Malaysian Plane Shot Down

Unfortunately this prediction has happened. It was a constant contradiction in their predictions of what we believe were the missing Malaysian plane, its debris was  over the land but landed in the ocean. It was shot down but then they said they mentioned out of time or ‘too late’. Now it clear, they are talking about two different Malaysian Planes. My opinion of it being about Syria was wrong.

Notes on 7-8-13 I had a visual of men on the ground with grenade launchers shooting at planes in the sky. I never saw the plane but heard it in the background.

Notes on 1-15-14 I had a visual of an airplane in mid-air and then it exploded, it switched and I looked at the ground, the debris was everywhere. “Terror took their lives” — 26

These predictions are related to the Missing Malaysian plane:

Notes on 1-17-14 I saw a plane that was on the tarmac, on its tail was the number 20. “too late.”

Notes on 3-16-14
“Look to the south..”
“Passenger 45.. is to blame.”

Notes on 3-13-14 “The plane will be found North East of where you’re looking”
Notes on 3-24-14 Locating Missing Plane I had a visual of the spirits pulling out a map and laying it down, on the map was Indonesia, in the center of the map was Bali.
“Indonesia.. around the area of Bali.. not just the sea.. north-east of where you are looking now.. 5,4,3,2,1,0.. Those of you who can convince them to look in that area please make those efforts.”

Notes on 4-24-14 “you need to look farther north move closer to Indonesia.. seatbelts.. seatbelts.. 17 across is how far north” — They are saying the plane will be found 17 degrees latitude, that’s how far north it is. Seatbelts?

22 thoughts on “Malaysian Plane Shot Down

1. The Spirits have implied that we are missing a piece of the prediction, probably a reference to a number of some kind. I do remember a prediction that talked about several lives being taken but I can’t find the notes. Also is this the bus/71 attack, its hard to tell without hearing about what happened on the ground.

2. You mentioned 17 and 26 on 4-24. The flight was flight 17 and it was downed on the 17th. That is almost 26 weeks to the day from 1-15.

3. If I may suggest something here…the Malaysian flight was a Bermuda Triangle thingy, not shot down, nor debris. The planet is going wonky and these anomalies will occur more frequently. There was something on board that plane that may have been used for a false flag event. My instincts say the ‘good ET’s’ made it happen. There maybe another event to happen?

4. Eric, 6-18-13. Posting. Does this fit too?..I had a visual of several police or soldiers surrounding a few bodies laying on the ground. They seemed to be missing clothes. Then they showed several different faces bruised and bloody.

5. This an an article I came across describing the scene of the wreckage. Many victims were still in their seatbelts and also mentions a man with a gun standing in the darkness. Interestingly enough July 1914 is the date that World War I began, exactly 100 years ago and pretty much for the same reasons and near same territory dispute.

6. Is it just me or we seeing a lot of signs on number 7. This happened on the 17th day of the 7th month of the year 2014. 2+0+1+4 equals 7. Flight MHS17, Boeing 777 and I read that it’s I first flight was on 7/17/1997, 17 years from this date. I wonder what this means??