Roseburg Oregon School Shooting

This tragic prediction has happened. My assumption to the ties with Greece is incorrect. We are waiting for the name of this very disturbed young man, to see if it has ties to another prediction.  Are the roses connected to Roseburg? Please pray for the victims, please pray for the people of Oregon during the trying times of this tragic event.

Notes on 9-30-15   The mad man will raise his gun in a crowd and shoot to draw everyone’s attention. The crowd will run and hide.

O and O, the countdown for two predictions are about to happen.

Notes on 12-31-14   I had a visual of bullets shells next to cut roses.

21 thoughts on “Roseburg Oregon School Shooting

1. How tragic, my thoughts and prayers are with the families and students who have been caught up in this, when will senseless acts like this stop? This is one prediction that I wish had been foiled. So, so sad.

2. Sadly enough you were right again Eric.
    I pray not just for the victims, but for all of us every day in these diar times.

3. We often wonder about the “why” of these tragedies. the Columbine shootings are generally the first ones mentioned….but the fact is that my home town in north central MN (of which probably nobody has ever heard) was the site of one of the first publicized school shootings in the late 1960’s. There always seem to be a multitude of reasons…..but the following is a broader theory that best explains “why”…..

“Jonathan Fast, a professor at a NY University and who specializes in the psychology of people who commit mass shootings, and who is the author of “Ceremonial Violence,” which analyzes events leading up to mass shootings, noted there is still much unknown about the 20-year-old male responsible for the fatal shooting in Roseburg. But, he also says there are usually several common elements among most of these tragedies across the U.S.
    He cited psychiatrist Donald Mathenson’s argument that some people manage their shame by attacking others.
    “With school shooters you have someone who has accumulated a tremendous amount of shame and is processing it by shooting people,” he said. “He is managing shame by displacing it onto victims.”
    Fast also said mass shooters often have concocted delusional systems that blame certain people, such as particular religious groups, in rationalizing their acts of domestic terrorism.”

4. //I had a visual of a man holding a rifle (or automatic weapon) preparing his atrocity .
    I had a visual of people very upset with tears coming down
    I had a visual of shattered car windows.
    Soon, very soon
    M L U .. S I
    (In the last line I could not here Spirit clearly, I don’t know if they said S I or ‘high’)

5. Eric, I wonder if this is related to your older post of 6-3-15? Did the shooting occur in the cafeteria? Oregon is the state of square shape.

• Exactly, I thought the same. Couldn’t find the name as Nick. I noticed the pattern these last 2 years of school shooting. It took place in the months of Sept/Oct and December. I wonder if there will be another this Dec. It’s hard to tell where.

I’m sorry it happened again. I don’t know what to say as it stuck in Second Amendment.

6. Eric I remember a prediction you had that said the gun laws would change after something that happened. I can’t find it now, but do you think this could be part of what happened here in Roseburg, Oregon?

7. I want to know which mass shooting or mass murder will have to take place and finally be the turning point in which Congress finally enacts legislation that demands background checks before purchasing a gun. This madness has got to stop! It’s heart wrenching! My five-year old niece’s school was on lockdown yesterday (totally unrelated to the Oregon shooting) because there was a gunman on the loose in the area. They caught the guy and everyone is safe. But there will be a next time unfortunately when the kids won’t be safe. What, if anything, can we do Eric to stop the slaughter of innocents besides praying of course. I am so tired and sad and angry over the continuous gun violence in our coutnry. This has got to stop. Thank you for letting me vent.

8. Eric – did you see the FBI today sent out warnings to Philadelphia colleges and universities about a social media threat posted re October 5 terror plan ( tomorrow)? Does spirit get anything on which college?

9. I’ve noticed when I get places in my visions it’s not always correct, but if I sit and touch a map it works much better, my eyes are drawn to a place…. Maybe it can work for you to be more accurate!