Update on Erics Critical Health and a Go Fund Me page to help him.

Hi this is Bea! I want to give everyone an update on Eric Leigh-Pink. Friends of Eric have set up a go fund me page, we hope you can help donate.

Last week, Eric went to the ER for a second time with stomach pain, he was diagnosed with a stomach hernia, the hernia pulled in, entangled, his intestines. At that time an emergency surgery took place to fix both his hernia and his intestines. Unfortunately after a day of his surgery things took a turn for the worse, a blockage took place, and his intestines stopped working. After a few days Eric started to recover. Today he is planning be released from the hospital, but is extremely weak. He has plans to reconnect with everyone in the next few days.

Eric wants to express his absolute gratitude for all the prayers and kind words. We are in awe over the overwhelming love so many of you have expressed. The good news is he is on the road to recovery. We are asking for donations to help during his difficult time, Β the link is below

43 thoughts on “Update on Erics Critical Health and a Go Fund Me page to help him.

1. Bea,
    Give Eric a message…still praying.,πŸ˜‡
    Take care of yourself too, during this stressful time..Blessings to you and all your family…❀️
    Ps..contributed on gofund..
    Need to get more…

2. Bea
    prayers and love and light to you and Eric and family during this time ..look after yourself too
    Thank you for sharing Erics condition with us ..love from Australia .πŸ’žπŸ‘

3. Thank You for the update Bea. We are praying for Eric and all of You…sending healing light and love your way.
    Also, Thank You for confirming his gofundmepage is legitimate. I’m not very hi tech and social media Savy. Will be heading over that way now. Blessings πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒŸ

4. Hello Bea and Eric. Thank you so much Bea for the update. I’m not the best off financially, but I will certainly spread the word re the Go Fund Me on my Facebook page. And Eric, your health is far more important than trying to get back to us. Recoup first, chat second er? Pete

5. thank you bea for sharing the information on eric. Eric, has so much to do yet! when, he recovers, he will notice, the energies coming from the group, will be a lot more stronger, and clearier. a lot more people, who are on this path, has been going thru a lot of health issues, these past two to three weeks, myself included, I can only guess, that this is a healing and moving up, to a higher level, for service. thank you to everyone, for praying, (sending energies) as everyone, is heard and felt…………

6. So glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery, Eric. Take as long of a break as you feel you need.

7. All my love and spiritual healing support…to you both. Tell Eric he is loved and needed by all of us. Hope what I could offer will be of help. Hugs for healing…

Kimi

8. Thank you for the update on Eric. Many prayers and positive thoughts being sent his way for a complete recovery. Not at all tech savvy, but will figure it out. Blessings.

9. Thank you for letting us know how Eric’s doing. It sounds agonising. I truly hope this is it now and that he has a strong speedy path back to strength.

10. Praying for you Eric! May god bless so you can get strong again! I’m sorry for all the pain and suffering you had to go through..wishing you get strong and back on your feet with God’s will. πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ½ Thanks Bea for the update what a total shocker when i saw this in my inbox. Glad Eric is being released and on the way to recovery. Blessings!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—βœŒπŸ™πŸ½πŸ¦‹πŸ¦„

11. Thank you for briefing us on Eric’s progress, bless him. Bless his caregivers. Hoping it’s possible for Eric to, at least, change ‘the channel’ for awhile to one that offers relaxation and humor. I think that would benefit his health and healing by balancing, strengthening, restoring his energy. (I think he’s been needing a good, restorative rest for some time now). Prayers with positive visualization and affirmation for Eric. Blessings upon his funds now. πŸ‚ πŸ€πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’šπŸ’ͺ🏾

12. Thanks Bea for update; praying for Eric and your family. Please tell Eric to rest and to not force his recovery! 😊

13. I don’t know what happened to my message. It disappeared. Now try it again.

Thanks Bea on following up with Eric’s health. We are grateful for your being there when he needs you. We’ll pitch in to help cover his medical bills. If I won the lottery, it will definitely paid off. πŸ˜‰ Most importantly for his well being is 100% recovery. That’s the doctors order from SWC. Eric is like a family member with SWC. β™‘β™‘β™‘ stay in bed! πŸ™‚

14. Thanks for the update. Prayers and blessings being sent to Eric for his comfort and healing. And I gave what I could to the gofundme account…..thankful for a health care system that helps us when it is needed. Rest and recuperate Eric, we’re holding down the fort until you get back

• Jules104,
        As of today, 72 people have contributed..
        Still need more participants…
        Millions come to the site…72 ? Maybe this weekend will be better..?

• I hope so Star48. Even if everyone just gave $5.00 or $10.00, with all of us together it would begin to add up. Eric gives so much to others. I hope people will continue and give when they are able. Blessings & Prayers for Eric and Family.

15. Bea, thanks so much for filling us in and setting up the “gofundme” page. Will definitely go there to contribute and sending thoughts and prayers for healing and strength. You all take the all the time you need to heal! Sending love and light!

16. SWC, please let us all band together and pray for Eric’s healing and increase financial to pay for his medical bills. Eric gave his wholeheartedly to help bridge the world to the Spirits to be aware of the upcoming events. Let us pray for more people to pour their hearts and help Eric to ease his financial burden on medical bills. The prayers is the powerful tools. It can and will touch many lives to help his situation. Praying for his health recovery also. Thanks for hearing me and shall we pray….

β™‘

• Elaine, the comment below was supposed to be a reply to you. You can send Eric the money via the send $ to friend option. Just use the address used for his readings but when you pay, choose the option that is friend or gift, so it doesn’t get mixed up with his reading income.

17. You could send it as a gift to his email address for readings. Instead of choosing services, choose the one that’s send money to a friend. One of my friends did that. It doesn’t show up on the gofundme total, but at least he gets it.

18. Thank you, Bea, for the news update. Eric gives so much, it is really great to be able to give back in his time of need.
    Eric, I hope you are home already. I’m sure that’s better than a hospital bed. πŸ™‚ I hear laughter is the best medicine, so watch all your favorite comedy movies. Very best wishes for your speedy recovery.

• I hope everyone that follows Eric would donate something to his fund. He has volunteered so much time for us. I understand if you struggle financially but think about it, if everyone who visits his site donated just $5-$10, that really adds up! Donate what you can πŸ˜ƒ. Sending healing thoughts Eric’s way πŸ™πŸ» ❀️.

19. SWC, please keep.posting the gofundme on Eric’s medical expenses on social networks until it reaches 100% goal. He may need little more than $20,000 as he returns back to hospital. Please keep praying for his 100% recovery. β™‘

20. That’s great! A little over $4,000 in 8 days. ..please don’t stop…keep giving in…and spread the words out on many social networks as you can….the more they will give. It’s like the river flow that go in many different directions. Let the river FLOWS….:-) Please share the link of gofundme for Eric’s medicial expenses to your Facebook, tweeter, etc. The more to share the more it will flow to pay his medical expenses. I believe that and have heap of faith it will happen. β™‘β™‘

21. We need another 15 k donated. So far 73 people have donated. I far as I can see god found 73 people who are righteous. Add you name to the list and let’s finish funding. God bless