Notes on 1-19-15

I asked for clarity on the NJ / NY prediction: They did not add information but they are asking you for one last vocal push. Tell everyone, get the word out. Every effort to counter this looming attack. The more efforts you make the greater possibility of change. It can be changed, and they have a glimmer of hope that we will at least alter the horror that comes with this situation. The prediction is below. Help us change this:

I asked to clarify one last time the prediction on New Jersey / New York attack.
Around January 24th
Bomb
New Jersey, around New York
higher floor (2nd floor?)
bellview, bellview!
Bell view is key to the location, they said it several times, they also wanted to clarify its around New York and most likely in New Jersey, which should eliminate certain locations, around the 24th, but in distant predictions the 27th was also mentioned.  But unfortunately no new news to inform you of.
I had a visual I was on the balcony of a skyscraper. A half spider, half man landed from the sky on top of the building. The man stared me down, and I stared him down. “The enemy has arrived”

128 thoughts on “Notes on 1-19-15

1. Eric is the plane crash and the bomb in a building in NJ/NY separate then? And is the “big city” referring to the NJ/NY area or just another city do you know?

2. Nation addressed statement is most disconcerting – like a national crisis after 911 where we all must cope with the aftermath.

3. It occurred to me that perhaps it’s not a “bell” something building, if the Spirits say it’s “bell view”, maybe it’s a bell view from another building, like in front of a church, or in the distance you can see a bell somehow. Hope this helps.

4. Ellis island and statue of liberty are one operating entity under the park system both have famous second floors with balconies. Ellis has famous high arched ceiling and floors etc. Also has iron railings that formed lines where immigrants checked in. Ellis in nj but run by ny. Liberty is I nj waters but has an enclave inside that is in ny. Would make sense that any casualties would be brought to Bellevue. I have always heard to go with what comes to mind first.

5. Here is list of all in and around Belleview, NJ

Theaters
    New Jersey Performing Arts Center
    Train Stations
    Penn Station
    Grand Central Station
    Airports
    Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) 7.2 miles LaGuardia Airport (LGA) 14.6 miles John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) 21.6 miles Westchester County Airport (HPN) 29.

6. Could the nations addressed have anything to do with the State of the union address that is happening tomorrow???

7. Have you considered the NY/NJ Port Authority building in Manhattan? I believe buses to Bellevue NJ leave from the second floor. There is a massive flow of commuters through there daily and security is not very good, in my experience.

8. I’m wondering if some of the dates you give concerning the NY/NJ attacks are actually streets. East 27th Street is more like a big red brick walkway that runs perpendicular into the Bellevue Hospital. Bellevue is on the front of this hospital. There is also a Comedy club on 24th Street. Canopy, theatre, stage, etc and it is not far from the Bellevue hospital. Your 1-10-15 prediction may be a gunman at the comedy club. Bellevue is close. This could also be a two-stage attack where the 2nd stage would be a bomb at Bellevue as the injured arrive.

9. it might be tied to this event which explains the variance of the dates. 24th Annual New York Jewish Film Festival.
    From January 14-29, 2015, film buffs unite with New York’s Jewish community at the annual New York Jewish Film Festival. Held each year at Lincoln Center in New York City, the New York Jewish Film Festival features… …Tied to a synagoe

Neighborhood:

Upper West Side

Address:

Lincoln Center
    70 Lincoln Plaza
    New York, NY 10023

10. This might be referring to State Empire Building, known for it’s second floor (tickets sold on second floor and also that is where the NY Skyride is). 3,4 could also be part of the address, State Empire Building is on the corner of 5th Avenue and West 34th Street. Bellview Hospital is not far from this building.

11. Perhaps this has been suggested before …. the New York Stock Exchange. Famous for it’s opening and closing bell ceremony that is done from the 2nd floor balcony many times famous people or corporations are scheduled to ring the bell.
    The building is famous, architecture is historical and is located in lower Manhattan near New Jersey.

12. If you look up “bell view new jersey” there are photos. There is one of a large bell in New Jersey with a view of New York. Look at the photos. The reverse would also be true….a view of the bell from the stories of the buildings facing it.

