Palestinian Protest on Israel Border

The Spirits pointed to the issues on the border of Israel and reminded me of this prediction below.

Prediction: New York Attack   I had a visual of an oppressive hand come down “Cruel.. vicious..” I had a visual of multiple Middle eastern people racing in different directions for cover, for safety.

The Facts reported by Reuters on May 11th:  GAZA (Reuters) – “Israeli troops killed a Palestinian and hundreds of others were hurt on Friday, Palestinian medical workers said, bringing to 44 the number killed during a six-week protest at the Gaza-Israel border.  The protests are building to a climax on May 15, the day Palestinians call the “Nakba” or “Catastrophe”, marking the displacement of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians in the conflict surrounding the creation of Israel in 1948.
Organizers of the protest, called the “Great March of Return”, said they expected tens of thousands of Gazans at tented border encampments in the coming days.
The man killed was protesting east of Khan Younis in southern Gaza. Seven people were critically hurt, including a 16-year-old who was shot in the face, Gaza medics said.”

Quoted by:

26 thoughts on “Palestinian Protest on Israel Border

1. I remember two years ago when IDF soldiers wore inhumane shirts commemorating the war on Gaza.

One shirt had a pregnant Palestinian woman in a sniper’s cross-hairs
    with the bulls-eye on her belly, which said “one shot, two kills.”

Another shirt had a Palestinian child in a bulls-eye with the words “the smaller, the harder.”

And the other shirt said “only God forgives” – showing an Israeli soldier destroying a mosque on the shirt.

Disgusting stuff, just shows there is evil on both sides.

• Yes, unfortunately there is evil on each side. Most Israeli soldiers are good people just trying to protect their families, but there are some wackos.

Most of the Palestinian protestors are trying to be peaceful, but Hamas is instigating a lot of violence–burning molotov cocktails (people really underestimate how deadly those can be), and threats to cross into Israel and kill civilians.

It’s always the extremists on all sides who make life hard for everyone else.

• This might be just me, but I’ve been having a bad feeling about things lately–I don’t know why, I just have a bad feeling about things in the news.

I’m not sure what I think is going to happen, maybe something to do with North Korea (I’m suspicious of KJU’s sudden niceness, and think it might be a ploy) or tensions between Iran and Israel, or terrorism, or what, but I can’t help think something serious is about to happen.

I’m not psychic though, so it’s hard to say if it’s instinct or just plain worry.

• It’s unfortunate that the IDF is slaughtering unarmed protesters – whether it be children, mothers, fathers or journalists. And of course you’re going to embolden Hamas to become even more brazen as Israel continues to illegally occupy and take even more Palestinian land from the Palestinians with their settlement expansion.

It’s also disturbing to watch and hear Jewish Israeli citizens from all walks of life in these interviews give disturbing Islamophobic comments bordering on genocidal, revealing commonly-held views about Palestinians and their future in the region.

The move of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem by Trump today is provocative, stupid, and serves the interest of nobody other than the Israeli Government and various religious fanatics in Israel & the US.

• Eric,
        2 terror cells already attacked while riots going on.
        Excerpt..* (in link – see 9 th and 10th article)
        Two Hamas cells penetrated Gaza fence on Monday, fired at IDF forces

The IDF releases video footage of a gun battle Monday between its forces and two Hamas squads that penetrated the border fence.

The squads, consisting of eight individuals, opened fire on an elite IDF unit on the Israeli side. A gunbattle ensued. All eight Hamas fighters were killed, while no IDF soldiers are hurt.

See link ( live blog)

2. Sara, China has ordered KJU to be nice to the world and stop the Uranium tests, or else ??

I don’t know the conditions, but I can think easily about no more food, because, North Korea changed coal for food with China in the past, now China wants a cleaner air, so.. no more coal from North Korea, maybe they still get the food on a different condition.

But he had to listen to his big brother CHINA and he did, otherwise China can easily seize
    North Korea and what I think is predicted in the past by Eric.

3. Sara, a couple of weeks KJN has been to Beying, he was invited, he never goes out of the country, now he had to go and he did.

May be China have said, you invite Trump and show the world your good intentions.
    So all the nice intentions, (inviting Trump etc.) from KJN is ordered by China.

But China intentions are not to be the Boss of the world, they only want trade and peace.
    I live in Australia, maybe we get here more news.

• I know about KJU’s ties to China, but even with that….I don’t know, something just seems odd. KJU hasn’t really listened to China before when they advised him to make peace. It is possible they’re making him now.

But I just can’t picture a man who allows concentration camps to enslave thousands of his own people, a man who’s been working to get nuclear capability since he inherited the leadership, suddenly agreeing to everyone else’s demands, even if he got pressure from China.
      KJU has made nukes the lifeblood of his regime, and I’m suspicious he’s lying when he vows to get rid of it.

It all sounds too good to be true, frankly. I would like to believe it, but my gut tells me that if an evil tyrant is acting so nice, it’s probably because he’s got some agenda–maybe sanctions relief or some stalling tactic.

I could be wrong, and I really I hope I am. I hope China’s pressure and everything has finally convinced KJU to see reason….it’s just, how many tyrants with absolute power have ever done that? Sadly, in history, it’s shown that once someone gets a taste of absolute power, they don’t easily give it up.

• Hopefully you’re right and Eric’s previous predictions he received are not just out of order, in terms of when they’re suppose to happen. With one of Eric’s previous predictions being about Kim dying and after hearing John Bolton say they’re looking at the Libya model of denuclearization, I’m starting to think that Kim will get rid of his nukes like Gaddafi did in Libya and then Kim gets assassinated, then China comes in and takes over NK and SK becomes Korea. John Bolton already made it clear that with the Iran deal now gone, the U.S. is now looking at regime change in Iran.

