Germanwings Plane Crash

I present this previous prediction in doubt, without all the facts it would be difficult to connect the event to what is predicted. If it is related the timing is off.

Notes on 1-18-15   “Eric we are sorry for this horrible, horrible news.. in about 15 minutes (15 days which would be sometime around the 2nd or 3rd of February).. there gone.. several hundred.. he killed them.. flying.. explosive.. plane crash.. the monster forwards his message separately.. ” — Spirit’s Voice

Notes on 1-25-15  The plane, its target, France.. such pure evil.

Notes on 3-8-15  France, I had visual of an airplane taking off, there was an overwhelming feeling of fear both on the plane and at the airport. There was a feeling of someone’s demands to ‘keep going’.

Germanwings Plane Crash: ‘Total Silence’ From Cockpit In Final 10 Minutes

26 thoughts on “Germanwings Plane Crash

1. It’s very possible that Spirit was correct on the 1-18-15 prediction. Assuming the Co-pilot was mentally unstable in some form, the opportunity to crash a plane may have presented itself earlier. Whatever reason, he did not do it until now. “There was a feeling of someone’s demand to keep going”. This one statement lends itself to mental instability in some form. If it were a terrorist act where his family was being threatened if he did not crash the plane then I would suspect they would have identified themselves by now.

2. Eric, interesting that you said that spirit communicated, ” the monster forwards his message separately.” I’ve wondered today why the authorities are reporting so definitely that the co-pilot had evil intent with the plane so early in the investigation. I guess he might’ve indeed sent a separate communication that we aren’t hearing about; that would make investigators sure of his intent. This was a sad story before – just so diabolical now.

3. So sad. I’m sorry for his dealt with the “monster” in his head. Terrible sad that fogged his mind and shut off from reality. He loves to fly. It can be treated with medications for mental depression. At that time, he was absent in his mind letting the monster controlled him. It doesn’t happened instant. It was planned quietly for a few days by replay it over in his head. During the weekend, he wiped out his facebook for example. It probably wasn’t his first attempt but grew tired of that monster thing. He was willing to die flying. He could have done it alone but I don’t know why he didn’t. It’s strange that he doesn’t considerate other lives. Must have been completely void inside his head that disconnect himself from reality. I feel greatly bad for those died along with him. Such heart broken. 😦 Say prayers for them. It’s a sad day for all.

4. Hi Eric,
    I just read about the explosion in New York. I am not familiar with that area at all, but was wondering if it might possibly be related to the prediction that never happened related to Bellevue Hospital. It seems like the building would be too far away, but I was just wondering what your thoughts are. Thanks!

5. Hello Eric, many blessings to you and to all. I would like to share my feelings on your words “There was a feeling of someone’s demands to ‘keep going “. I feel that you are exactly right with this, however, I don’t feel that this was exclusive to this event. I also don’t believe the copilot was ‘crazy’ per say(yes, a rational & sane person DOES see his act as insane!!), but HE feels to me more like he was ‘fulfilling’ his intent (I know they are saying he was depressed..that does not resonate with me)…and that is where I am worried. The “keep going” I believe refers to additional tragedy, carried out in the same way…basically like there is a line of these guys being told to “keep going”. Pray this is wrong, and that I have misinterpreted things. Love and light to all.

• I wish the authorities would also check the background of other passengers. Though we lack facts, there is also a possibility that the evil act could have been another person who got into the cockpit while the main pilot got out, then killed the co-pilot and changed the plane’s path to destruction. But of course, we will really never know unless thorough investigation is pursued.

6. Just be careful Cuz I don’t always believe when it seems “fishy”. What if the CEO of Germanwings don’t want to pay out of their pockets for the lost of 150 lives. He looked extremely nervous and uncomfortable. Is it possible that the evident for a clue were planted inside the house. Perhaps someone made the FB looks real? It could be anything. Or maybe the government wanted to raise fears of Muslim attack. Idk but anything is possible. Or maybe it was true that he was convert to be a Muslim. But I do have alot of questions to make sure that none of the evident were plant or make the FB looks real and who was the person that took photo of FB or was it the government that did it. But I listen to the Spirits as what they say about that but not to the big company or government. If it’s true then it’s great sadness for Andrea or anyone would do anything stupid by killing innocent lives. It made me sick and hurt.