Notes on 9-6-14 Imminent Terror Attack

“An attack is imminent.
This is a bad timeframe, bad, bad, bad.
Some will be foiled but not all.” Spirits Voice

Where? I asked, “Europe” Spirit answered.
When? I asked, “Now” Spirit responded.
Earlier in the day 7 and 27 was brought up again.

Previous Predictions that may or may not be related:

Notes on 9-2-14   ‘N e t h e r l a n d s’ was spelled out in red, however they spelled it wrong with two tt s instead of an H. There was a feeling of a threat.
I had a visual of an airplane on the tarmac
I had a visual of a large spider slamming through a mountain tunnel and racing down a highway.
“One.. One.. Rage”
I had a visual the Spirits were circling the last two days at the end of the calendar week, which if you looked at a calendar would be Friday and Saturday.

Notes on 7-26-14    “An infestation.. a gaping hole.. a massive explosion.. where the leaders are.. by the Capitol.. Europe (Norway).. 27.. we can try.. warn them!”
27 could be seen as the 27th or the 2nd (7 could be symbolic to the day), no month was provided.

Notes on 7-16-14     I had a visual of two metal poles, one on the left side the other on the right. A white ball slowly rolled down from one pole and stopped a little bit over half way on the field, then there was an explosion.

Notes on 7-11-14     I had a visual of a soccer ball rolling, then they implied I should look at our history of predictions, this is the only one that came to mind, please let me know if you can find another prediction that might have ties to the soccer ball, it wasn’t a very nice message:

Notes on 12-31-13     “It came, it came, the games have arrived!.. oh you’re in trouble.. cancelled.. disappointment as the dream is squashed.. terrorist ” I had a visual of red roses being cut down.

Notes on 7-4-14     I had a visual of people sitting on benches in a stadium, everyone was looking up while clapping, than under the bleachers, behind the people,  an explosion happened, people began to scream and everyone scrambled for safety.  “Terror.. terror”

Notes on 1-25-14     I had a visual of the number 8, then a page was turned, and I had a visual of a man with a whipped back, then a page turned, I had a visual of a large target sign, then the page turned again and I had a visual of fireworks going off.

Notes on 1-15-14     I had a visual of fireworks going off, it was exciting and people where cheering, then a massive explosion on the ground behind something, and the cheering turned to terror.

World Predictions Glossary — Spider: The spider is used to describe the worst type of violent sinister act. It has been used to describe both terror attacks and school shootings.

Eric’s Comments: Their countdown is complete, they have vaguely presented a location, and details to what would happen. Please I implore you get the word out to those in Europe. The predictions consistently present Europe, Norway, Netherlands, Boston, and a California Bridge attack. If you know those in Europe now is the time to share it, according to Spirit this is coming in the next few days and we must convince someone of authority to be diligent during those days. These events can be altered and the now is the time.

74 thoughts on “Notes on 9-6-14 Imminent Terror Attack

1. Eric, I saw this and wanted to forward this to you….Is there anything to this? Madworldnews.com/Isis-insurgents-8-miles-Texas/

2. Europe covers a big area. Maybe based on Eric’s visions, the soccer ball should be considered… where is soccer most played? Also, the fireworks theme is important, perhaps.

3. i would concentrate first on netter. might be something jewish which defines area in the netherlands. color red could be flag

4. Hi Eric,

I’ve been reading this prediction over and over. Just a few suggestions.
    The capital of Holland is Amsterdam. The city’s flag is red. Soccer is huge in the Netherlands and Amsterdam, so that would be consistent.
    The Schiphol (airport’s) tunnel is the largest in Holland. Also lots of jewish people live in Amsterdam.

When I read the prediction a couple of days ago first thing that came to mind was false flag and a dirty bomb. I don’t feel the missing planes or the dikes have anything to do with it.

Time frame is hard to tell from the numbers but it could be within the next two months.
    It feels to me like either they try to target a soccer game with lots of people present or go for the airport tunnel and attack a subway train, reminiscent of the Madrid train attack in 2004.

I hope this is helpful.

5. In Amsterdam,Ajax football team play in red and white and have a supposed large Jewish following.and are champions of holland.

• Thanks Sean, do you know where all the games are played and what that location looks like. Guys I truly believe that when I looking at the stadium or sitting on the train in these visions these are the actual locations. So pictures of these locations go along way.