I’m sure the Chinese are fully aware that the U.S. would really want control of all of Korea for geopolitical reasons, especially with China building their artificial islands in the South China Sea for the expansion of their military bases, which makes me think the Chinese will be ready to jump in and takeover NK if the U.S. does anything if or after NK gives up their nukes program. I do remember one of Eric’s previous prediction on NK saying that China would gain a significant geopolitical edge over the U.S. after they take over NK.

Meghan Markle’s dad suffered a heart attack days before the royal wedding,
    I wonder who will walk her down the aisle?

5. until now Israel has killed 55 people (8 children among them) and there are 2700 injured Palestinians!! Just today…..
    Are these numbers enough to say that Israel is attempting a palestinian genocide while everyone is encouraging them?
    So many crimes against humanity 😢😢

• I see what you’re saying, but please don’t forget, many of the Palestinians haven’t been protesting peacefully–many have hurled explosives, Molotov cocktails, and other lethal things at the Israeli soldiers. Hamas has been encouraging attacks and hiding among the protestors, and has even on one occasion threatened that if they get people across the border, they’d kill civilian Israelis.

I’m not saying all the Israeli soldiers are good people, some aren’t, but most just want to protect their families. They’re being bombarded with explosives and Molotovs–which can burn people alive if it hits them.

I agree the Israelis need to tone down their response somewhat, but keep in mind, it’s easy for us to sit here and judge, we’re not the ones having explosives or burning bottles thrown at us. We aren’t the ones facing a crowd of thousands of enraged people, and constantly wondering where the next bomb or attack could come from. Or if the crowd is going to overwhelm the border and stream into the homes of nearby civilians, possibly their family members.

One thing I’ve noticed is that Hamas often seems to infiltrate what would normally be peaceful protests, and they launch attacks.Then, when innocent Palestinians are caught in the crossfire, Hamas blames Israel instead of admitting they put these people in harms way by hiding among them and launching attacks, they blame Israel. Hamas is using the Palestinians as a human shield to try to attack Israel, they have done this before.

ISIS did similar things in Mosul, forcing families to stay with them where they launched attacks, and then, when Iraqi soldiers fired back not knowing civilians were there, the ISIS members used that to accuse the coalition forces.

I’m not trying to argue, I just wanted to point out that many Israelis are living in fear right now as well, and the soldiers at the border are facing a nightmare situation where they’re expecting to be burned or bombed or killed any time. People forget that. IMHO, Hamas is to blame for inciting violence more than anyone else.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like Netanyahu, and I think Trump’s embassy move was a really dumb thing to do. And I see the Palestinians are suffering; it also seems people forget the fact that many of the protests are extremely violent, and if the soldiers did nothing, more civilians would be at risk from Hamas.

• Hi Sara, People also forget Hamas are a creation of the Mossad. Just google how the Hamas and Hezbollah came into existence. Washington post have some great write ups.

• I would encourage everyone to place this in a different location for clarity. If 55 people died including children for protests here in the US, the outrage would be huge.

• Don’t get me wrong, everyone, I think it’s horrible that people are dying, especially children. And I do think Israel needs to tone it down, but don’t forget the role jihadists are playing in this situation.

If the jihadists hadn’t been hurling explosives and firebombs and threatening to kill Israelis once they crossed the border and encouraging attacks, then the protests would have likely been peaceful, and there would have been no problem. But since jihadists have caused a lot of violence, the Israeli soldiers are on high alert.

Let me put it this way–let’s just pretend there’s a huge protest at the border of, say, Italy and Austria. Say thousands of Italian citizens gather en-masse at the border, and while most protestors are peaceful, there are known terrorist groups who hate Austria and have carried out suicide bombings and stabbings for years, killing thousands of Austrians, hiding among the protestors.
        Say you’re a soldier on the Austrian side. You’re facing thousands of people who are shouting at you, you can’t make out who’s who very well. But the Italian protestors are throwing firebombs and explosives at you, and you know that terrorists are taking advantage of the chaos and vowing to spill the blood of Austrian citizens. There’s smoke and chaos everywhere.
        And if you do nothing, terrorist groups can get in by hiding among the protestors, and kill you and your family.
        Imagine Austrian soldiers being in that position. Even though they’d try to use non-lethal means like tear-gas, and they’re not aiming for children, but innocent people get killed anyway.
        That’s horrible, but the soldiers are not trying to kill innocent people…they’re trying to prevent known terrorist groups from infiltrating–which these groups have threatened to do. But say the terrorist groups got across the border–they would gladly try to kill Austrians on purpose.
        After all, if even one of the Italian terrorists got through, they could carry out a suicide bombing that’d kill hundreds.

This is a hypothetical scenario, and Italy and Austria don’t have these issues, but it’s similar to what Israel is facing. I totally agree they need to tone down their response and make a better effort to make sure they’re only hitting the attackers, not civilians. And it’s a tragedy no matter what. But things would have been peaceful if there had not been terrorist groups causing violence and endangering lives on both sides.

6. Off topic, but I’m sure of interest to some. My latest Blog continues my interaction with my friend Sam who passed over into Spirit at the end of February just passed. His stubbornness in believing there is no ‘life after death’ caused him major confusion, as is obvious from his interaction with me in this transcript of our conversations. Hope you enjoy the dialogue.