13. Sorry….it was under “bell view photos” and the photo is there about half way down the page.
    I cannot get it to paste here, but it clearly shows a large bell in NJ looking across to NYC and fairly tall buildings….some with about 3, 4 or more floors

14. On the photo of the bell view, looking directly head on from behind the bell, you will see a brown bullet shaped building with a black cone shaped roof with a light on top.

15. I believe the bell in the ohoto is on a balcony surrounded by a black wrought iron fence and it is located in Jersey City. The photo is also shown in the website for jerseycityhomes.com

16. “A bomb.. a building is the target.. known for its second floor.. NJ.. NY.. at 3, 4.. bell view.. the nation addressed.” — Spirits Voice

Empire State Building on 34th St.; obvious skyscraper; award for sustainability w/ Sustainability Exhibit on 2nd floor; police shooting w/ multiple victims taken to Bellvue Hosp. in 2012.

17. I’m tagging a few key words of this prediction and several others that may or not be related. Can you confirm any of this info? Hope it helps.

Manhattan Bagels – bagels placed in a box
    250 Bellevue Avenue – Bell a key word for location
    7 followed by 0 – (250 of the address) 2+5 = 7 – followed by zero
    7 followed by 0 – Montclair, NJ 07043 – numbers in zip code #7 preceded and followed by 0
    T Intersection – Bellevue Avenue forms a T Intersection on both ends of the street with Upper Mountain Ave & Broad St
    New Jersey, around New York – the skyline of New York, 12 miles away, can be seen from many of the surrounding areas
    2nd Floor – most buildings in this area are 2 and 3 stories high including the bagel shop and theater
    Awning – many awnings cover the front of these buildings
    Theater – Bellevue Theater is directly across the street
    24th – Montclair, NJ was incorporated as a Town on February 24th, 1894
    Jewish – Population is predominately made up of Muslins, Jews and Catholics

• I tried to post this comment last week , don’t know where it went :
        I woke up in the morning (around the date 1/14/2015 ) with these words in my mind “stage show, they all will die”. Upon reflection, it has to do with Eric’s bomb and Bellevue prediction.

• The train / bus station (NJ Transit) is directly across the street from the bagel shop and theater. Trains run to New York, Penn Station and Newark. From the pictures I could find there appears to be a black wrought iron fence between the tracks.

18. Kim, I love how you broke this down. It makes it so easy to see like this.Great thought process!

19. I think the bagel in the box prediction has happened already with the Jewish grocery store event so its separate from the events yet to take place.

20. In other words, bagels or a bagel place aren’t part of this next terror prediction but that’s just my guess.

• For some strange reason I was immediately drawn to the bagel shop, have to trust my instincts but it may not have anythng to do with it maybe just coincidence

• This makes me so upset. A man develops his profession to help others heal and he’s shot down while on duty, doing his job. He is only 45, a cardiovascular surgeon. The shooter is dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Apparently, the doctor hadn’t been able to save the shooter’s mom a few weeks ago. This simply sucks, and I don’t even know the Dr.

• The world has lost its mind. People are just so angry and they are taking it out on everyone in their path. Yes, it does suck that this stuff happens. It makes a person not want to leave their home for fear of wackos.

21. i think its NYSE “Viewing the Bell”- can`t tell if opening or closing but think opening. So many people involved. Sheets of paper swirling through air. Look for “English”-looking man, dark hair, in a black suit. has a black leather briefcase. Comes in from bottom right- hand corner, facing central round desk thing. Something to do with computers and music ?

22. Actually the bell I was looking at in the photo located in New Jersey, with the direct view of NYC skyline, seems to be on a balcony with a black wrought iron railing and is hanging on a plain arched bronze holder. The description of the building directly across was in previous comment.
    The article I read regarding this in Jersey City mentioned the company that built the first undergrown and under water tunnel from NJ to NYC.
    Eric…your initial comments said something about darkness and debris raining down. Was thinking
    darkness would equate to a floor in Statue of Liberty….or perhaps a tunnel? Or has that part already been dealt with elsewhere?

• Hi Eric, this horrible incident in Boston makes me think there may be a copycat situation at Bellevue Hospital in NYC. Hope not, but it is not outside the realm of possibility. The shooter found the Dr he targeted on the 2nd Floor of the Shapiro Bldg.

