Notes on 4-16-15

I had a visual of Spirit pointing to the TV.

Another message that a prediction is about to happen.

“Such great news! A massive breakthrough in the treatment of cancer. They will be able to fix what they couldn’t before on a massive scale. For you a day, or day and half. (Day means year.)” — Spirits Voice

They presented both Brazil and Haiti. But I believe the message is more of a broad one, a theme in which oppression prevails in the face of opposition. This is the second time they have shown protests followed by violence and oppression.

I have also been very focused on getting information on the coming earthquake. The number 30 keeps popping up. I am determined to get a clear location and any other details they can provide.

89 thoughts on “Notes on 4-16-15

1. Satisfied nothing else has come up about war. Maybe things’ll get better? And I am also extremely grateful to hear about the breakthrough. Here’s to hoping!

• I read that Nostradamus predicted it’s 27.5 years of war since attack on 9/11. The government are going through a lot of changes in US as well as globally. Not happy about changing and terrors. We are facing many trails. 😦

2. Hey eric,

I just wanted to say I am very fascinated by your blog. The accuracy of predictions shows that there is definitely something out there greater than human who can see the future. I have had doubt on God many times in my life but reading your prediction it shows that maybe there is more to life than what meets the eye. I had some questions, if you were kind enough to answer I would appreciate it as it would help me tremendously:

1) Does god exist according to the spirits?
    2) Because of how you can predict the future, does this mean our life has been destined and we are just walking on our paths thinking there is free will when really everything is destined?
    3) How can I contact the spirits or enter the spiritual realm if it is possible?
    4) Can you maybe do a post on things that you know about the spirits and all the hidden secret of life that normal people who are skeptical would never know could exist; such as souls and heaven and everything that you know that is paranormal.

I know you have a greater purpose than to make money in this life but are you capable of predicting sports results as people like me with financial problems could really use some help making money by betting?

Thank you.

• 1. Yes! Yes! Yes! Spirit calls God their father, or the Creator, they have never called him God, and there is always a glee about it. Like a little child talking about their father who they are so proud of.
      2. No. We live by choice. There is a small amount of fate involved and a huge amount of Karma. Spirit once told me that our past lives are like our shadow always following us, always attached to the now. These predictions are events already in a state of motion, this is also why timing is always an issue, because that motion can be altered. We write these predictions with the hopes that we can alter them, change them, they refer to the future as unstably set.
      3. I think for beginners I would start with REM, lucid dreaming. First start a dream log, teach yourself to remember your dreams. Then once you have that down focus on asking for spirit to connect with you, your guide, guardian, a passed loved one, keep the message consistent, the same, or something more broad ‘Spirit open the door that connects us” But your unconscious has all the tools you need.
      4. We have talked about sharing our story, our knowledge. We even have an idea of perhaps doing a documentary where I tell the story while scenes are played, like the ghost stories. For now the Conductor is very specific this site will be used just for world predictions. But we do have plans to expand our scope at a later date.
      No on the betting, bad, bad, bad.

• Hi Eric, I am SO GLAD that Johnny asked those questions to you in the manner in which he chose. And, I am so pleased to see your detailed responses. I am particularly interested in your answer on number 2; the karma shadow is interesting. Maybe that explains why my life has been so difficult for the past nine years? I’m a very spiritual, compassionate person. I wonder if my challenges were “chosen” by my own soul prior to this Earth incarnation because of choices made in previous lives – I.e. Paying a karmic debt in this life? Glad to hear your view on free will, lucid dreaming and that the future is “unstable set”. In the year and a half that I’ve watched your posts, I believe this is the most insightful, clarifying response I’ve seen! Thank you, Johnny, for asking these questions. Eric, a big thanks to you for spirit’s answers!

• Hi Lia, Eric, Johnny. I too am so glad he asked those questions. And thank you Eric for your wonderful answer. I was told once in a past life reading that I had agreed/chosen previously, to learn many karmic lessons in this lifetime. (Oh my gosh, what was I thinking? LOL). I believe it. 😦 I sometimes say to myself, I must have been a horrible person in another life! Really though, no matter how hard things seem at times, I know others have it way worse than I do and realize still just how blessed I really am.

• Why is betting bad? Why do the God’s care? Especially if it’s against corporations that make millions, not other people?

• I don’t see gambling bad, I see using this gift, this power, this talent from Spirit, and using it for gambling, as something that belittles its sacredness. These predictions are for everyone, designed for all. Its a talent geared towards helping others.

• Eric, may I ask? I wonder why it’s bad on betting? Is it okay that I buy the lottery ticket? Is it bad luck?

• Hi Rosemary. Did we already have the three attacks I think it was? I’m getting nervous with the Boston Marathon coming up on Monday, praying for safety and peace to surround them all.

3. Pingback: King of Clubs, Izzat Ibrahim Al-Douri Killed | World Predictions

4. Question about the earthquake location, a see and hear a lot of people including myself thinking the west or PNW united states. But the PNW is technically the NE pacific ocean. Could we be getting confused with the western/northern pacific (japan, russia, etc)?

5. Re: Earthquake… I’ve had dreams about this… the last one was After the loud earthquake… the roads of China had all collapsed/caved in and they were stacked like flat shards of ice on top of each other inside an arena… the whole world was involved… jump from one road shard and you could be in Ireland, jump to the next and you’re in Indonesia. In the dream met with two Chinese grand-mother and daughter, and Russian mother and daughter seeking refuge.
    Not sure how to interpret….
    Also recently dream of being on a boat/ferry… Speaker of man’s (felt like off the coast of USA) voice speaking of current Muslim political problem (?not specific) and the next 315 to travel would be delayed to get to unknown destination. Felt danger.

6. Eric, regarding..
    .”.I had a visual I was in a street and several people were protesting. They pushed their way through the blockade, then violence broke out, people were bloody and there was screaming and the smell of smoke. Then the vision switched and we were all walking under a bridge or in a tunnel. We had lost, and everyone was melancholy and exhausted.”

See.. Maryland…criminals partnering to fight police.. http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/04/27/baltimore-police-gangs-enter-partnership-take-out-officers/

7. Pingback: Baltimore Riots | World Predictions

8. New Blood Test Can Help Predict Cancer Up To 13 Years Prior To Development
    A recent study by scientists from the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and Harvard University shows how the shifting length of blood telomeres, which are the defensive covers at the end of DNA strands, may predict cancer development some 13 years prior to actual diagnosis.. .

• Jules104, I checked your references you mentioned., maybe it is just me – I do not see a connection. That is why I appreciate other perspectives..
        Blessings..

• Hi Star48. It was in reference to the expected earthquake, possible tsunami discussed in the past on the west coast. I was wondering if it could be that it would happen in New Zealand or Australia instead.

• Could this be the “Brita” also? Could this be the West Coast tsunami? I thought this earthquake on the 30th was to have massive damage. Though I am confused whether Eric said this has happened or not. The Romans and Druids brought to mind the dinosaur prediction. That was interesting, Thanks Star48, I never knew that about the fight between the two at the final outpost of druidism there.

9. Eric, regarding

Calais, Tunnel,
    See..http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11708177/Calais-crisis-Channel-Tunnel-entrance-blocked-with-burning-barricade.html

10. Pingback: Cancer Breakthrough | World Predictions