Jihadi John Killed in US Airstrikes

This prediction has happened.
Gap of time: 16 days

Predictions on 10-28-15   Countdown.. 2..1.. ‘coalition’. I had a visual of a snake’s head cut off.

Predictions on 8-24-15
“Vengeance
Many will celebrate his demise
The head of the snake (serpent) cut off.
The dark leader is dead.” — Spirits Voice

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic predictions 2015, psychic predictions for 2015, psychic world predictions and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Jihadi John Killed in US Airstrikes

1. anthony says:

Attack in france. Lovely. Cant wait till Christmas . Something must be done

• Mary says:

Anthony, it questioned me if you are part of the group as terrorist, are you?

• Mary says:

Also, what must be done by Christmas? It made me think that you may be one of those people planning to do bad things. I truly hope not!

• jules104 says:

Forgive me if I am overstepping but it bothered me and I hope Spirit and Eric will know if there is darkness among us. I believe Anthony was being facetious…in my opinion. Anthony’s been a part of the blog for a while now, and we each speak in different ways, and are learning as we go. I took it as, we need to take care of the problem…ISIS, other “spiders”, “something must be done”….and he is well aware that Christmas will be a target for them, he is not looking forward to it. But that is only my opinion. I hope I am correct and not being presumptuous. In all humbleness, I want us all to work together in peace and light to remove the darkness. Blessings to All, and Prayers for France.

• Thanks Jules very well put.

• Mary says:

Thanks Jules. I thought it was a bit odd when someone said inappropriate things when bad things happened in our world. My first thought “great….what if he is involved in ISIS? What if he reads Eric’s predictions and exchanged notes with the secret group? ” ….I’m hoping I am Wrong about him. Only the Spirits can tell Eric to be cautious as someone is watching his blogs.

Pray and peace. My deepest condolence goes to Paris. It’s terrible tragedies. Such heartbreaking. .

• Spirit has voiced their concern over too much focus on the terrorist, on one end we will miss the natural disasters but more concerning is my safety.

2. pat45 says:

Anthony, your comments are disgusting, at the moment there are 26 people dead and hostages have been taken, what is lovely about that?

3. jules104 says:

Finally…and praying for France.

4. Pauli says:

Was waiting for that to happen, horrible man

5. rhona says:

Hi anthony i also like Jules 104 detected sarcasm toward the horrible act in paris and it just didnt seem to read right…though im sorry everyone my first thought was anthony was indeed being facitious….maybe we are all.very sensitive and grief stricken by this and it lead tp misinterpret anthony’s tone…easy on blog….
    Yes Jules Anthony has been on site fpr a long time…..blessings all….xx