23. In previous terrorism predictions Eric stated “I had a visual of Red Roses being cut Down”,
    the Bellevue Hospital in New York has a Room on the 12th floor called the Rose Room; also New York’s state flower is the Rose

24. I had a dream, strange to me as I don’t have dreams like this, that an elevator door opened and then someone was inside very dangerous- it was the doomsday scenario of this thread. It really really frightened me, and the dream occurred the early morning after I had first read of Eric’s prediction, so it occurred to me that perhaps a vulnerability (at the hospital?) might be elevator approaches.

25. It seems there is a consensus that this could be the hospital, that being said, I’m thinking about the comment about it being “chiseled” into the building. Those who have looked into the pics of the hospital know that it is a older building that has had newer renovations built around the older building. But at some of the entrances, the older buildings entrance is what is visible, these older entrances all have a “chiseled” sign above the doorway. I’m curious if they are trying to tell you what entrance this terrorist takes to get into the hospital? One of the old parts of the building, possibly faulty security on those entrances?

26. Okay, nevermind, I found an article from 2008 about a guy w/ the same name who abruptly closed his clinic (opthamologist) and moved to eastern Canada to be w/ his wife. I compared pictures from CBC to this 2008 article and it is the same guy, check out the cheeks/eyes. So what is really going on here, why are they calling him x-military bioweapons expert? http://www.komonews.com/news/local/16377501.html

27. Eric, I have done some re-search and I would like to share my thoughts.
    Place ( old train station similar to a bank)( building is a target) : NY Penn station, we have also NJ Penn station. 21 tracks fed by 7 tunnels. Tracks 1-4 are used by NJ transit. This station is considered a building.The station is underground beneath Madison Square Garden.
    Bells: Salvation Army Bells ringers are always close to this tracks.
    Shoe Repair store inside Penn Station: 2 and one of them is close to tracks 1-4.
    Freddy Mercury: Freddie Mercury of the English rock band Queen performing at Madison Square Garden in New York City in 1977.

28. I have had two very intense dreams the last two nights about a darkness (cloud? Smoke? Chemicals?) that hit the East Coast first and possibly the West Coast second. A lot of deaths. No details other than knowing it happened on the East Coast and a strong feeling it was NY. And some kind of rating system 9/10 east coast, 3/10 west coast?? But I wanted to see if anyone else has seen something similar lately. I have visions through dreams but usually never back to back unless it is urgent.

• Back in December, I dreamed about a nuke going off in DC and it was on the ground hidden but was detonated and I watched Hillary Clinton and some Republican male melt before my eyes. It freaked me out! And right after this dream, there were several headlines of nuclear plants having issues. There is a tense feeling in the air of something big about to happen, so you are not alone.

• Hi Camber, Those two dreams sound scary. I have precog dreams and you are right; when there are two together, there seems to be a more urgent emphasis. I hope you’re wrong bec I live in the Northeast. I do not live in NY however. Peace to you. Don’t know what the rating system means, but it probably is bad; 9/10 makes me think of the Richter scale.

• Hi Lia, they were both very terrifying. I didn’t get the feeling they were related to an earthquake. More like some kind of weather anomaly or chemical problem and the number scale could escalate as the conditions worsened. It was expected that the conditions on the west would become the same as the east it just happened that the East coast was first. Everything was Carlo but with a purple tint to it and I remember being worried about a coldness. I also remember asking if it was happening elsewhere and someone told me it was everywhere. It shook me up a little which is why I researched to see if anyone had seen anything similar. I hope I’m wrong too, never had a precog of this magnitude.

• Hi Camber, Thanks for getting back…it’s hard to cope with vivid dreams that show disasters. And, usually with me, I can’t shake the dream for some time. I had a terrible dream over a year ago that is still fresh in my mind. In my dream, there were at least two explosions and people were dropping in hallways of a building because the dark ash in the air was so thick, people couldn’t breathe. I felt I was in the Northeast at the time, and leaves were on the trees, so it is not during winter.

• Isaiah 3:10 “Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, For they shall eat the fruit of their doings.”

Isaiah 9:10 “The bricks have come down, but we will put up buildings of cut stone in their place: the sycamores are cut down, but they will be changed to cedars.”

