Notes on 8-10-15

The first three predictions are expected in ‘August’ the fourth in question:

I had a visual of an airplane in the sky, lightning crashed into it, then you saw a large explosion.

I had a visual I was observing the damaged airplane and it was burned.

6/7 (Around 8-15?)

Eric’s Comments: They made this sound soon, it could be the 6th but more likely the 6th day of the week which is Saturday the 15th.  I can only assume they mean the plane is literally hit with lightning, at first I thought it was symbolic, it still could be, but how does that explain the second vision.

Eric’s Comments:  Part of the vision showed some of the people coming out of the ground, which implies that the support will come from unexpected locations, buried, untapped. It was good to see, a triumph among the normal horror I am a use to witnessing, it wouldn’t last long, as another vision followed.

I had a visual I was standing in a desert and people were hanging dead from above.  (Sounds like ISIS)

I had a visual of something truly despicable. I was shown a large warehouse, or large open house. Men held woman captives. They were treated like slaves and kept as if apart of a twisted collection. In part of the vision one of the men dressed himself in a metal monster suit, they showed blood on the wall and called it “Red tooth” but soon it was about to unravel.

“For safety, these men need to be put in a padded room and the key discarded.”

I also had a visual regarding our work. I walked outside and there was a massive moon. They have in the past shown this massive moon; Bin Laden’s death, Japan tsunami, Ukraine war. It represents a major event on the horizon. We plan to refocus on what that represents.

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in future events, news, paranormal, prophecy, psychic predictions, psychic predictions 2015 and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Notes on 8-10-15

1. Gary says:

Eric,
    What are your thoughts on this prediction?
    Do you see the same events?

2. twiceblessed says:

Hi Eric. Do you know why they chose to use the moon to signify that something big will happen? Additionally, does actual full moon need to happen before the the event occurs or does the actual moon have nothing to do with it. Thank You!

3. Could it be the volcano in the Carribean? So many earthquakes in the area over the last month or so. Also, didn’t u have an old prediction ( maybe last year) about something very violent rising from the sea near the east coast?

4. star48 says:

Eric, regarding this paragraph from this posting.. I found 2 Source articles

Central American Spring.

.”,I had a visual of hands reaching out, joining forces, uniting. “The oppressed minority will join forces, rally around each other, stand for each other against the oppressor.”

See.http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/14/honduras-guatemala-protests-government-corruption

5. star48 says:

Eric, another movement gaining steam.
    , Iraq protests , corruption etc.
    See.http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/13/iraq-ruling-protests-ayatollah-reforms-analysis

6. Donna Taylor says:

Not sure if this is related, but a plane travelling in the UK was struck by lightning on Thursday (August 13th), damage was minor and plane was able to land safely, some damage to the tail I think http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-33925914

7. Pingback: Lightning Strikes an Airplane | World Predictions

8. star48 says:

Eric, ISIS, in Syria..
    .Beheaded an archeologist , than hung him from a column. In Ruins.,
    See.http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/18/us-mideast-crisis-archaeology-idUSKCN0QN24K20150818

9. Pingback: Notes on 8-19-15 | World Predictions

10. star48 says:

Eric, – huge fire– near Airport..

” The blaze came just hours after a blast ripped through a warehouse at a US military post near Tokyo, sending sparks into the sky and triggering a blaze that burned through the night, although there were no reports of injuries.”

See http://news.yahoo.com/blaze-breaks-steel-plant-near-tokyos-haneda-airport-031915087.html;_ylt=AwrC1C6MkdpVKzwAcnbQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg–

11. Pingback: World Predictions