Notes on 7-30-15

August

“NOW.. New Zealand.. Australia.. Plymouth.. A large earthquake.. in 3.” — Spirits Voice

Spirit showed the words “NOW” in bold print, it was followed by seeing the number “200”

It’s in August, three could be seen as in 3 days making it around Sunday the 2nd, or they are talking about Monday the 3rd. They would later add ’20’ but I question if that is for the prediction below. So we have three possible timeframes. Historically they have used countdowns, so sometime around Sunday is the most likely answer.

I had two dueling visuals of the earthquake, one showed bodies being brought out of the rubble one after another, while the second showed frighten people standing outside looking at the rubble, unloading stacks of water bottles and water jugs.

This is the second time they have presented two dueling possible outcomes. In my entire time predicting the future this is a first for me. I am asking for your help, we can alter the tragedy of this prediction, imagine what could be accomplished if we successfully warn the people of New Zealand. So please join us, help serve the Spiritual force I answer to. Share this prediction with others. If you’re in New Zealand or Australia share it with as many people as possible. Attach one of my previous predictions that reflect our accuracy to help convince them of our position.  use “The Most Accurate Predictions” Page (https://worldwidepredictions.com/major-events-predicted-in-2013/) so they have an idea of our previous work. Under the comment section please share ideas on how to get our word out there, and please share what you have done with the rest of us in regards to altering this earthquake prediction. Its time to change the fear we create into hope.

These predictions are incomplete and need more details:

I had a visual of people in a desert mourning the loss of life. Then they showed a large metal eagle fly over the desert. “The bomb dropped is in the wrong place.”

“76 passengers killed.. 182..” — Spirits Voice

“Two..” — Two people involved or two events?

They would add the number 14 later. I had a visual of a man walking through an airplane from the back all the way to the cock pit.

“A mad man.. will commit a great horror.. one of the worst.. Greece.”
Is this a separate message about Greece or apart of the airplane prediction?

“Ethiopia..”

107 thoughts on “Notes on 7-30-15

1. I hope and pray that my prayers will help change the future for the better lets pray we can alter these tragedies blessings

• Yes Travis, the more people to pray help to alter the directions. Thanks for praying and blessings to you!

2. I have posted this entire prediction to dutchsinse page on Facebook he has followers from all over the world including lots from Australia and the U.S. I don’t know if you know of him but he predicts earthquakes with astounding accuracy using his own scientific observations. I hope this helps

• Star 48 sweden is registering her voice in all this too ..as to the string theory …i have often postulated whether Gia with her grids and vortexes and such has a layer of the string system …i dont know its all to do with balance …kinda like if our bodies have a small prob it can effect the whole system eventually and all citcuits kick in to help balance tjings up and then when all is well every part settles and takes care of its own zone but always in communication with the whole ..the sum of all parts type thing…sorry just venting my thoughts .i cant explain it very well.
      Whats your thoughts ..anyone please add what you think feel free to correct me ..im no expert..

• Rhona,
        I intuitively understand what you are trying to articulate.. (My opinion)
        I think …..you are right on with the zones. Being interactive..there has been an earthquake in 2014 in Sweden.
        The first in 100 years now there has been another one in adjustment for that zone, yesterday and will probably have a few more coming
        Another 6 earthquakes have happened in the ocean above and below Iceland in the sea, all in a line, another adjustment, than a small earthquake in ear Frankfurt, Germany .. They are all in that zone.
        If you look on a Google earth you can see the triangle in that zone..
        Another Zone now active Tonga, or Raoul Island, Australia (Rainbow beach) now New Zealand is to happen —another type of triangle in that zone..
        So I they can be really far apart or in the same zone..
        Still have a lot of monitoring– does it affect other zones and when and ? Totally like your visual of strings and nails — grin…
        It is the total earth and the universe..has patterns and we are one..at subatomic level
        So is universal energy we direct ( prayer, thought , direct action.)
        so our “group”. Directs energy for a positive outcome..
        (Above is my opinion)
        Is that off track?
        Interested in your thoughts

