“10” written in a target center – Around November 25th-26th
” in about 2 hours” later they showed 1:50. – Mid to early January.
Both are considered a countdown. So I wrote the expected timeframe, the first is perhaps a hurricane/typhoon because we were talking about that subject at the time.
In case you might be wondering where all the new predictions are, or the clarifications are, they have one focus right now and that’s the sum of 2014 which we should roll out at the end of the month or beginning of December. Then we will revisit our current riddles. As we move into 2014 they have two main focuses, accuracy and changing an outcome of at least one of these horrible tragedies, but they also want to make small adjustments to the blog itself for the reader. This is your time to give your opinion on how to we can better present these world predictions. I want to hear your ideas, this is your site as much as it is mine and anything will be considered, here are a few things they will consider changing:
- Rolling out/collect all the notes and post them at the end of the week, so that we have time to ask for clarification, and also when reading it you don’t have to look at previous posts to understand. This would also give us time to make corrections.
- Changing the name of “notes” to “Spirits messages” or another name
- We continue to be on the fence over the spirits sharing their raw opinion on subjects, it will be settled soon but boy did it create discontent and venom this year, the core of debate is they want to warn you of poor leadership in the future, and realistically that would be an opinion.
- Remove or separate my opinion from the actual prediction. (LOL on me)
- Rollout of ‘tech’ predictions, what’s the next big thing. Adding new work though takes the eye of the ball so to say.
- Scrapping the summary page, even though its used to verify, not many read it. Creating a glossary page, one that explains all the riddles we are familiar with like “spider”.