Cancer Breakthrough

This is the greatest part of what I do, to be a witness, to be apart of something greater than myself,  to carry their message, to carry our Creators message, what a privilege I have to be apart of such awesome splendor. This is our Creator in action.

This prediction is happily unfolding, the timing is pretty close. Several news sites are talking about the therapy as a massive breakthrough.

In the past the Spirits predicted 3 different major breakthroughs, Cancer, AIDS, and Autism. They also added scientific discoveries.

Notes on 4-16-15  “Such great news! A massive breakthrough in the treatment of cancer. They will be able to fix what they couldn’t before on a massive scale. For you a day, or day and half. (Day means year.)” — Spirits Voice

Predictions on 12-4-15 “Our fathers response to all this horror  is coming.. while the enemy brings death in his name.. he will bless the world with life.”
By father they mean God. This message again implies a surge in medical breakthroughs and scientific discoveries.

“Our father will bless the world with Heroes, one after the other, simple ordinary people doing extra ordinary things, all under the coat of our father.. his response is coming and it will be marvelous.”

12 thoughts on “Cancer Breakthrough

1. Wow that is amazing. To teach the body how to treat and heal itself basically. Wonderful news! Such wonderful and awesome things from our Creator…and you the messenger Eric. Thank You

2. I’m so happy for you, for me and humanity!!!! Thank God! Thank you for the message! I wish I could give you a hug!! Blessings, my dear friend!
    Lili from Venezuela.

3. This is a blessing to the max…and i would like to publicly thank all who have passed in spirit for your suffering and affliction while here on earth …your bravery and journey inspired us all and science to perfect a cure/s..we love you.
    To the creator thank you and yay…
    To Eric thank you for delivering the message to us its truly a beautiful morning…x

4. vaccines, lol, the very thing that puts cancer in a person. I realise for americans their media is very controlled and the drug companies like to push their messages but cancer has been cured for quite a while now. There are thousands of clinics around the world that are curing people of cancer using natural methods not more chemicals put into your system at a huge cost. It;s also important that people realise that those who do die of cancer do so because that is their CHOSEN door to leave this incarnation. Just like those who pass in an earthquake a car accident a murder, what ever you can think of have left through their CHOSEN door to leave this incarnation. And as for diseases, this world is quickly approaching a time where the body will be at a vibration that is above illness.

5. Great news Eric!!
    I pray for everyone every day because I do live in a very difficult situation as my husband is at the last stage of kidney failure and his life is constantly on a threat….
    I really hope that our God will help everyone of us❤️

another breakthrough… Against cancer
    Excerpt
    “Researchers have now identified 93 genes out of 20,000 in the human genome that could create tumours if they mutated, which is the most definitive list to date, according to the two papers published in Nature and Nature Communications journals yesterday.

The findings included five new genes associated with cancer and 13 new mutations that influence the development of a tumour.

Professor Sir Mike Stratton, one of the lead authors from the Sanger Institute in Cambridge, told The Scotsman that it was a “significant moment” for breast cancer research.”

See.http://www.scotsman.com/future-scotland/tech/scientists-hail-breakthrough-in-understanding-how-cancers-develop-1-4117025

• Star48, Eric, SWC…I vaguely remember a prediction about getting energy electricity etc and it being “all around us”, or something like that. Does anyone remember that post? This would seem to fit that post also. Really amazing stuff. Though in its beginning stages, it’s basically free energy.