The Q

The Spirits refer to it as the ‘Q’ since we are tapping into an old power held by the late Nostradamus. It was also used by the Oracle of Delphi. Quatrains (Q) were the poetic verse used to predict the future. This ancient process of Skrying was used to gather these specific predictions from Spirit.  We aren’t trying to copy his work but pay respect and admiration to it, but at the same time we will not limit ourselves to the poetic verses he used. To call them Quatrains would be inappropriate. These are predictions that range from decades to thousands of years in the future.

We have been working on this project on the side for the past two years, and I have no idea when Spirit plans to share it, but here is just a small example of a message that will eventually become apart of a larger body of work.

The Golden Era Closes: Expected timeframe is the 33rd – 34th Century

Earth struggles to hold on to its grip of the colonies across the galaxy.  The colonies on different planets across the galaxy shift away from Earths order and replace it with their own. At first revolutionary.. but then cruel cold ways return to humanity who for over a thousand years, made world peace and unity the foundation of the human race. The vast distance within the stars fractures humanities unity.  The great golden era humanity has enjoyed  begins to crack.

I had a visual of a strange land, the ground was reddish the sky was dim in the afternoon. There were large structures half in the ground, half out. A young boy in the visual kept throwing what looked like rocks at others, and as punishment everyone as a group threw rocks at him. A cold cruel justice in an older humanity that should no better.

16 thoughts on “The Q

1. I like hearing about a golden era, not so much about a cruel period..but if it is the message, its the message! Thanks for sharing this, this is all so beyond me it makes me feel unworthy to hear, like its at such a high level beyond me and I am not worthy enough for this gift of knowledge. Hope i explained it ok!

2. I’d love to reincarnate into the Golden Era , I know now that my life doesn’t just end here it keeps going my aim is there I always think about the future and what it will be like it’s always a fantasy for me (hidden futurist).

3. eric, so terrible that humans will go backwards AGAIN! so many human civilizations, have come and gone, over the course of earth history, some highly advance humans, a lot fell backwards. it is a shame, that humans were, to take their place among other highly advance beings, BUT, history always repeats itself, when humans don’t learn………….regardless, thank you, for sharing this distant message…………..hopefully, between, now and then, humans might advance far enough, and not fall backwards again GOD, in his wonderful LOVE, gives all of us freedom of choice, and, someday, in eons of time, we will get it right……..

4. 33rd – 34th century would be 3200 – 3300 for when the golden era is expected to close. Is the last part – about the strange land and the cold cruel justice – an example of humanity returning to its cruel cold ways on another planet that it has colonized throughout the galaxy?

5. This isn’t that surprising due to the cruel cold ways of colonization throughout human history here on earth. Only thing surprising is that we still revert back to our old ways when we’re so far into the future. I guess the vast distance creates less unity due to the lack of oversight, which allows us to act out in the worst way. Hopefully this doesn’t lead to intergalactic war between colonies of different planets trying to takeover and colonize each other’s planets.

• A little unfortunate to hear but still good to know that it will be nowhere near the violence and evil we have today. And at least earth becomes unified for a period of time before this happens.

6. Eric are you saying that Earth will still be here and liveable… but that humans will have colonized other planets and those places become cruel rogue colonies/planets? I hate the thought of living on another planet and would rather we work on fixing the messes we’ve made here on planet Earth.
    Also if we all have free will, can it not be changed in the future?
    Praying for Bea during her surgery. Sending love and light to you and your whole family.🙏🏻❤️😂