• Star 48 …quatum physics and quantum machanics..yes i do believe and have experienced the collective consciousness in a miriad of ways for many years synchronicity plays a huge part in my life…so its not theoretical at a personal level.with me…i believe everything in the universe is connected and every thing we say and do here on earh has cause and effect and resounds through the universe…at the end of the day we are all human and do human stuff but we are on track…i am going to post a link that touches in all this ..for your own interest ..you may even be familiar with it ..i will post the link soon…this link.is comprehensive and i have been with it for more than 25 years it validated all my thoughts and intuitions while growing up…oops seem to be long answer again..need to select best link.fir you and all who wish to read or listen as has free audio too..blessings

• Rhona, Star48…have you watched any of the Dutchsinse utube videos of him explaining the way he predicts where the earthquakes will happen next? Sounds rather like what you are talking about. It’s very scientific and he is pretty accurate at predicting them. It is interesting how he explains it all and how they interact. Not sure about some of his other topics, mainly watch the earthquakes. Will be praying for peace and calm and sending prayers and light to your area of the world Rhona. Blessings

• Rhona, I keep getting page not found? When you can.
        Will you .give me key words to try to find it myself.. Love your comment..blessings

• Jules 104 thanks im trying to pin point this quake in ausralia..we have had a wee rumble in west australia a couple of days ago …south australia spencer bay …of course queensland is in the wire …now im going to say up north west aus is a real.pos…the reason its hard is whats happening at the moment its surprised everywhere…yes i clicked onto Dutchsens once he is on to something a far as quakes go ..hope the move is progredding well…

3. Eric, we had a few days ago here a Earth Trimmer under the sea by Hervey bay,
    that is between Australia and New Zealand, maybe now is a big one coming.

4. Hi everyone from Queenland and New Zealand …so happy to hear from you all …i was really taken by surprise when Queesland rocked yesturday …New Zealand you guys are always prepared and my thought prayers and admiration are ever present ..im on the west coast dont loose touch with us keep safe …blessings

• Awesome Rhona! Are you a native of “kiwi”? My daughter is now 18 was born in Lower Hutt nearby Wellington. Beautiful place to live! We keep praying!

• Harvey i have many genetic links with NZ from 1890 also my marriage certificate is witnessed by A Tiliana Rose a winderful princess from the land of the great white cloud…lumarian paleides peoples they are…Hope you havnt been too busy .

5. Oh my God! Terrible things are about to happen? I hope the people of Australia and New Zeland will stay safe and perhaps somebody could post it to “before its news” site?( my english is not very good)

Would you ask for more clarification about Greece too Eric?
    We have to pray for every one 😢

6. Hi Erick I’m going to give you some info about the possible Australia earthquake but I want to ask you and everybody to read this carefully…I use infrared satellite imagery to detect anomalies around the globe in order to forecast POSSIBLE earthquakes…on July 27th and 28th I detected a particularly big anomaly over southern Australia(offshore), it usually takes 5 to 6 days after the appearance of the anomaly to the earthquake to occur that means that the most possible date for this earthquake is going to be between August 2nd-3rd, I want you to know that I don’t predict earthquakes and that this could be a false alarm…30% of my forecast don’t become true…before I read this I was 75% confident of this forecast but now I would say that I’m 85% confident…remember I DON’T PREDICT EARTHQUAKES I’m just giving you a warning,I don’t like to give a possible magnitude of the event but in the past anomalies like this represented 6+ magnitude earthquakes.I going to write all this info in my site and I’m going to upload an image of the anomaly on the next few hours,I create my website just a few weeks ago so nobody knows about it and I there’s just a few posts I’m from Costa Rica so the site is in Spanish…Please take all the precautions you might need for the event…thank you all for reading…(excuses for my English)

earthquakecode.wordpress.com

7. Hey Eric ah idea where about in Australia as I live in Oz or New Zealand as I have a son who lives in New Zealand I wonder which Island North oR South any idea how can we prep our family when we not sure where about or exactly when thanks for the warning wish I knew more

• They implied the Pymouth area, but part of me questions whether that is just where the visual took place. Be diligent. I plan to try and keep everyone informed over the situation. The good new is they have now verified that its a destructive quake but nothing massive like the horror of Nepal. But with destruction comes tragedy.

