Ankara Bombing

This prediction has happened. Please pray for the people of Turkey.

Predictions on 12-4-15   “The next attack.. ”
I had a visual of a bus with the number 601. The bus and other vehicles were in danger.
Is 601 a date perhaps, the 6th.

The facts:  At least 28 dead, 61 injured, in Ankara car bomb blast

Its unclear if this is the military base bombing prediction is related, in the original message it was implied to have ties to the US. It could be, and is just one day off. I need to ask the Spirits: Notes on 9-16-15 Military Base Bombing

“The military base will be bombed.
way in the back
56 people, fire, fire
Thursday.. 18
The sadist will gloat about his evil work. (I had a visual of a computer)
Get out! Get as many people out as you can.
Please help us! Alert all. Alter this horrific event. Put it on your wall” — Spirits Voice

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic predictions, psychic predictions 2016, pychic predictions, world predictions 2016 and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Ankara Bombing

1. jules104 says:

Praying for all of Turkey and the Region. Praying for those in hospital in critical condition from this attack. Praying for Peace!

2. star48 says:

SWC,
    a short primer on friends and foes of Turkey.

I saw this (as I am getting a little confused.) throught I would share….

See.http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_TURKEYS_FRIENDS_AND_FOES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-02-18-11-44-03

• jules104 says:

Thank You Star48. It is a bit confusing. I just wish they could all get along in the sand box…but I guess it’s just human nature until they choose a different direction or higher consciousness. It’s really frustrating seeing such blatant disregard for human lives on all sides. Blessings.

• jules104 says:

Not on topic, sorry Star48…but did you see this earthquake in “Georgia” today? I dont think this is common.

• star48 says:

Jules104,
        that is a unusual occurance…there have been a few in that category; I just never mentioned. It is starting to get more unstable…

Below is from Feb 11,2016…regarding Cascadia..you know New Madrid’s 3 major fault lines has heated up..than There have been unusual EQ. Big Bear, Lone Pine etc. Skirting the San Andrea’s..
        So all in all besides the Hayward.. In .CA.

..I have been watching EQ activity since early teens..activity has been rather strange..

See..http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/us/cascadia-subduction-zone-earthquakes/index.html

• jules104 says:

Hi Star48 thank you for the link. I’ve been watching the happenings over here for the Cascadia Subduction Zone for a while now. And seeing as I am now right on the Oregon Coast in a bad spot…actually had a reading with Eric on that very subject. Lets just say…I know where my tsunami evacuation route is…but don’t think I’ll be needing to use it anytime soon. Not that it would still be there after three minutes of 9.0 shaking! LOL. Anyway, I to noticed the Big Bear quakes occurring pretty consistently and wondered about that Northern CA earthquake prediction Erics had for a while now. I sometimes wonder if we are just going to have multiple large quakes across the US all fairly close together time wise. I wonder if that’s even possible? Like a domino effect. I hope and pray not. And then how do you think a massive earthquake in Argentina will effect other areas? Where will the pressure be transferred to? Blessings 🙏🏻

3. rhona says:

Jules104 Star48..
    how do they kep up with who is friend or foe..its dizzying no wonder the youth of the future are going to put a stop to all this family fueding because at the end of the day thats what it is ..
    Jules Oregan coast wow…perhaps your energy is placed to help stabalize and ground..your compassion love and prayers are so strong…please take care ..i have been wondering about the dominoe effect also. It could be a good thing ..
    The rubber band Eric mentioned when you think about it as the band recoils it releases energy all along the band ..
    blessings guys enjoy your Sunday when it comes….

4. jules104 says:

Rhona/Star48…Yes I agree, the future belongs to the youth of this world and they will be the ones who transform the negative energy here to a much brighter, better one. I was watching something like a Political debate/town hall on tv the other night with my 20 year old daughter. There were so many issues people were getting hung up on that seemed trivial/nonsensical and my daughter made the comment about how her generation just doesn’t even worry about/look at things the same way that the older generations do. That they wouldn’t even spend time on whatever it was they were discussing. Like… so? It was sort of funny…but not… since it seems to be the present days reality. I got that she was saying we need to evolve. LOL So anyway, yes family fueding. :/ The Oregon Coast, I don’t know about being a stabilizer, I’am trying to help my older daughter get through a situation that has enveloped her and her children’s lives over the last couple of years… So half the time I feel that it’s a struggle just trying to not put out negative energy into the Universe. I do see a lot of bright orbs, blue once outside, and many inside around the children when they are sleeping on a daily basis, so I believe someone(s) are watching over them/us. I don’t sit around and live in fear just try to be prepared the best a person can be,pray and get readings from Eric which are always helpful and wonderful. 🙂 Blessings and Thanks Rhona

5. rhona says:

Jules the orbs are absolutely healing supportive spirit/angel energy…i have capture them on photos many times..mostly just before someone in family is about to become pregnant or when extra live and healing is required..
    Jules you see the irbs! not.everyone does..as far as negetive energy your heart is pure love and compassion and any negative thought or emotion is tranformed with pure intentent …it disolves…
    We are hard on ourselves simetimes..
    Your daughter attitude is great..thats it in a nutshell …dont sweat the small stuff..lol….
    Jules thank you for sharing your families predicament i will send lots of hugs and love and light ..chin up lovely lady..i know i dont have to tell you that,but i wanted to..
    blessings by the truck load..x

• star48 says:

Me too! Blessings…wave And smile at the orbs… They like to be noticed…

• jules104 says:

That’s funny Star48. I sometimes try and tell them telepathically to stop bothering the kids (2 and 3 yrs) for now because they need to take their naps or go to bed. Funnier still…they stop or I don’t see them and the kids settle down. But they are always back again later…protecting, healing and yes wanting to be noticed. LOL. Thank You for the kind words. Many Blessings.

• jules104 says:

Thank You Rhona. That means a lot to me and all of the encouragement definitely helps. Yes chin up. This to will pass eventually and all will be well again. Blessings and light orbs. 🙏🏻😇

6. rhona says:

laughing.so much your so right Star..sometimes they are pillars .