Florida Hurricane Prediction

“Not now Eric.. you need to undo this.. 7:7.. but a tropical storm will strike Florida creating flooding.” — Spirits Voice

Ouch we made a mistake. The prediction about a massive hurricane is not soon and if I understand the numbers it is forecasted for 2017. I am very sorry for our error. — Eric

113 thoughts on “Florida Hurricane Prediction

• by sending out energy, and prayers….a lot of things can be changed, thoughts are prayers, which is energy. imagine, hundreds of people, consintrating on a single subject, or even healing people from a distance. hopefully, the higher realmsof spirits will come thru, and talk more of these subjects……thank you eric, earth time is so very hard, for spirts and the group, to narrow down, otherwise, you are doing a great job, teaching and making people aware……

1. “In other news; they presented the zero again, we are expecting a prediction in the next day or two.” What will the prediction be?

2. Phew… thank you Eric and Spirits for all you do! Prayer and awareness may alter these forcasted tragedies….(specifically the Florida hurricane)

• Hurricane Mathew-Cat 4 covers the entire State of Florida. Weather chanel Alert- We are under Hurricane Warning… in Pembroke Pines.

• Though I am open to a debate on politics please reframe from posting sites that make radical claims such as Obama being the antichrist. This site is designed to create a community that works as a team to alter the future in a positive way, not promote divisiveness.

• This is very disturbing newsletter about Obama and Hillary possible as both antichrist ready to attack America. If that’s the case, then what would be their reasons to attack Americans? I’m not buying their stories. It just doesn’t add up.

• Clarity on the Hurricane or earthquake? If its about the earthquake I would encourage you to read through the comment section on the earthquake thread, this is the hurricane thread. On it we discussed it thoroughly, it makes a lot more sense when you include to older predictions posted earlier in the month. Sorry for all the confusion.

3. Phew! So I went ahead and bought a ticket to Palm Beach for the end of October, now that you have put my mind at ease. Thanks Eric!

4. They call it t r optical storm Matthew….60 mph winds so far….Eric, I think you were really onto something in an earlier comment….

5. I am waiting for you and your teams next prediction.. i am waiting to see if any of them come true and are accurate so that i can support your cause and this website to the best of my ability. Ive probably spent about 6 hours in the last 24 hours on this website studying everything.

• Jules104,
      4 officials said accident not terrorism at this time…
      See info on 5-3-16 thread.,(?)

Early signs indicate Hoboken, NJ, train crash accidental, not terrorism, say 4 law enforcement officials; NTSB, federal rail officials responding – WNBC

6. Eric, Hurricane Matthew
    …just upgraded to Category 5

Look at possible track..could hit Florida too.

• Eric, excerpt.,
      “I had a vision of a massive hurricane, it was so massive in size, headed towards Florida, it was obvious that Cuba and perhaps the Carolinas would be affected just from the size of the Hurricane.”

7. Looks like a cat 2 for Florida….Eric. was right with his initial visual ….this is frightening

8. Haiti will be devastated by this hurricane….Cuba will take a big hit also….still waiting for the eastern turn….if not then up goes the hurricane shutters

9. I was looking at the map of Florida on the “Sum of the Florida Hurricane” 10/18/13, and the path. I had me wondering if Matthew could hit Florida on the east and travel the predicted path from northeast to southwest. I don’t think a hurricane has taken such a path though and I’m not sure if it could. Usually when hurricanes get about to the Caribbean they lose the trade winds and curve north because of the Coriolis Effect Some storms can continue to go west if the trade winds are strong enough and hit Mexico or Texas. Something I found disturbing is the track that Katrina in 2005 took. It actually made a southward turn in the Gulf of Mexico and then got hit with the jet stream that pushed it up into Louisiana. There are pressure zones that can effect the track of a storm but of course she was a 5 so it had a lot of power behind it. I hope it stays of the coast indefinitely but this is still one not to take your eyes off of. I pray for Jamaica, Haiti and Cuba. I hope the mountains take some punch out of it.

