Predictions 2-27-16

Spirit has clarified that the below predictions are not the fall of Trump but a threat of violence. They implied it was a threat against him and those around him, they also implied it would be fatal for those ‘around’. Its also possible that they are talking about violence in general, or a tone of violence.   If you have the means to warn him please do so. Though I may not agree with his politics, violence of any kind is never the answer.

I had a visual of a flyer laying on the ground with Donald Trumps picture. Rain was pouring down making the street and the picture soaked. Then the visual switched and I saw Trump speaking at a podium with small insects coming out of his mouth.

Rain symbolically represents sadness or troubling times. To me the fact that it was on the ground would imply someone disregarding his image, ‘throwing it down or throwing it away’.

This prediction is about to unfold as well:

“He is about to speak.. then assassinated.. espanol, Spanish.. in the hallway.. 5 o clock.. Latin American.. ‘V’.. it will unfold very soon.”

Spirit also warned me a major prediction was about to happen. They only used a box to describe it. We are expecting it within a seven day period. Box?

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic predictions 2016, psychic world predictions, pychic predictions, world predictions 2016 and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

49 Responses to Predictions 2-27-16

1. Rose says:

I read an article from Australia where the labor party is paying for their country men to work for sanders. It mentions that some of the workers in New Hampshire were tearing up or pulling down trump posters

2. melbrake says:

Reblogged this on melbrake and commented:
    Eric, had a vision that someone besides Trump would be the front runner.

3. caseyatthebat says:

What does the insects coming out of his mouth symbolize?

4. Donald Trump always wears a bullet proof vest due to the amount of death threats against him. So, he knows his life is in danger. My gut feeling is that he will become president and be assassinated, because TPTB can’t control him the way they can anyone else.

• Harvey says:

In my gut, I don’t think Trump wins the election. He may be the third runner up. Probably very close. If he does wins the election, I’m out of USA in a heartbeat. I can’t stand him. My spirit is very uncomfortable with his spirit. I’m sorry to say but it’s bad.

Blessings!

• allen says:

hey Harvey trump will not make it, to the end, he will drop out, but, what REALLY bothers me, is how SO many americans like the message, and for what he stands for, the coming weather changes, will teach so much more americans, compassion and humility, that has been lost, by so many people, fear and hate, is what so many canadates stand for now, the GOOD guys, are not popular, RIGHT NOW, but, I so pray, that the country, will once again, be a light for all others, and a leader, among nations. keep living your life, and be a light for others, which will rub off on others, and so forth………….

• Harvey says:

Absolutely NOT, IF Trump wins the election, I’m out of USA in a heartbeat. My spirit can’t stand his soul. I’m sorry to say. Bad vibes from his soul.

Blessings

5. rhona says:

Thats true Harvey …also had a thought that insects coming out of mouth is symbolic of how words can be like a plague?
    Blessings

• jules104 says:

I agree Rhona/Harvey. I think it represents what is coming out from his Spirit. I don’t believe he is evil or anything. But he is speaking from a position of pure ego most of the time. He is devisive and hurtful. Instead of thinking seriously about what he is saying, and how it will affect and harm others. He is spewing negativity. Like a plague yes. It will spread with consequences. But that is just my opinion. Blessings and Prayers needed for him and those around him.

6. rhona says:

jules104 absolutely quite sad when.you think anout it…i agree i dont think him evil.or a bad person but his words and attitude beg questioning of the motives…

7. rhona says:

SWC I wonder if the V is the crowds displaying the victory sign with there fingers after the assasination..oh my thats an odd thought..

• jules104 says:

Oh my yes that’s a thought…the Victory sign. I thought V for Venezuela? And was researching the President that took over after Chavez, Nicholas Maduro. Doesn’t seem like he is well liked there. But V for victory I can see that.

8. Zona says:

If trump died by whatever mean

Civil war will surely rise

9. Jorgen says:

Okay so i guess you meditated on the 26th, which means that within 7days from the time you got the vision, it falls on 3rd march. Weirdly, i found this thread on 4chan where it stood ”Some of you are alright, this is a reminder to stay of the streets and do your shopping before March the 3rd, shit will go down, an estimated 10% of you will die. no it won’t be isis”. Of course, this may be coincidental, but i always like to help your predictions with information that’s relevant. He/she also wrote something like this will happen in a lot of countries, not one.

