Notes on 7-24-14

I had a visual of a spider that had features of water bug, but also had wings. It was an oversized Spider with metal tips for legs. Spider represents a terror attack or school shooting, but a bug?  We will try to get better details but something sinister is coming.

I had a visual of the number 3 in a countdown,  putting it around the 27th-28th.

57 thoughts on “Notes on 7-24-14

1. Do you think this has to do with this prediction?: https://worldwidepredictions.com/2013/08/07/notes-on-8-7-13/ I saw that the 50 Nigerian students being killed in the agricultural college had to do with the avocado in your predictions but the end of the prediction contains this paragraph “They showed the Norway flag used by the cruise line, the one with the big ‘N’. Its unclear if they are talking about Norway or could it be a separate situation.”

• Actually the second part never happened: “Bad news for country.. capital.. defiant.. delirious.. killer.. up in the air, weight over (over weight), another monster”
      That could be it. I will ask all the same, I can’t help but notice we are coming up on the 27th.

• Eric could the “weight over” be as in this was a prediction last year and now it is coming up and the “waite” is over? And is that for us or the terrorist? Like it was put on hold.

• Yes that was my thought yesterday, because it is one that never happened. For what ever reason a lot of old predictions from last year are happening now.

• I just read an article saying that an possible target in Norway could be a soccer cup for youths, Norway Cup, starting on Sunday. It worries me with regards to your previous prediction that included a soccer ball and terror attack. I really hope this is not the connection…

2. Eric, this visual is a tough one. a flying water bug = a Palmento (cockroach). Some find roaches scarier than spiders. If a spider represents Terror, does a roach = loathing, disgust. Roaches transmit disease?

3. Hi Eric,
    This is probably out of left field, but my first thought about the ‘water bug’ part was perhaps the sinister event will be from something (ship or whatever) that sits in the water.

4. Good afternoon all. 🙂 I do not know how much faith or credence one should put on this, but I saw this today and thought I would pass it along. Again, I know nothing about this guy, so I cannot say anything about his knowledge about anything. However, I thought it’s better to be forewarned and cautious than not and walk into a spider’s web.

————————————–

Intelligence Rumblings:

I have avoided sharing certain information because I took an oath and will not break that oath. I am skating on the edge today because of information that I would be derelict in my duty if I did not share it. Islamists currently in the country, aided by those who have recently arrived via the southern sieve we call a border and those who boldly came on aircraft in a variety of disguises have a purpose in their criminality. Be warned, this is not for the faint of heart.

The target will be shopping malls. The method will be with explosive devices meant to inflict suffering and death and to wound as many as possible. This is terrorism in its lowest form. The purpose is to inflict fear in the hearts of Americans through this targeting of where we go to shop and relax.

The date will be a significant one for the islamists. The event will happen simultaneously across America at hundreds of locations (note the number). The police, DHS, and security services throughout the nation should be warned and take appropriate action.

Why release this on Facebook? It turns out that the necessary agencies are reading my stuff. Why make phone calls when this gets the news out in a speedy fashion to all of them in an instant message.

Be warned, my sources on this are impeccable. I lay my 100% record of reliability on the line.

– Dr. Jim Garrow –

• Wow, that’s a bold FB post for that guy, Garrow, to make. I wonder what he knows and how he knows it. In any case, elements would seem it fit with some of spirits’ messages and predictions (eg: “arrived in April”, fear sweeping the US, something around an anniversary, spiders and more) Garrow’s post only hints at a date saying it’s a date significant to Islamists. The end of Ramadan would fit, and that’s July 28th. Just thinking out loud here. Thanks for sharing that info.

• Please be careful. I did a little research on Garrow…he is a known liar and fraud. Just check out a few of his claims in Snopes.com. I know we are all a little scared of what might happen, so we all (myself included) need to verify, verify, verify.

• Hi Omarie. Yes I would have to agree. Verify, verify. Most of what I found on him was also negative fear mongering, narssisistic, self serving. Not a humble attitude IN MY OPINION. But others should research for their own peace of mind and determination.

• Has this person been accurate before? If so can you please forward that message. Its always important to verify the work from psychics by their previous predictions. That’s the main reason I present my work as is, let you be the judge of all my work.

• Gallow is not a psychic, he claims to be an x CIA operative, claims to run a charity in China, however that Charity has no record of being registered. If you go on Snopes.com and type in Dr. Gallow, you will find one of his claims that Snopes declared False. I will send you some links later. I am typing this from my IPhone and well, it’s easier to get the info from my laptop. Hope tis helps, Eric.

• Thanks, I was just curious. I have been reading and listening to the work of several different work by individuals who predict the future, I got to say though the most famous or ‘renowned’ psychics aren’t really the most accurate. Odd.

5. Hi All. My first thought was a terrorist act of contaminating the water supply somewhere. That would surely do a lot of damage or possibly kill a lot of people. Or a plane goes down over the water somewhere. Or the “Spiders” show up via the waterways. Praying they catch them before anything happens no matter what type of horrendous deed it is they have planned. Sending light and blessings out into the World.

6. I think it has something to do with air, and also with war machinery, or electronics, also water might play a role, so maybe an airplane get shot which is flying of water. Or three airplanes, or helicopters.

7. AirLiveNet ‏@airlivenet now
    BREAKING The airspace over Norway’s 2nd largest city Bergen has now been closed because of terrorist threat.
    AirLiveNet ‏@airlivenet now
    LIVE #BERGEN Airspace closed because a big sailing competition is taking place in Bergen. Police raised the terror threat in Norway to high

8. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2703941/Syrian-Islamist-group-planning-terror-attack-Norway-days-warns-countrys-intelligence-service.html
    This article also stated that 50 Norwegians travelled to Syria last month and have now come back to Norway. When looking up the transportation system for Norway you do find a big ferry hub there also. I think the terrorists have come in via the waterways and by planes. I was trying to find a site for the Norwegian Intelligence Service. Perhaps they would be wise enough to heed a psychic prediction/warning. Also I saw an article on Brussels, Belgium where the UN sits. They were saying that it is thought of as the Capitol of Europe by some. Could the Spirits be talking about more than one place being hit by terrorists?

9. Jules104,They had them from Malmo to Oslo . I am sure they have extended the service as my experience was many years ago.

10. Eric, do you think posting—- 6-29-14 applies .. grocery/Cooler –it’s starting reference. I think we talked about things had been on hold, but than – they decided to go forward.?

11. Pingback: Terror Attack Warning | World Predictions

12. About the spider with wings and metal tips on its feet. The image that came to mind is a drone. Drones are operated freely by amateurs and are largely unregulated. They can carry bombs or vessels of disease.

13. Hmmmm…something just popped in my head. Water bug & spider. I’ve noticed a lot of talk about Ebola lately. Could this particular strain be a man/lab made virus (spider – terror)? I hope not! Also, could water bug mean the virus (bug) crosses water (think hoping the globe, continents, etc.) infecting a greater area? Just a thought.