10. Praying for these countries…having been through a cat 4 hurricane, it is in God’s hands at this point…

11. October 3rd….watching as governor Scott declared a state of emergency for all of florida. The hurricane keeps moving to the west which is close to the coastal areas of the entire east coast. Shutters going up Tuesday…I must tell you that Eric was right on the money with his initial prediction…lots of people are in a panic and the stores are a nightmare. Please pray for all that are and will be affected by this monster storm. Eric, even though the spirits said otherwise I still believed that this would would happen…thank you Eric…

• Thanks for all the updates Star48. Glad they are able to help, though I worry about any attacks on the USS George Washington now. Praying for everyone affected by and still in the path of this Hurricane. Im not looking forward to what happens in 2017, if this is not the monster storm Spirits mentioned. Thanks again for all your hard work keeping everyone updated Star48.

12. Eric, SWC.
    Latest hurricane watch placed ..the keys as well as..

More: Latest advisory for Matthew adds Hurricane Watch from Deerfield Beach, Fla., to Volusia-Brevard county line – NOAA

13. SWC, Please note ****1.1 million… Potentially moved–affected..

More: South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley to issue interstate lane reversal starting Wednesday at 3 pm ET to help move people away from South Carolina coast. – @thetopstoryWYFF

14. Eric, SWC,
    Haiti update Bridge collapse..

Video: Floodwaters from Hurricane Matthew run over collapsed Ladigue bridge in Petit-Goâve, Haiti – YouTube user Holly Production

15. SWC,
    Northern eyewall of Hurricane Matthew pounding eastern tip of Cuba with 140-mph sustained winds; watch extended to Golden Beach, Fla. – National Hurricane Center

Reference:::10-19-14 post..

16. I read a report where the landfall prediction is between Cocoa Beach and Daytona Beach. It will move up the coast to Jacksonville then steer a little to the east only to make a turn back to FL! There is also the other storm Nicole out there. Anyone who can leave FL should go now. The first prediction from spirit you posted on 9/20 appears to be the most accurate.

17. Interstate 95 and the Florida turnpike will be like a parking lot after 3pm today….we are in the cat4 zone in jupiter, Florida. This is insanely crazy….so many are staying with their homes…I just keep praying

• Linda Blair,
      I hope that you take precautions! Power outages and loss of utilities.can be tough..
      The people staying …sound as if fear of loss of goods ,is more important than life?

Remember this is not the whopper coming next year…
      You should make note of what your family plans should be for that one…coming in 2017..

I will keep you and others I my thoughts..I have a family connection in the state near Orlando .
      So my prayer list is growing longer.

18. Thank you, Starr….I appreciate your thoughts….wondering if this is the hurricane meant for 2017…sure feels like the BIG ONE…

19. Eric, SWC,
    Update…an hour ago..

South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley says Hurricane Matthew evacuation area expanded to parts of Berkeley, Colleton, Dorchester and Jasper Counties – WYFF

20. Hi everyone. I am on the east coast of Florida a bit south of the Cape. We are getting prepped and hopefully I can let you know in a few days how it went. It’s been nuts around here.

21. I wonder if the Spirits would like to make a revision of their earlier Florida prediction. This hurricane looks very bad; What’s worse is that it’s expected to curve back into the Florida coast and may also very well join with another storm that is currently to the east of FL. That could be a disaster indeed of biblical proportions.

• Hi Eric,

I was not confused by the retraction really. I was thinking that since this other storm off to the East is a SURPRISE! that literally, it will be a horrible shock. Just looking at the weather channel shows how dynamic the storm is and how much it is worsening. I feel in my gut that Matthew will in fact join with this other storm, curve back into Florida with devastating results and even go into the Gulf of Mexico and hit somewhere along there. I believe this even will definitely be a storm of the century. We will see. We just recently had a reading, so believe me, I’m watching the weather VERY closely. Peace and blessings.

Melissa