Eric

As some of you have heard I am back in the hospital with another obstruction. We just can’t catch a break. Still monitoring the blog but this threw a wrench in the readings. Hopefully I will be out soon.

74 thoughts on “Eric

1. Eric .. no way ..this is just too much ..
    I’m praying for clearing of any obstructions you are experiencing…love and light to your body and spirit may wellness be swift …I’m really sorry to hear this ..
    Recover soon ..
    Blessings

2. That is no good Eric. Do you think your body is taking a toll with all these messages you are receiving. Might need a cleansing to help with your recovery

3. My goodness grace. …..may God gives you fully protection from all evil doers and shield your body, mind and heart remains in power of lights and love. In Jesus name..amen.

4. Eric I have to agree with Rhona…it’s too much!😧 Praying for a complete healing and recovery of your body. Sending love and light to both you and your mom. 🙏🏻❤️💫

5. Oh no! So sorry Eric – bless your heart. How can we help? How long are they saying you could be there? Breathe in love and exhale any stress. You’ve got this. Let us know how we can help.

You can do hard things and you’re stronger than you know!

Wrapping you guys in lots of love 🙂

6. Oh dear , Eric I am so sorry to hear that you are having bowel obstruction , I know how difficult and uncomfortable the pain must be ,my son and three of his children have this problem so my heart goes out to you . Please know that my deepest prayers are with you I pray that The Most High YAH will heal you quickly, and that loving angels will enfold you with love and healing light keeping you warm strengthening you with all the love this community here send you in prayers..I am praying for your mom and know that we love you dearly for all that you do.

7. Very sorry to hear you’re back in the hospital. Will be praying for you, not just for healing but also for a streak of good luck for you and Bea. You guys have been through the ringer this year. Supposedly we’re going into good astrological energy this coming year, so I hope it helps you and the country!

8. sorry to hear you are ill again Eric. Sincere best wishes to you for a speedy recovery. Learn what you can from your illness – why is it happening? what is it teaching you?why is it recurring?

best wishes also to Bea for a full recovery

9. So sorry to hear Eric. What is causing all.these obstructions?
    My prayers are with you.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® E

10. Oh, so sorry to hear this Eric. I’m now going to focus on clearing and healing the pathways through your abdomen. Take care, a new and better year starts soon.

11. So sorry to hear this. Here’s hoping this is the last of the medical issues for both you and your mother for quite some time to come. Feel better.

12. Eric I’m so sorry and I am sending you and family love and prayers. I know things are hard but maybe that is further proof that you are the right track. What is that saying? You must be on the right path because the devil wouldn’t be trying so hard to trip you up or something like that.

13. Eric, so sorry to hear this! We are all thinking of you (and Bea). Hang in there, you have gone through so much this year!

14. I sure wasn’t expecting that one. Very best wishes for a speedy recovery. Sounds so painful. Hope you are feeling much better very soon. Also hope Bea is recovering nicely. Take care.

15. My dearest Eric,
    I’m so sorry to hear about your health. Your Mom and you are in my continued prayers. Take heart in that regardless of our illnesses we continue to serve an awesome God. One who loves us so very much and uses your gift to help us all by giving us warnings and hope for the future and I an opportunity to pray that certain events might change for the better.
    My Son has had stomach problems for years and they still haven’t found what it is. He too gets disheartened at times too. At times like these, it is important not to loose your faith. It is important to remember that God’s plan is far greater than us and so it’s God’s grace.
    Praying that you feel better soon and that God heals you and your Mom and fill your lives with love and light.

16. I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I hope the doctors can get to the bottom of this and help you. Don’t worry about the blog. Just concentrate on yourself and getting better. Sending prayers for both you and Bea.

17. Hope 2019 will be a better year for you and your Mom and that your health woes
    will be over . You have being going through a rough patch in 2018 Stay strong better days are ahead.

18. Eric, may you heal quickly. May you be stronger and healthier than you were before this all started.

19. It must be so hard to challenged over and over again. All the light that you give to us may the Universe return to you. Prayers that you and Bea are surrounded by and filled with an endless abundance of healing energy that takes you into the new year and far beyond.

20. Continued prayers for your recovery and lasting good health for both you and your mom love and light.