Jimmy Carter has Cancer

I do hope they aren’t talking about Carter, but the news might have connections to this prediction. Please pray for this noble man who has done a lot for this world. Note that 7-16 predictions are unfolding.

Notes on 7-16-15   ‘C’ will pass.. even though he was a world leader its his philanthropy that he left a true mark. He left the world better than what it was.

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic predictions, psychic predictions for 2015, World Predictions and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Jimmy Carter has Cancer

1. rhona says:

Eric once again ,thank you for this site that you and spirit initiated. There is now other site for appropriate posting of comments towards fellow travellers accross the globe, when they are souls such as Jimmy Carter it is an honor ti be able to say ..Thank you for coming …A Nobel Peace Prize in 2002..may his legacies expand and germinate and florish…prayers love and light to the hearts that loved him and are his family ..

• Please help pray for his life and comfort.

• Harvey says:

Yes, Eric. Pray for the power of healing and comfort for Jimmy Carter and his lovely family. He is the greatest example of being humble and caring for all people around the world. I really like him, a true nobleman. We are VERY blessed to have him as our former president of the United States. He’s a great man by his example. Need more people like him for peace on earth. Amen!

• rhona says:

That should read no other site..blessings

2. jules104 says:

This article is from 2004, but it gives a person a sense of just how wonderful an individual Jimmy Carter is. I will be praying for him and his family during this tough time in their lives. I wish there were more people like him.

• rhona says:

Jules!!! Star 48 and i were just hoping you would drop a post…blessings hope all is well with you and yours…yes the world would benifit frim hearts in actiin as Jimmy Carters….

• Jules104 says:

Hi Rhona, Star48, All… I’m not quite finished moving yet, hopefully by the middle of next week…but I just had to add my heart felt appreciation for Jimmy Carter. He is such a wise old soul and truely does so much good for others without any thought of recognition for himself. Anyway, I’ve been trying to atleast read Eric’s New Posts and keep up with everyone’s comments. It’s hard not joining the conversation, but I don’t dare or I’d not get anything packed and moved. LOL. Blessings and Light and Love to All.

3. swampy11 says:

Jules, thanks for that article. That was a real eye-opener.

4. timmy392 says:

This was very sad news. He is a good man and has helped many people with his humanitarian efforts…I’m sending prayers for healing for Mr. Carter.

5. Pingback: Spirits Desire to Change Tomorrow | World Predictions