Prediction 9-27-18

I had a visual of 3 with a circle around it. “Kavanaugh steps down.”

Normally when 3 is circled its years?? Or maybe 3 means something else.

I had a visual of the number 7, then it shifted to zero. “Times up”.

Then they showed 8 o clock..

Is 8 o clock apart of the old prediction, they have mentioned that with the California earthquake, and a ‘massive earthquake’. But its also possible that 8 o clock is the time of this coming event.

Are they talking about size “Massive” or is the location Massachusetts. The city recently had a tragic gas explosion. Perhaps it is going to happen again.

I had a visual of an airplane that was in trouble. The plane seemed to be diving. Then the visual shifted to show an old newspaper from Mexico, the newspaper was old, it had a brown tint to the paper, the paper was folded up and placed in an old antique hope chest.

In need to look into this further however it seems to be referring to a “Historic” plane crash.

“The worst mass shooting in US history will be out of Texas.”

“A Tsunami is around the corner.”

I need to gather more details on the Texas shooting spree and the Tsunami. Right now I have been focused on gathering details for the two hurricanes coming in October. These storms are expected to be very destructive, the second one is expected to be historic in size and destruction. They have also asked me to shift my attention to Asia and the Typhoons there.  I should be posting soon. There are so many new predictions they are rolling out. There is a concern on my part that I will not be able to keep up. With that in mind the ‘Truth’ will unfortunately be delayed so we can focus on all of these major predictions.

78 thoughts on “Prediction 9-27-18

• If it’s 3 years from now, and with the Dems projected to gain a majority in November, maybe there are investigations into him and he is forced to step down due to whatever is discovered. I believe there’s still a lot of documents being withheld from Dems by Repubs on him. I also remember a prediction about there being a lot of trash in Washington during the next 4 years and that there will be many investigations during those 4 years.

• Or maybe this isn’t resolved till the 3rd month, March. Or 3 could be a day something important is revealed, like October 3rd or November 3rd.

1. Eric, can you ask Spirit if the recent Mass gas explosions and the upcoming predicted explosion are being controlled by Russia hacking into our grid and/or these utility companies who control the pressure being put out in the gas lines?

2. In dreams the number 3 means a decision to make between two things. Today we are hearing 2 sides to a story and a decision will be made in the coming days.

3. Earthquake soon I think. For the past few days I’ve been “feeling” swaying. Nothing I am standing on is actually moving. That usually means big earth changes, like earthquake or volcano eruption. Makes my Spirit all upset just thinking about it.

4. Eric, I live in the SF Bay Area in Sonoma County, so I am personally impacted by your California quake predictions. In terms of this most recent earthquake prediction, where in California do you expect the location to be? As I’m sure you’re well aware, Los Angeles is overdue for a major quake. And what is your best sense of when it will occur and how large it will be? Do you foresee extensive damage and loss of life?

5. October 3rd is a Wednesday and that is a day that have been in a California earthquake prediction .

“Earthquake.. wed.. 1 left.. over 500 losses.. North California, San Francisco area.. such horror” — Spirits Voice
    I had a visual of people gathered together, then the ground shook and people began to scatter in different directions, people stumbled on each other and you could hear screaming. (Are they saying Wednesday?)”

6. “placed in an old antique hope chest.”

Could the hope chest mean there’s still hope for preventing the airplane crash?

• Sorry should have explained that better, it’s a habit of ours to but newspapers of significance in a hope chest, we actually have one that says “Kennedy Assainated” from the 60 s