8. Jules104, rhona, thanks for links and information..
    Looks like we are all on the same page! Blessings…

9. Hi Eric… Remember the bridge prediction and the ship moving towards it? Could that be the Greenpeace activists?

10. See link. “The Manam Volcano in Papua New Guinea sent up a major eruption, Friday, local time, the first of it’s kind in almost 11 years”. It was an ash cloud of 65,000, feet in the air. Perhaps a precursor of something else? Praying for the authorities to have the insight which they will need to act, and calm earth and waters in the area of Australia, New Zealand, and (New) Plymouth. Please everyone who is able… get the word out there. Blessings

11. Hi Eric, thank you for the warnings. I live in The South Island of New Zealand, and regularly follow your predictions. I have been seeing the number 3 for a couple of weeks now and have been telling my friends that something is going to happen on that day. Seeing your warning this morning has just given me shivers down my spine and I have shared your prediction with them. I believe that being more aware that something may happen and our surroundings, we will save lives. Keep up the great work you do. Let’s hope we are wrong.

12. As a follow on I have looked up the phase of the moon It is at perigee on Sunday 2nd and therefore moving away from earth on Monday 3rd August. In the past some of New Zealand’s earthquakes have happened as the moon pulls away from earth.

• Oh my. Let’s hope no major disasters on the 3rd. Thanks Helen. Keep praying!

Unfortunately, it’s true abut the earthquakes caused by the full moon as it pulled the gravity.

13. I typically get bad acid before a major quake in nz, I haven’t had acid this bad for a few years now. Not sure it will hit us in the south island, they feel to be moving north.

• Eric and anyone, I witnessed the “X” mark on the moon in the clouds, last night before 10pm in Dallas, TX. If that’s the sign, what does that mean? Hope it’s not the bad sign. It’s weird as I never seen like that.

BLESSING!

• Wow that’s great Harvey! I to saw the blue moon and tried to take pics. It was beautiful coming down out of the mountains. I didn’t see any X though. 😦 but….was just blessed by the beauty of it all. :). Blessings Always Harvey.

• It’s the clouds on the moon in Dallas that showed “X” mark and lasted about 5 mins. It’s freaky.

• Eric- a possible US earthquake?…your previous prediction of ” east of LA” and “north”. Maybe your feeling something even closer than New Zealand/Australia…like beneath your feet! Literally.

• Star 48 i know its sleep time for all of you ove there but i cant rest until i post this….jotting in note pad 4pm my time 1st August….Cook Islands …Then Chili …Chili it could be big there ….Roses came in for New Zealand lots of Roses …Coral sea….blessings

14. Hi Erick like I told before I use satellite images to forecast possible earthquakes…on July 27th two anomalies appeared over the east of Australia five days later like I mentioned two earthquakes hit the area around the anomaly…On 29th another anomaly appeared over the south of Australia that means that tomorrow something more COULD happen..

The forecast about today earthquakes: (Spanish but you can see the image of the anomaly):

Information about tomorrow POSSIBLE earthquake(s):

And remember be prepared don’t be scared…God bless you all.

