Predictions 10-18-17

Airplane crash.. Canadian.. weekend.. in 5

I had a visual I was in the desert. Then a large earthquake happened.

Times up the countdown is complete. That implies we are expecting a major prediction.

Perhaps the northeast attack.

90 thoughts on “Predictions 10-18-17

1. I’m a Canadian, currently in Japan, and returning home this Saturday, October 21st. I was wondering if you could provide any further details about the plane crash?

• julia
      Hi ..Im offering love light and a safe journey to you .
      Please know your in my thoughts and re post when you get home safe and sound as I feel you will .
      blessings .

• Hi Julia. Yes please know you are in our prayers for a safe flight home. Please post when you’ve landed back in your beautiful country, Canada. Sending light and love your way ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

2. I wonder if one of the earthquake predictions in California is Borrego Springs? Get this…an area in town called Christmas Circle! Remember the eq prediction indicating during Christmas time? Two light bulbs? Think Eric was guessing December 2nd. Anywho, its just a thought. Maybe its not Bodega but Borrego as was guessed a year or two back by community. If its large, surely I’ll feel it here in Vegas! Im pretty sure todays desert eq prediction aligns with Ditchsinse so-cal forecast this week. Brace yourselves! (Iran is having earthquakes too…desert.)

3. Tonga, south east of Fiji, has just has a 6. mag quake at 10k. Next few days will bring follow ups in other parts of the globe….nasty feeling similar to the last time we had a big quake.

• Eric predicted on 6-17-17: Weird.. Strange.. In the Maryland, Delaware area an active shooting. In the area.. โ€œdemoโ€. (Sounds like an exact match for the link Star48 gave. Although I don’t quite understand how “demo” fits in, does anyone have any ideas on that?)

• They caught the shooter. Though the police aren’t sure of motive yet, the shooter was affiliated with the business park where the shooting happened. And he apparently had a “beef” with someone else, because he drove to Delaware and injured him.

Scary stuff, but at least he’s off the streets now and can’t hurt anyone else.

• Hi Trina, please tell.me about the holiday music and shooting. Is this connect to Eric’s predicton? Hopefully find a clue to know where the possibility of shooting.

Blessings to you.

4. In 5 days it will be the 23rd. This reminded me of Eric’s prediction

Posted on 9/21/17
    Prediction: Airplane Crash

I had a visual of a large airplane nose diving towards the ocean or large body of water.

โ€œThe plane will crash into the sea.. in twoโ€

In two could be in two days, a timeframe around the 23rd, or they are talking about October 2nd. There was a slight implication of a Canadian connection, however that part was unverified.

This prediction most likely has ties to:

5. Eric could the prediction from 10/10/17, with the cracks everywhere (metal fatigue?), and pulling leaves out of the mud and Va, be related to this Canadian plane crash prediction? Praying it doesn’t happen. Could Va just be Virginia? A flight from Virginia? Is the northeast attack separate from the plane crash?

6. If the countdown means the northeast attack, I’d advise anyone living there to stay alert and cautious. Be aware of your surroundings, have escape plans, know self-defense, know what to do in emergency situations like a mass-shooting or bomb scare.

• Trina,
        I saw your post. Have you had psychic premonitions before? If so, any idea where the shooting in your dream took place? What other details were in it?

• Yes,a month before Princess Diana died.I saw a car in a tunnel and people are taking photos of her as she is dying.They are laughing at her.

I also saw planes go into the Twin Towers.Lots of sadness.People still alive as it Is crashing.Seconds later just darkness.

The new vision I hear holiday music as the shooting occurs and I see a merry go round.People huddling together,crying and some are crawling while the shooter just keeps shooting.i hear the number 2.

• You’re very gifted Trina, but am I right that this gift is seriously concerning you to the point of distraction? Just got that ‘feeling’ as I read your post….like you feel totally out of control and wonder where it’s leading you. Pete

• Were there any signs around? Did the people have on coats or short sleeves? Any possible clue as to the weather or location?

• Maybe this is related to Eric’s Disney shooting prediction? as Disney does have a Merry Go Round

• I thought the same as CMT. The Merry Go Round at Disney World is behind the princess castle and is in Fantasyland. There is also a Disney Springs Marketplace close by the park in Orlando FL that has a carousel. There is no charges to get in so there are no turnstyles and anyone can walk in. They are currently having all of there Holiday events coming up. In fact, I was just thinking of going to one of the Disney resorts for the holidays.

• Thank you, Trina for sharing your gifts. Would love to hear more of your gifts to help narrow down the place and time with Eric’s predictions.