• Hi Eric,

The soccer games are played in the Amsterdam Arena. Here are some pictures of it (hope it works, first time posting pictures here):

[IMG]http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r548/nadira10011/hair/amsterdamarena2_zps005282a1.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r548/nadira10011/hair/schiphol2_zps18732f22.jpg[/IMG]

These are images of the stop for Schiphol in the tunnel:

[IMG]http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r548/nadira10011/hair/schiphol1_zps4c99f5d6.jpg[/IMG]

Hope this helps you to picture the location and the event that will take place a bit more.

• oops sorry obviously it didn’t work. Eric would you please be so kind to remove this post?
        Is BB code not allowed on your website?

6. google netter amsterdam then ajax stadium which give you area. im concentrating on the highlight of netter as a point of reference. used twice as different meanings of reference.

7. The two poles and a white ball … it could be baseball. There are two foul poles in each ball park, and baseballs are white. Most parks set off fireworks when a home run is hit by the home team.

8. Hello all and love and blessings to each..
    Eric, you have given..
    ““An attack is imminent.
    This is a bad timeframe, bad, bad, bad.
    Some will be foiled but not all.” Spirits Voice

I had a visual that I was sitting on a train or subway, as I looked out the window crowds of people were walking off the train. The visual switched, an explosion had happened, people were covered in dust and ash, they covered their mouths as they diligently left the scene.”

I just found this..but not in Europe..
    SANTIAGO, Chile (AP) — A blast ripped through a fast-food restaurant next to a busy subway station in Chile’s capital on Monday, injuring at least 14 people in the most damaging of nearly 30 bombings or attempted bombings in Santiago this year.

While no group claimed responsibility for the blast, many past bombings have been claimed by anarchist groups and Chile’s government said it would invoke the country’s tough anti-terror laws.

The explosion took place during lunchtime at a restaurant in a small, underground shopping mall connected to the Escuela Militar subway station in Santiago’s affluent Las Condes neighborhood.

Witnesses described a gory and chaotic scene as the blast sent bodies flying, while commuters ran away from the smoke screaming.

“We heard the blast and ran in fear. When I turned around I saw the heartbreaking scene: there was glass, dust and twisted metal everywhere,” Silvana Bobadilla, a waitress at one of the nearby restaurants, told local television.

9. Antwerp Belgium, they speak Flemish which is a form of Dutch and there is a large population of Jews associated with the diamond industry.

10. The Sherry-Netherland Hotel is 5 1/2 miles from the new Freedom Tower in New York. There was a “prank call” sent to the tower threatening a nuclear attack just this week.

11. The Sherry-Netherland Hotel is 5 1/2 miles from the Freedom Tower…which was the victim of a “nuclear threat prank call”. I’ve had some dreams for more than 20 years cryptically telling that something awful was coming. Do you think that 7 and 27 may actually stand for 727?

12. Eric, I posted on 6/22/14 an article.. Leader of Boko Harum and some of his inner group killed my Nigerian forces on Friday.,

13. Pingback: Terror Threats Foiled | World Predictions

14. Pingback: Parliament Hill Shooting | World Predictions

15. Pingback: Predictions on 10-25-14 | World Predictions

16. “I had a visual of several crushed houses floating in water, nothing was left undamaged.
    Philippines
    Between November and December, the worst natural disasters unfold as the year closes, Japan, Florida, and one of the absolute worst for the year in the Philippines
    Oh people of the Philippines two years in a row you have suffered, such absolute horror, complete destruction, massive casualties, so much death, people of the Philippines brace yourself for the worst, Poseidon shows no mercy.”

I quote your predictions dated 1025-2014. The Philippines has 3 parts, the northern part, central part and southern part. The worst place which killed many was located in the central part of the Philippines where I am presently located. Eric, please help can you please ask the spirits where here in the Philippines and date if any. Will appreciate your help on this, PLEASE.

17. Roses being cut down could be the rose bowl, its one of the games played for the semi finals of the college football national championship

18. Eric I don’t know if this is the precise thread.,
    however the Tunnel from France to England has had coordinated attacks if 1200 people going for the fences., dying..anything at all costs to get to UK all from the countries embroiled in Chaos..there is no way to monitor that there are bad actors intermixed with the “good people” fleeing for their lives…

It has gone beyond manageable for the companies involved in moving goods…asking for government assistance, help and money.
    Due to the past two days and the attacks..
    See.

19. Eric, SWC,
    Malmö,Sweden..a large explosion heard…still unfolding.,( initial reports say could be firework?
    Police in Malmo, Sweden, say loud bang heard around city probably came from large firework – Kvallsposten