Notes on 6-8-15

The Spirits gave me a massive list of new predictions to look into. Each item is the start or title of a new event. Now I need to ask for as much detail as possible for each event while trying to cover all the subjects before the clock runs out.

The list:
I had a visual of a wooden cross
I had a visual of a hurricane,  it lashed against a land mass, then the visual switched to show massive rain and wind.
I had a visual of a rock star screaming in a mic, his face was painted with the British flag.
I had a visual of the Sears tower, perhaps a prediction about Chicago.
I had a visual I looked down at a sidewalk, then the sidewalk had a crack. (Earthquake message)
I had a visual of a large Tarantula spider crawling on the ceiling.
I had a visual of the word “Boston” being spelled out.

The predictions so far:
Spirit wooden cross? “The cruel ones will desecrate the Christian faith over the internet.”
I asked about the crack: I had a visual of several Japanese people dressed in radioactive wear checking on the Fukushima power plant. A moderate earthquake questions the security of the already dangerous power plant.
Hurricane? I had a visual I was standing in the middle of a city, the spirits told me that the real threat of this storm was any location near the shoreline. The rain raged down with a massive wind. I found myself walking into a café for shelter. I asked a young man eating a pastry
Where am I? What city is this?
“Jacksonville Florida.. looks like the storms are back, the break is over. ” the young man replied.
The hurricane did not last long, as quickly as it moved in, it moved out.
Spirit when?.. ’31’
That sounds like one month. (July)

Also: When the spirits refer to the ‘darkness’ or a ‘dark’ person they are implying someone evil, or someone who lacks a moral compass. Please take a look at the glossary.  Spirit does not acknowledge categorizing or separating people based on different skin tone. They see all of us as just human beings, under one race, one species, living on one planet. The reason for calling it the darkenss  is because they ‘lack the light of the creator’. They often refer to the creator as a massive star at the center of all things, providing light to all. Not sure if that’s symbolic or literal.

32 thoughts on “Notes on 6-8-15

1. Your prediction regarding the desecration of the cross and utilization of the internet as the media of choice has already begun (on a small scale) with video of a young radical Isalmic child equating Christians with evil and calling for the obliteration of Christianity from the world. Just saw this video late last week. More will follow as certainly as “night follows day”. (Speaking of which, it would be nice and more indicative of hope if the words in that old saying were reversed…)

2. The spelling out of Boston might very well be that the city will win its bid for the 2024 Olympics.

3. Hi Eric. I live in Boston… Let me know if any more info comes to you about that.
    Nice work as always. Blessings of love and light to you.

4. Wow. That’s pretty deep. Thanks for sharing, Eric. It helps me understand who and what we are as one specie. We all are human beings. It’s the light and darkness that many do not know in depth.

Blessings.

5. Any more thoughts on Louisiana as we are dealing with massive flooding especially in North Louisiana with the Red River which is now moving its way south. Spirit mentioned to you about Louisiana in the last month. Thanks so much

6. Wow a lot of information there which is great in my opinion, and I really like the way it was formatted. Seems easier to read to me. Thanks for all You and Spirits do Eric!

7. It’s possible the Rock Star vision was this….

“Two lightning strikes have injured a total of 33 people at a rock festival held in the town of Mendig, western Germany on June 6, 2015”.

Not sure if there was a British band there.

8. Jesus showed me two nights ago, of a woman giving birth. I asked Jesus how much longer before the Rapture of the Church is? He showed me the Crowning of the Baby (which is known as the Ring of Fire). I also know that after the baby crowns, the rest of the baby falls out FAST. I believe things are about to happen and really really fast.

9. Eric, this may seem a little off topic but I have recently been introduced to the news stories of strange sounds coming from the sky (it sounds like trumpets or like heavy metal bending), most recently in Batangas, Phillipines on the 4th, but has been happening all over the world. There has been no official explanation for it just guesses. Has your spirits said anything about these, that I possibly missed or if not could you ask. The sounds are quite eerie.

• a lot of these videos have been disproved, with some using the sound track for war of the worlds. this planets vibration is increasing as are those on it although many are still clouded by lower vibrations they are shaking off so can not see that or are lost in their religious beliefs so are not seeing what a truly amazing experience is happening and about to happen. As your world raises in vibration you will notice different sounds, but the really reality changing events are pretty close.

• Samantha, it made me wondering if that the horns played by the angels in heaven according to Revelation. Just wondering.

• Harvey, yes it is hard to say they are not the trumpets that are foretold in the bible. I am a religious person but with things like this and our planet being destroyed I wont put “all my eggs in one basket” when it comes to an explanation of the strange sounds.

• Geez thanks Isa! My son and I witnessed the awesome fall ball during the cold night in winter last year at boy scout camping site. It was in Texas about an hour from Dallas. It was right above us and thought it was fireworks at first. Big bright orange/red with white, green and blue tail. Didn’t hear the sounds as u didn’t wear hearing aids at that time. All kids just went inside tents to sleep and can’t believe they missed this awe fireball! Almost midnight. Never forget that sight.

• Im not sure what you wanted me to see, possibly the article on the loud boom sounds that they have no explanation for? If it was that you thought I might have thought the sounds were due to a meteor, that wasn’t the case. I make no assumptions as to what the strange noises are that are being heard around the world I just thought it maybe something that Eric could look into. All of the articles I have read on them never gave a cause, just possibilities and explanations of what they are not.

10. Pingback: Notes on 6-10-15 | World Predictions

regarding this post.. the break is over..

.update on “Colin” heading for Jacksonville?

Photo: Projected path of Tropical Storm Colin which is expected to make landfall in Florida Monday night bringing 2-5″ rain – @AndrewGortonWx