Mueller Filing Cohen and Manafort

The first part of this prediction has happened. We are off by one day.  It’s unclear if the second part is related, however Spirit has consistently said Trump eventually resigns.

Prediction: Mega Hurricane and Shooting Spree in October I had a visual of the number 8 on a clock. If it’s a countdown it would imply the 19th or 20th. Most likely they are talking about November or December 8th.

“Plea deals.. the walls now falling around the president in December.. multiple files presented.. leading to a final end and an empty sleeve.”

Then Spirit showed. #5 and said “It’s over”

“The lies comes back to haunt.. he quits with conditions”

32 thoughts on “Mueller Filing Cohen and Manafort

1. I wouldn’t be surprised if he does resign. If you take a look at his “business” history, he had a notorious habit of quitting on a business if the pressure became too much for him. He would leave others hanging with everything collapsing on them.

I shudder to think what he’ll leave for us.

2. Wonder what the “#5” means – not sure if it means 5 months from now until “it’s over” or 5 of something that results in it being all over.

3. Even though most here will not agree, I really believe Trump wanted to do good for this country. Unfortunately the powers that be were never going to allow it. If he is corrupt, he is certainly in great company as most of Washington’s politicians are! ( supposed to be in it for public service and yet so many leave as multimillionaires and were not before!). We are so divided and it is tearing our country apart. May God be the director here for the good of our country and it’s people.

• I totally agree we need some serious prayers to heal our divide, if Spirit is talking about the US, our continued divide will eventually lead to violence, and home grown terror acts. It would be sad to think we went from having the evil outside the country like ISIS to a future of evil in our own backyard. We desperately need to change course.

• Peggy,

You’re absolutely right, we need to stop being so divided.

What also worries me is if there’s some kind of national or global emergency, I’m afraid everyone would be too divided to work together. We all need to remember it’s in our best interests to work things out together. Politicians might benefit from keeping everyone divided, but it does no good for the rest of us.

While I disagree with you about Trump, I totally agree that politicians on both sides are corrupt. This is something that I think all sides agree on–we’re all fed up with the corruption that’s gone on for years.

• I would love to be able to agree with you. One of the best things I’ve heard is, “no one does anything wrong given the view of the world”. That I can believe. But still, Trump is for Trump. He thought he could do something great for America because he sees himself as a savior, a great man, a hero. A this different than most politicians? No not really. But the reality about Trump is that he is not a good man. He’s a dirty man who’s man desire is to be as wealthy and powerful as possible. That doesn’t make a good leader now nor has it ever in the history of human beings.

4. Woah- looking back at my own intuition journal from 2016 for something else. See this written on 11/22/16: “5 dark clouds hanging over trump Presidency. Too many. He can’t be president anymore.” I wonder if whatever this is could be related to the 5 you saw.

5. not sure if this is relevant but there was a atampede at italy nightclub
    and it was in Corinaldo. there was a
    post a long time ago about Colorado being spelled differently. maybe
    this is the misspelling ?

6. For your info. The wave of energy from the earth is heavy and deep. I’m guessing maybe a huge earthquake coming up soon. This is deep energy.

7. Pingback: World Predictions of 2018 Review | World Predictions