Notes on 6-30-15

I had a visual of a very strange storm forming but Spirit showed it from the reflection of the ocean that swayed back and forth. Then I had a visual that people by the shoreline racing to get above ground, or racing away from the beach.

It sounds like they are predicting a Tsunami, but they make no mention of damage, hopefully its just a scare.

I was asking about Ecuador at the time and I assume this Ocean prediction is an unverified message regarding South America.

36 thoughts on “Notes on 6-30-15

1. I Had a dream the other night about a earthquake in my dream i was watching a t.v and along the bottom of the screen was a breaking news banner that said.. 7.9 earthquake in west atlantic ocean.. there was a ill feeling about it, more and more people were becoming worried like a sense that a tsunami was on its way.

2. Sounds like tsunami. Possible Japan but could be anywhere. Glad that no damage nor hurt. Just scary huge waves. I’d be freaking out. :/

Eric, I’ve a question. Just a thought. I wonder if deaf can hear the Spirits voices? Does it come thru physical or spiritual sounds? I’ve learned few things from you thru the Spirits. It’s an honor be part of you helping for a clue. It’s fun and challenging.

Blessings!

3. I came across this information and thought it was related to this post ….. http://earthquake-report.com/2015/05/30/massive-earthquake-bonin-islands-japan-region-on-may-30-2015/ The quake in Japan certainly could fit, but it happened at what was the equivalent of 4:30 am PST on the 30th of May and it looks like you posted this at 9:22 am PST on the 30th…… Eric, do you post right away so that you have a “time stamp” or is there a delay from when you receive the messages and when you post them on here? The Japan quake probably wasn’t it, but it prompted my question. Thanks!

• oh forget the Japan link….. I am thinking a month behind!!!!!!!!!!! too funny! I am still curious about when you get messages and when you post tho….. 🙂

4. Hey Eric so I saw their is a terror threat can u see if u have any news for that please thank u happy fourth:)

5. I’ve dreamt it was Manhattan, and definitely New York. I saw myself in a hi-rise about 11 stories up and there was a ship outside the window/we will lose a great deal of people, this must be mitigated the best we can.

6. Washington DC Navy Yard on lockdown at this time. No active shooting at this time. No confirmations of actual shootings at this time. I think they are going through the buildings. Focus was on bldg 197. A Naval member said he heard somebody yell to get out and stay away from the cafeteria. Hope everyone is safe.

7. Last night I had very strange dream I was watching the news they were talking about two powerful earthquakes,the location of the first earthquake was confusing because it changed from Japan to Papua and finally to Sumatra.The location of the second earthquake was much clear…Puerto Rico,they were talking about Tsunami warnings on both locations,then I saw a big crack on a wall suddenly an earthquake hit…then the power went out…at that moment I woke up…This is the first time I have a dream like this…Is this a “vision”? I hope it’s just a bad dream…

8. …That dream again!!…earthquake…the area around Sumatra and the area around Puerto Rico…magnitude 7.5+…time frame:1-10 July…tsunami…death…landslides…blackout…

• Elaine that’s what I was wondering. The Post from last year on 9-10-14, “Earthquake coming by a coast line right above the location sits the bird where the land sticks out”. The Cedar Keys (Sea Horse Keys) does stick out somewhat right there. Do you know if that ever happened? I think was due for last September??

9. The recent article said the birds came in as usual in April and left in May or June, leaving broken eggs and a few dead. It said few birds moved to near island, but there had been thousands. There are no clues to what happened.

10. Godzilla El Niño’ may be coming to California, latest forecast suggests; could bring ‘extreme rainfall

Think this might be the night event in west coast of USA? Just wondering.

11. Pingback: Notes on 9-3-15 | World Predictions

12. Eric, Tsunami update …Maui report —–no major tsunami..Sea Level Changes..
    Waves to reach 1 to 3 feet? Excerpt

“The agency issued a notification saying, “BASED ON ALL AVAILABLE DATA A MAJOR TSUNAMI IS NOT EXPECTED TO STRIKE THE STATE OF HAWAII. HOWEVER…SEA LEVEL CHANGES AND STRONG CURRENTS MAY OCCUR ALONG ALL COASTS THAT COULD BE A HAZARD TO SWIMMERS AND BOATERS AS WELL AS TO PERSONS NEAR THE SHORE AT BEACHES AND IN HARBORS AND MARINAS. THE THREAT MAY CONTINUE FOR SEVERAL HOURS AFTER THE INITIAL WAVE ARRIVAL.”

The estimated time of wave arrival and anticipated effects is 3:06 a.m. HST on Thursday, September 17, 2015. Waves reaching 0.3 to one meter (one to three feet) are possible for Hawaii coastlines.

See.http://mauinow.com/2015/09/16/tsunami-watch-issued-for-hawaii-after-7-9-chile-quake/

13. Pingback: Chile Earthquake and Tsunami | World Predictions