7. I have been upset every time a woman accuses one of these powerful men of sexual misconduct and they get attacked or people choose to believe that they are mistaken or lying in what they say. It has been emotionally painful for many women to see the difficulties these women are put through and how sometimes someone in power, like Trump can decide to weigh in on the matter and also choose to discount what they say as mistaken or lying. It bothers me even more when I talk to or hear other women choose to tear down what these women say as not being true and sometimes for silly reasons. I realize that people often choose to believe what they want to believe and for some Kavanaugh’s demeaner and seemingly clean record automatically make them sympathetic to him. We women who have suffered our own abuse at the hands of men often automatically side with the accuser, because we understand what they have been through often at the hands of men who seem so normal or admirable in some way that no one wants to believe the truth about them. If I told my story to one of these people who trust authority figures so much that they discount the women, I am sure they wouldn’t believe me either. There is a kind of resistance to hearing these types of complaints when it involves someone who isn’t obviously bad to everyone. So many times men can hide behind a demeaner that seems kind or reasonable and yet abuse their spouse or other women in private where there are no other eyes to see them do it. The insidiousness of this to women and girls is that they may never be heard (for fear of not being believed) or never be taken seriously and perhaps like Anita Hill have to be the person that tells their truth but find it never results in a just outcome. The men go on with their lives and never face what they did. They will die with that in their souls…

• LLG26…just beautifully said. Young girls and women hold the darkness and trauma, and shame that is not theirs to hold. Time to end that. Women are waking up, standing up, bravely! I 100% believe Dr. Ford.

• I know, it’s sad how people who are raped or abused are so often shamed. It’s the abuser who should feel ashamed, not the victim.

I have no idea if Kavanaugh is guilty or not, but if there’s even a chance of this, he should not be let into the Supreme Court. There needs to be an investigation into all the accusations, and I hope one is being thoroughly conducted.

Personally, I believe his accusers, but I do admit I could be wrong. One thing I’ve noticed, though, is politicians are often master-manipulators. Kavanaugh sounds convincing, but so do many abusers….it’s why they’re often so hard to spot.

Some people think rapists or evil people are easy to see and sometimes maybe they are, if you get a gut feeling about them. But so, so often it’s a dark side they keep hidden.

If Kavanaugh is guilty, then he’s also lied to his family and his friends, and used their genuine belief in him to hide behind. Whatever he’s done, I feel as sorry for his family–especially his children–as much as I feel sorry for the women who were attacked.

• The men who are serial abusers are very good at acting indignant and angry at being accused of this behavior. They are so good they are like experienced actors when they need to protect their behavior. Secretly they are very ashamed of what they have done and so they will behave in whatever way they have to to conceal their shameful activity–at all costs. No thought for the victim’s pain and they may even blame the victim for letting herself get in the situation that made it “easy” for them to abuse them.

8. Eric, the plane could that be the missing MH 370,
    because maybe this is in the past,
    but I ask myself what has this to do with Mexico ?

9. Oh no. …my worries is what roit in dallas since the white female cop shot the back neighbor inside apt. She got fired 2 days ago.

There was a shooting in Dallas a couple of years ago. Think it will be a mass shooting due to anger protestors?

10. From what I’ve gotten the past 48 hours I think the “3” may refer to Reupublican “No” votes (which mean he wouldn’t be confirmed). Feels like Murkowski, Collins and Flake will all fall in the “No” camp to me so it never moves to a vote.

• Only thing that makes me question that is the “steps down” part because that would seem to not involve votes — maybe he gets voted in but something else comes out and he then steps down. I know yesterday a 4th woman came forward about something that she claims happened in the late 90s.

• If they don’t have the votes and they tell him he won’t be confirmed they may be able to convince him to walk away himself so Senators aren’t on record with their vote. At this point that would actually politically be the best case scenario for the GOP.

• Nevermind. With the FBI investigation now happening thanks to Jeff Flake and others, it seems likely that he could step down on or around October 3rd.

11. The American Bar Association just called on the Judiciary Committee to halt Kavanaugh vote until FBI investigation is completed.

12. Thanks for the tsunami update Rhona. Praying for all of those people there who have been affected by this horrible natural disaster. Sending love and light to all of them during this time. Very sad…my heart goes out to them.❤️🙏🏻🌟

13. Pingback: Indonesia Tsunami | World Predictions

14. When I read the prediction about Texas mass shooting, I heard the word “shore”. I don’t know what the means, so wanted to post here anyway, just in case it helps.