Pete, be kind as there is always room for everyone to share the gifts and abilitiies.

Blessings and lights to all.

• Oh Lossie you’re totally misreading my post and it’s intentions. Psychically I felt that Trina was being affected by her gift….that the information or process was troubling her. Because I could have been wrong, I posed my apprehensions in question form. Had she answered to the affirmative, I would have definitely encouraged her with her very powerful psychic skill…..I started off by saying she is very gifted, and I don’t say that to be nice…..She is.
        Having helped developing psychics….and including my own case…I am aware there is very little available of an honest nature for those who are channelers or psychic mediums….Too many self made Gurus, with money as their god, and usually with a pack of Tarot cards, destroy the very gift some people have. A gift we all should be encouraging.

• Thank you, Pete and please accept my sincere apologies that I misunderstood your comment.

Trina saw the massive shooting at the merry go round and hear the holiday music. Others expressed the thought of Disney land or Disney world thst may fit with Eric’s prediction. Would like to hear a little more from Trina if she can share. Hopefully the people will be given a warning in advance.

Keep digging for answers to find clues. I’m just surprised that we didn’t know about the LV shooting. The clue for places and time are challnging.

7. Eric, what kind of desert did you see? Hot and dry, semi-arid, coastal desert, or cold desert for earthquake..

8. Hmm…i’ve been wondering since yesterday whether the earthquake was going to strike today in the early morning hours but glad and grateful not today hopefully not tomorrow expecting some stuff i bought online ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but i guess maybe tonight who knows the Colombian Psychic Deseret Tavares said she was leaving this weekend reguardless earthquake or no earthquake to another country for work and she was asked when she went live about the california quake she kinda beat around the bush and just said its coming but wouldnt say much other than its not going to be strong but the one in January 2018 would be stronger so i figured it be this week since she said she was leaving her home in LA reguardless…of an earthquake that i took it like a clue its coming soon and now no doubt. Since Eric brings it up probably be happening in the early hours of the night! Call it a rude awakening! Prayers that the earthquake isn’t a huge impact and everyone is safe! Blessings to everyone here! ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’œโœŒ Thank You Eric For All You Do For Us!

9. north east USA event.I think north Korea event will be mojor event.looming the strike of Guam .and start of war.

10. north east mall in texsaas is prime target of terror.also I think Canada air will kindap. the sak of fall raqqa .Isis capital.

• hi petemedium
        good thought…i think Virgin Airways flights all start with VA they cover virgin atlantic,
        virgin america and virgin australia..
        mari

• also strange….as with this prediction, a lot of the airplane predictions also contain earthquake predictions. and when i pulled random numbers from some of the posts 957, 359, 27, the are all Va australia flight numbers.

11. I just checked Dutchsinse’s latest update. If anyone didn’t see, I posted a summary of his weekly forecast under the post 10 – 14 – 2017. Many of the quakes listed have now happened, which means there will be newer forecasting. Today his concern is a new quake due in Italy, after a new deep earthquake that will affect the South European basin. This could potentially by as high as 6.2 but more likely to be around 5.2. That is still enough to cause damage and danger. There is another round of deep earthquakes which will develop again in the coming days.

Dutchsinse also says that this week a group of scientists published findings of newly discovered old plates buried underneath the current plates. They have mapped these very deep chunks of old plate poking into the liquid core. The mapping exactly lines up with Dutchsinse’s mapping of deep earthquake points. This is how the deep earthquake cycles get triggered. This is significant and further validation of how it all works.

• Very, interesting and impressive work Dutchsince does! And thanks to you who makes it easier to understand. I just finished watching some of his videos still up can’t sleep lol wabted to see what he had for us..and just read the article posted on here by Interested about the New /Full Moon can trigger earthquakes! Like wow! and what a coincidence we have a new moon tomorrow here i am staying up waiting๐Ÿ™„ im going back to bed save my energy for tomorrow night ๐Ÿ˜œโœŒ๐Ÿ’™

12. Karen,

It’s cold and people are wearing coats.
    It’s eerie because the music is still playing as the shooting keeps going.
    There will be sadness around the holidays..I see a little boy trying to keep quiet but is crying so much.

• Hope the boy stays quiet. …dreadful thought and praying it will all be foiled. Thanks Trina for sharing info of your gifted dreams.

Do you have any idea where it might be the place with merry go round, etc or what state and country might be? Holiday music is in Dec, could be after Thanksgiving holiday as tune in with the holiday music.

May I ask…How many shooter do you see? Will the shooter (s) get caught? I wonder how can the shooter bring a gun into the fair park or Disney land? Unless the shooter is a cop or security guard.