• Juanjose86 thanj you so much ….u gave just read your post this moring 2 august ..last night before retiring i took a picture that is quite heavey down off the wall that is above the bed and that was a cue from spirit…now.i live in the are of south west aust you have noted. I also have had thoughts on our area ..phones have been dropping out and srange weather …thank you again prayers light and love for all here in west ausralia.too this coupd be on target…

15. Wow interesting!! I live in NZ thank you for your warning and somehow I think you are going to be right on the earthquake.. Yesterday I had a feeling of dread all day that something natural and damaging was coming.. I spent most of the late afternoon outside looking at nature the clouds the birds the cows and other animals.. Honestly something was off nature I believe is our best clue after intuition

16. May I ask.. Could you give me an idea of the sense of the surroundings by that I mean location please. In your visual did you see snow, hills, open land, I’m trying to get a feeling on South Island or North Island and how populated the area surrounding possible earthquake. Once again thank you Eric you truly are wonderful to share your gift to help others

• Well now they are saying this unfolds in Nov. Very upset over our mistake. To answer the question they seem to imply the earthquake will be in the ocean and affect the region between the two land masses of New Zealand.

• Hi Eric love light and a supporting word to you and spirit..the mistake just gives everyone more time to prepare and pray for a lessened energy …thanks for all you do blesdings

17. Hi Helen,Chaos,Katrina and all in New Zealand being 9 in the evening where you are i just wanted to say my thoughts prayers love and light are with you through this night ..i too Chaos have been feeling seedy today and a little off balance as it occurs when a quake is near aus or NZ…also had left foot buzzing ,indicating earthquake with 1 – 2 days of 6 plus left is usually south as Eric and spirit have stated…bless all of you and try to sleep…

18. Hi Queenslanders my thoughts are with you guys ….i picked up on a pist some time ago when the candy man feature was on the new here that the gold coast was in for flooding now i still feel there is more to come so Mckay to Newcastle be vigilant these quakes arent over…i want to be wrong so wrong love light and prayers to you all we are here for ya…try to rest if you cant sleep.

• I feel and sensed it’d be around 9am in North, perhaps Calif. Hope not. Let’s pray!

Let’s there be peace on earth.

• I looked the older post of 10-14-14. Saying earthquakes in calif…one left..wed..losses over 500. Made me wondering if it meant that there will be one more earthquake on Wednesday after of the 3rd on Monday. Just a thought.

19. Collegues, for the record the earthquakes so far for Australia Are– (newest on the top)
    See DATE and TIME (UTC) LAT LON MAG DEPTH
    km DIST
    km LOCATION MAP
    (Click to show on interactive map) EVENT ID
    (Click to explore)
    01-AUG-2015 04:46:24 -25.39 154.23 5.2 10 0 NEAR EAST COAST OF AUSTRALIA 5154319
    01-AUG-2015 03:38:44 -25.37 154.28 5.6 10 5 NEAR EAST COAST OF AUSTRALIA 5154313
    29-JUL-2015 23:41:40 -25.43 154.22 5.7 10 5 NEAR EAST COAST OF AUSTRALIA 5154153

20. Hi everyone so far every thing seems quiet on the west australian coast…im still anchoring light love and energy here and for the east coast…being aware also of many in australia and our site family doing the same..blessings all

21. Hi star 48 im thinking along the lines of echo maybe there are a couple of responses that quakes have to each other …magnetic and string type echo…i need to put more thought into this …Qito Cotopaxi volcano erupting..spot in with china …c will be ill…muat talk about Japan said spirit to Eric…its all happenung …im concerned deeply now for Japan…will pist bacj latter…Grand daughters bday….blessing and keep safe all in areas affected…

• Rhona,
      I see from your comment that you are confirming that the time frame is unfolding?
      …also your need to reaffirm the Japan warning reference? Also the Quito volcano is starting? Am I correct?
      And you had a great time with your granddaughters! Grin,

22. Pingback: Notes on 9-30-15 | World Predictions

23. Pingback: Hospital in Afghanistan Bombed by US | World Predictions

24. Pingback: Notes on 10-3-15 Airplane Bombing | World Predictions

25. Eric, SWC,

Madman in Greece,
    Sent letter bombs..
    Excerpt..

Police said the counterterrorism officers apprenhended the suspect while leaving an apartment block near central Athens on Saturday. He was carrying several bags with two pistols, 300 bullet cartridges, several detonators, cables, timers and gunpowder, and eight fake identity cards, a police statement said.