15. The big one earthquake? The west coast is going to have the biggest earthquake in US history and a tsunami, all the way from California up to BC. Please update us if anything comes up about the big one.

16. Pingback: Indonesia Sulawesi Tsunami | World Predictions

17. Pingback: Indonesia Tsunami / Earthquake | World Predictions

Ref::typhoon..
    See
    Typhoon “Kong-rey” becomes the 6th super typhoon of 2018 Pacific season
    Typhoon “Kong-rey” rapidly strengthened into 6th super typhoon of the 2018 Pacific typhoon season.

At 18:00 UTC on October 1, Kong-rey, known as Queenie in the Philippines, was located about 830 km (516 miles) north-northwest of Yap, Federated States of Micronesia.

It’s.10-minute sustained winds were 195 km/h (120 mph); 1-minute sustained winds were 250 km/h (155 mph), with gusts up to 280 km/h (175 mph). The minimum barometric pressure was 915 hPa and the system was moving northwestward at 17 km/h (10 mph).

19. Pingback: Volcano Erupts in Sulawesi the Island Hit by Tsunami | World Predictions

20. Eric, the “Sound of Music” plays at Texas A&M University and University of Texas.
    Both are schools. Is this shooting related to the blue doors you saw that time?

21. Eric,SWC,
    Ref::::I had a visual of an explosion of fire shooting out. The fire seemed to be under ground or in a pipe. “Mass.. 4” Spirit pointed to the North East.

See
    Canada 🇨🇦
    Pipeline 💥 explosion..
    Prince George,BC
    Event details

Explosion in Canada on October 10 2018 05:49 AM (UTC).

A gas pipeline operated by Enbridge exploded, sending flames shooting towards the sky on Tuesday evening in the community of Shelley, northeast of Prince George, B.C. As many as 100 people have been evacuated from the reserve of the Lheidli T’enneh First Nation north of Prince George after a pipeline explosion generated a massive fire that could be seen from the campus of the University of Northern B.C. (UNBC) on Tuesday. Enbridge confirmed that a rupture happened on a line it owns and operates at about 5:45 p.m., about 13.5 kilometers north of Prince George, said a company statement.

22. Eric,SWC,
    Ref;;
    💥 Explosion..
    Bosnia and Herzegovina 🇧🇦
    Event details

Explosion in Bosnia and Herzegovina on October 10 2018 08:35 AM (UTC).

A powerful explosion hit the Brod oil refinery in northern Bosnia near the Croatian border on Tuesday, injuring eight workers, police said. Firefighters localized the blaze after the explosion around 9.30 p.m. (1930 GMT) at the oil-processing plant, said police spokeswoman Dragana Kerkez. She could not say what caused the explosion. “This was a strong explosion and the detonation could be heard in Slavonski Brod,” Kerkez told Reuters, referring to the town just across the Sava River in Croatia. She said eight workers were admitted to the Brod hospital with light injuries. Local media reported that black smoke and an odor were moving down the river towards Croatia. The Brod refinery is majority-owned by Russian state oil company Zarubezhneft.

23. Eric,SWC,
    Explosion 💥
    Ukraine 🇺🇦
    Event details

Explosion in Ukraine on October 09 2018 10:13 AM (UTC).

A massive explosion occurred at a Ukrainian ammunition depot on Tuesday morning, forcing over 10,000 people to evacuate, officials have stated. The storage facility was located in Chernihiv, 109 miles east of the Ukrainian capital Kiev. A statement from the emergency services reads: “About 10,000 people were evacuated. “From 04:22 am (02.22 BST) the airspace within a radius of 20km has been closed. There have been no reports of any casualties at this stage. It is also not clear whether the explosions were an accident or a sabotage. According to reports on social media, the powerful explosions smashed doors and windows in nearby areas. Pictures emerged showing the night sky lit up by the bright explosions.

24. Pingback: Indonesia Plane Crash | World Predictions