• It’s warm for being the holidays.But it’s in America.

I saw the number 2.They aren’t near each other when doing the shooting.So much crying I hear.
        They may posing as a worker in uniform.

Are you doing okay? Haven’t read posts from you in a few days, just wanted to be sure you’re all right.

You said the countdown is complete….any further clues as to which prediction that refers to?

14. Trina and SWC, it is warm in Texas in December. Wondering if Florida and California have warm weather in December? Unless it could be a fair park in southern of USA.

• Lossie and Trina, With the climate having become warmer in Florida, as elsewhere, overall, yes; it can be (Too) warm in Fl. in December, nowadays, at least where I am in southeastern, coastal Fl.. When I lived in the Northern Bay Area of Calif., prior to 1995, I’d answer with a general “No,” but as you go even further north in Dec., back then, my reply for you would be “No.” Now, though, I don’t know anymore. In Southern Calif., back then and again generally, it was ‘warm’ And ‘cold’ in Winter. Don’t know about nowadays, unless I were to check. ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒด

15. Thankyou for your kind thoughts and prayers. We had an uneventful flight home, as did my friends on another flight. I pray that Eric has got this prediction wrong.

16. julia
    your welcome
    Wonderful.. good news you and your friends are home ..
    Thank you for telling us .
    blessings

17. I don’t like this one, once it becomes shallower and stronger

M 6.7 – 141km NNE of Palue, Indonesia
    Time
    2017-10-24 10:47:47 (UTC)
    Location
    7.236ยฐS 123.040ยฐE
    Depth
    549.2 km

18. close. in the news
    Air Canada Is Under Investigation Over Another Landing Snafu in San Francisco.
    ignoring air traffic control repeated go around requests.

19. Ukraine MP injured in ‘assassination attempt’

A bodyguard of Ihor Mosiychuk, a lawmaker from the Radical Party, was killed, the organisation’s head said. The blast happened when Mr Mosiychuk and several other people were leaving the headquarters of a TV channel. Initial results of an investigation suggest an explosive device had been placed on a motorcycle parked nearby.

20. Eric, SWC,

๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden…
    Passenger jet Sabotaged..

Excerpt
    Passenger jet is SABOTAGED before it is due to take off in Sweden after person gains access to airport area
    The aircraft was parked in a hanger when the sabotage was discovered
    Police say a person managed to gain access to the airport
    Specialist officers and a dog team are now examining the site of the break-in
    The airport has been closed and so far there have been no arrests

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5030889/Passenger-jet-sabotaged-off.html#ixzz4x10TLrO2

21. Eric, SWC

Update on shooting today..10-31-17๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš“๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ

At least 4 were injured.

LOWER MANHATTAN, New York (WABC) — At least four people were injured on the West Side Highway, which is closed south of West Houston Street in Lower Manhattan.

The NYPD said: “We are responding to reports of shots fired in Lower Manhattan.”

The victims are all being treated on the West Side Highway. They will be taken to Bellevue Hospital for treatment.

One person is in custody.

Police are searching the bike path for additional victims.

22. Eric, SWC,

Possibly 2 events —confusing reports..(.still monitoring..)

2 Emergency situations in New York:
    1-Shooting by World Trade Center, 5 shot, 1 person in custody
    2-Vehicle hit Pedestrians near by school…
    (NBC)

23. Pingback: New York Attack | World Predictions

24. Eric, SWC,
    Storm..follow up and power outages..in Northeast.,
    Excerpt..
    Heavy rain produced by the storm triggered both flash and river flooding across the region, stranding cars and forcing road closures. Gusts of wind greater that 113 km/h (70 mph) were reported within the storm.

Over a 1.5 million households lost power by the end of Monday, October 30.

As of 20:00 UTC on Tuesday, October 31, there were 612 510 customers still without power. 356 268 in Maine, 115 217 in New Hampshire, 83 339 in Massachusetts, and 83 686 in Rhode Island.

—–

9/4/17
    ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Saudi Arabia.( put on S.A. Thread too)
    Ballistic Missile..
    targeted Airport..over the capital.
    Excerpt:::
    (CNN)Yemenโ€™s air force on Saturday targeted an airport in Saudi Arabiaโ€™s capital with a ballistic missile, according to Yemenโ€™s Houthi-controlled Defense Ministry.

But the missile was intercepted over northeast Riyadh, the Saudi Ministry of Defense said in a statement carried on government-backed Al-Arabiya television.

26. Pingback: Iran-Iraq Earthquake | World Predictions