      I think that the mental health component is the key that should be put in your solution.,
      The copycat shootings I believe are related…terrible that people are using violence because of their own pain.
      We do not disagree that there needs to be something done…
      I just know people..impaired people…that we and families cannot help. Due to rules.
      So I have been praying for a movement….to help the vulnerable …

• myseventh says:

The schools as well as society have quit allowing children to experience losing and or regection, once these children get out on their own they have not learned how to cope with not getting what you want or rejection. Then when they experience life’s downs they over react since they have not learned how to properly respond. Even if this one piece of the puzzle is corrected today there are many more years of this to come since this type of teaching has been in place for a while, unfortunately this is very likely to get worse before it gets better.

• Harvey says:

What!? Now in Texas! Good grieves. ….how many more to go one day then next. It seemed happened all over in USA EVERYDAY this past week since Oregon incident.

I wonder if it had to do with after the “blood moon” effects people’s minds and moods these days. It happened in Israel killing each others. What’s going on?

7. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Assassination planned on Two. Members of Congress..foiled..
    Murfreesboro, Tenn., man charged in assassination plot against 2 members of Congress – Tennessean