North Korea Hydrogen Bomb

This disturbing prediction has happened.

Predictions 4-16-17   I had a visual of another large bomb going off. Very similar to the first visual of what looked like a nuclear bomb going off.

Predictions 4-7-17    I had a visual of a nuclear explosion, the visual showed it from beginning to end, showing the mushroom cloud and yellow glow.
Sounds like North Korea testing another bomb.

Predictions still to come about North Korea:

20 thoughts on “North Korea Hydrogen Bomb

1. Am I blocked on this site? I have stopped coming here so often because WordPress has made it next to impossible for me to post here. Every single one of my posts is either in a pending state, does not show up, and requires me to sign in with WordPress multiple times. It only happens on this blog and I am not sure exactly whet I did.

• OK, thanks for letting me know. It’s just weird that even if i am already signed into WP, it makes me sign in again just to send the post through.

2. North Korea tests them underground, therefore no mushroom clouds. I wonder if the spirits are seeing a real attack?

3. There are news reports mentioning that North Korea is threatening EMP attack now that they finally have a powerful enough nuclear bomb to do so. There has been no preparations for this type of attack in the US even though people have been warning about this possibility for years…EMP attack is considered a more acceptable form of warfare with a nuclear bomb as the radiation and explosion take place in space and only the electromagnetic pulse reaches the earth. The effect would be to cripple a country and make it focus on trying to repair the damage to the electrical grid infrastructure and may take many years to recover from. It could also cause an instant economic collapse as mentioned in this article:

I did not realize that this form of warfare was an increasing concern even though I had heard it mentioned several times before as a possibility. If you think about it, having a way to cripple an enemy without destroying the land with radiation and intense heat would be a logical evolution for nuclear weapons. It prevents radiation release which otherwise travels around the world to contaminate everyone’s air, water and soil to some degree. I don’t know how hard it is to intercept missiles that are flying in space and meant to explode in space. I hope the missile defense systems can take out these nuclear missiles in this type of scenario…

• I read about the possibility of an EMP attack several months ago. This is a concerning new development.

4. I just read the article more completely and realized I missed this part–” North Korea has previously claimed it had two satellites in an “ideal altitude” to launch such an attack against the USA.”

5. Have you ever read one second after, one year later and the final day all written by William r forstchen, an excellent read also a hard read about an emp happening, it certainly isn’t a matter of time but when. As the author describes.

• Thanks for the suggestion Mauree76 . I suddenly feel a need to learn more about EMP attacks. I think it is a possibility but not a highly likely scenario as you suggest, but maybe if I read the book I will understand why you say it is so very probable…
      Wouldn’t an EMP attack mean an equally horrible counterattack? from an ally if not the country attacked? I think if the US was attacked this way, an ally would kick North Korea’s butt but maybe Kim Jong Un doesn’t care about consequences.
      EMP pulse can also come from the sun. The solar storm of 1859 (also known as the Carrington Event) caused a coronal mass ejection from the sun which caused the largest geomagnetic storm on record and blew out all the telegraph lines at the time. I haven’t heard much about this risk anymore but it was in the news a few years ago because of increased solar storms.

6. llg26 if a emp hit us, it would put us back to the 1800’s. There would be no electricity, electronics etc. We wouldn’t know what hit until too late causing major caos . The majority of Americans would have a tough time to deal and survive an attack of this magnitude.

• It sounds very horrible. I hope it doesn’t ever happen. I wonder if our government would ever try to protect our electrical grid. It would cost a lot of money and take some time to do but then we wouldn’t be in as bad a position if there was an attack. Even if there isn’t a nuclear EMP attack the sun could cause another EMP pulse from a solar storm like the Carrington Event.

7. I’m so tired of being scared I just want some hope that we won’t be destroyed that this will stop before it goes too far.

8. Eric, SWC,

North Korea, ( just disclosed from 10-10-17)

Tunnel collapse..possibility of radioactive leak,,

Excerpt
    KIM’S DISASTER North Korea nuclear tunnel COLLAPSES ‘killing at least 200 people’ amid fears of a massive radioactive leak
    The collapse happened at the Punggye-ri nuclear test site in the country’s north-east on October 10, according to reports