10. jules104 says:

This will be happening between March 2-5, where Donald Trump will be speaking. CPAC 2016 in National Harbor, MD at the Gaylord Center.

11. rhona says:

Jules104 SWC…
    I have a thought.that is needing expressed..
    Eric said it may.be a place.or.name for V
    could Latin American be the attempted assassin’s nationality a V be the name.of this perpertrator
    Having.thoughts on Trump at Fox.Detroit Michigan Rep Debate scheduled for. 8-30 eastern time . march 3rd
    Spirit said 5 o’clock but that could be equvilant western time
    I am concerned for Trump as a human being ..
    What are your thoughts?

• jules104 says:

Hi Rhona. Yes it could be. Do you have that date in your mind, March 3rd? I think other people have mentioned that date also. I have been racking my brains all day on this one to. Was thinking about that word also. “Latin American” to me would be an individual, “espanol” to me is Spanish or speaking Spanish? I’ve even thought about an old prediction from 2014 where Spirit said “Vicky is the enemy”. Did that ever happen? It’s probably not related but…Or Venezuela? I don’t watch the Republican Debates so don’t keep up with them really. But something happening at one of them is possible I guess. And it would be live. I would hope that they would have a lot of security at debates though. Donald Trump has his own Secret Service Detail. But could just be why it’s fatal for those “around” him. (When I think of Trump I always have that “baby bibbers” picture that Eric talked about once, banging a spoon on his tray, in my head). I don’t think most Americans call the tv a box. Maybe the tube or boob tube? But mostly just tv I think. But I could see where it’s like a box. A ballot box is a good guess and makes sense really. I have Pandoras Box in my head for some reason. Why show just a box? A package?

12. rhona says:

SWC also could the box be a ballot.box or TV.we call.television the box in Australia…do you guys.use the same expression?

13. rhona says:

jules104 yes i have the 3rd in mind but only because its been mentioned.When i was looking for times rather than dates for Trumps schedule it came up with the 3rd in Detroit 8-30 eastern time.
    Vicky.is the enemy…no.i dont believe it has happened yet ..Thats thinking outside the box Jules.
    I would agree on security .Now i cant get ” the baby bibbers ” image out of my head..

Was it a black box?
    Soap box
    Plasic ..cardboard..wood..

14. velvetmaggot says:

Sunday 2/28/2015 a truck with radioactive material was stolen in Mexico…several states put on high alert. Hopefully it is nothing.

15. rhona says:

SWC Eric could it have been a cube ( Cuba) …

16. rhona says:

swc there is this one https://worldwidepredictions.com/2015/07/02/notes-on-6-2-15/ and also
    9-12-14..”Cuba Cuba the new leader will speak liberty and democracy but willdluver tyranny .youth will back him .Later ruthless.)

• Luna tic says:

That is interesting. Ramon Castro just died (2/26/16) older brother of Fidel (89). I have heard rumors that Raul (84) the youngest is really running things now and Fidel makes very few public appearances if any. It seems likely Cuba is looking towards who will be their next leader.

17. Luna tic says:

Funny article about a game called Civilization V, http://kotaku.com/donald-trump-makes-civilization-v-great-again-1762037823 and here is the link to the game https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=503018107. No disrespect intended, I’m sure “spirit” had another meaning but this is quite coincidental.

18. rhona says:

Luna tic …thanks for the info i had no idea…this could be intersting sreeing this unfold…..

19. jules104 says:

Debris found from Boeing 777 off Mozambique, possible part from MH370 flight. Could the box be a “black box”?

20. Pingback: Violence at Chicago Trump Rally | World Predictions

21. star48 says:

Eric, major story.,,Explosions at Brussels airport..just now.
    . Breaking reports.. Minute by minute.
    See. http://www.breakingnews.com/

22. star48 says:

Eric,
    re: flyer..potential danger.
    “White supremacist claims swastika printing hack at US colleges ”
    All publicly accessible North American printers..sent flyers .

See.http://www.timesofisrael.com/white-supremacist-claims-swastika-printing-hack-at-us-colleges/?utm_source=The+Times+of+Israel+Daily+Edition&utm_campaign=ee60adea26-2016_03_31&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_adb46cec92-ee60adea26-54763069

23. Pingback: Protest Becomes Violent at Trump Rally | World Predictions