Prayers Please

I am asking for your prayers and well wishes for my Mom Bea. She is in the hospital because her kidney function is falling.ย  Many of you know her as our secretary who sets up all of the personal readings. She has a major role as my anchor of this great ship I have created with Spirit. Her anchor reminds me that when I become emotionally distressed with the horrors we predict, that I need to detach myself from the events that unfold. Her anchor reminds me that the only way forward in this great journey with Spirit is with humility. I cannot imagine what our work here would be without my anchor. She is my confidant, my secretary, my mom.

65 thoughts on “Prayers Please

1. Praying for you and your mom now and will continue to do so, until there is a resolution.

2. Prayers to you Eric and Bea..Wishing her a speedy recovery.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Sent from my iPhone

3. Eric
    Your Anchor, your mom Bea is and will be in my thoughts. .sending love light and prayers to her …
    for yourself as well much love …may she
    recover speedily .
    thinking of you
    ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’“

4. Eric Iโ€™m so sorry to hear about your mother Bea. She is such a wonderful, kind and compassionate individual. Sending prayers of love and healing light to her. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซPraying for you and your family Eric. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

5. We’re all praying for her!

And Eric, medical care has come such a long way in the past 20 years. With the right treatment, your mother has a good chance of survival.

6. Prayers and healing energy are being sent for your Mom. Traditional Chinese Medicine places a major emphasis on the study and healing of the kidneys using medical Qi-gong. Consider consulting with someone in the field as well as holding kidney related acupressure points. Blessings to you both!

7. I am so very sorry to hear of your mother’s illness. There is no problem is we need to reschedule. Our family is also dealing with an illness right now so had not checked my email. Prayers and thoughts are with you.

I pray for you everyday..
    I will pray for your unique and loving mother..Bea๐Ÿ˜‡
    Praying ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปfor a quick end to her discomfort and a healing..

9. Sending prayers for a full recovery for your mom, and for Jesus to surround you with his white light of love and protection for you both.
    Blessings. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

10. Sending vibes of prayers and power of healing upon to you and your precious mother. May God full of mercies and healing flow unto Mother Bea. The light of angels are surrounding her to take place in healing and protected from dark energies. LORD , please be with her every seconds till she is fully recovered. Thank you for hearing our prayers as we lift up her name. It shall be done in Jesus name. Amen.

11. Sending prayers for you both Eric…After a health scare myself last year I started following the protocols of Anthony William Medical Medium he’s brilliant Eric you should check him out.

12. There is no love on earth that compares to a motherโ€™s love. Strong prayers sent to you and your family

13. Hi Eric,
    So sorry to hear that your mom isn’t doing well. Will be praying and also submitting you to a few prayer sites. Sending you both love and light.

14. You have my prayers for the healing both physical and spiritual for your mom, Bea. I also pray for you so that you can have that spiritual strength in knowing that everything is in the Creator’s Hands.

15. Sending healing thoughts and love to you and your sweet mom, Eric! Sheโ€™s such a kind and helpful person. She can do this! Let us know how we can help.

16. Praying for the best outcome for Bea, May love and healing surround her. The times my mom became very sick I found listening to soothing music on my iPod was the only way I could get through it. She would get better and then I would be very grateful. Think of that feeling of being grateful that your mom is better…try to hold onto that feeling. I think that when healing comes it feels like a miracle, but it is just the body showing its natural wisdom.

• Yes it works…listen to the soothing music for healing fom youtube. Let see if I can find it and copy the link. Thanks for suggestion, LLG26.

• LLG26, not able to copy the link of soothing music for healing. Can you or anyone paste it pleaae.

• Lossie I am not sure which video you wanted but if you gave me the channel and title I could probably post it. Here is a beautiful flute instrumental called “Ancestor’s Cry” by Nicole LaRoche. Nicole is the daughter of Lakota composer and performer Paul LaRoche
      of the music group Brule’. This music is by Lakota Sioux Native Americans and my mom was Oglala Sioux. This it the type of music I listened to when my mom was very ill.

17. Sending love, light and healing energies to your mother Bea. She is surrounding by thr white light angels to allow healing take in course. Thanks for hearing our prayers! โ™ก

18. Yes keeping your mom in my thoughts and prayers, healing hands across the USA to her from the northeast.

19. Eric, Bea,
    Still praying everyday…
    My thoughts and prayers are with you….for your health and well being..