29. We put out the energy to the world, this site is putting out lower vibrations an damming people look for attacks, when this prediction doesn’t happen and you try rephrase another event into it I hope you will then stop putting this lower vibration out to the world

30. Eric, as I understand, the Spirits said the attack will be around NYC. So I wonder what’s the significance of them mentioning New Jersey too. I think it’s possible that the Spirits are tracing the movement of the attackers? So terrorists may be traveling from NJ (could be riding NJ Transit? There is one at Monclair in Bellevue Ave NJ) to NYC terminals (maybe Penn Station or Grand Central Terminals which are on 34th st?). Or it may be any NJ transit going to Bellevue Hospital? Time is running…oh please I hope it gets foiled!

31. Eric, thank you so much for the time you must be putting into this.

Here are some possible links to WORLD TRADE CENTRE AREA.

“By the funny sound.. like a whistle”
    — Is One World Trade Centre still whistling? There was an eerie whistling sound coming from it in 2013:

“A bomb.. a building is the target.. known for its second floor.. NJ.. NY..”
    ‘I was on the balcony of a skyscraper.’
    — 1 World Trade Centre: observation deck on the 102nd floor, opens early 2015.

“bell view” chiselled into building
    — would Bellevue be the nearest hospital for casualties near 1 World Trade Centre?
    — hospital name is chiselled into stone above entrance to emergency room

Could I please ask some questions for clarity?

‘a road that only turned left or right but the arrow they showed went directly straight’
    — is this still related to NY?

‘house burned down’
    — is this still related to NY?
    — if so could you please describe the house? A low building? Multi-level? Could it be a commercial building?

‘golden neck less’, ‘Freddie Mercury’
    — could you please describe the necklace more? delicate or chunky chain, etc?
    — I note you accidentally spelled it ‘neck less’, which means without a neck. Any meaning in that?

Thanks.

32. Eric, I am not sure if this is relevant but it just occurred to me that there is an Anniversary coming up on the 27th of January. The 70th Anniversary of the Liberation of Auschwitz, also known as, “International Holocaust Remembrance Day”. It sounds like they have many Memorials planned all over in different countries. There is a map you can click on to see where they will be having memorials, ceremonies and events on this link below.

“The main commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz will be held in front of the Death Gate of KL Auschwitz II–Birkenau. On this day – which, for ten years now has been commemorated as International Holocaust Remembrance Day – various anniversary events will be held in many countries: conferences, exhibitions, ceremonies, meetings…”

33. Eric, thank you so much for the time you must be putting into this.

Here are some possible links to WORLD TRADE CENTRE AREA.

“By the funny sound.. like a whistle”

“A bomb.. a building is the target.. known for its second floor.. NJ.. NY..”
    ‘I was on the balcony of a skyscraper.’
    — 1 World Trade Centre: observation deck on the 102nd floor, opens early 2015.

“bell view” chiselled into building
    — hospital name is chiselled into stone above entrance to emergency room

Could I please ask some questions for clarity?

— is this still related to NY?

‘house burned down’
    — is this still related to NY?

‘golden neck less’, ‘Freddie Mercury’
    — could you please describe the necklace more? delicate or chunky chain, etc?

Thanks.

34. WAIT A MINUTE!! Is there a Bellview or Belluvue Airline 34 from Niagara?? Building is the target in NY or NJ??? That’s freaky as a reminder of 9/11.

35. Eric, I also found links to EMPIRE STATE BUILDING which is nearer to Bellevue.

“A bomb.. a building is the target.. known for its second floor.. NJ.. NY..”
    — 2nd floor – known for its Skyride – virtual New York helicopter tour
    — 102nd floor – observation deck open to the public. …

I seem to remember somewhere that you saw lots of people queuing up in many lines, not sure if it related to NY.
    — wiki quote: The lines to enter the observation decks … are “as legendary as the building itself:” there are five of them: the sidewalk line, the lobby elevator line, the ticket purchase line, the second elevator line, and the line to get off the elevator and onto the observation deck.[64] For an extra fee tourists can skip to the front of the line.[63] The Empire State Building makes more money from tickets sales for its observation decks than it does from renting office space.

‘I was on the balcony of a skyscraper. A half spider, half man landed from the sky on top of the building.’
    — they used to use the roof to disembark passengers from airships

“By the funny sound.. like a whistle”
    — there’s a train line passing by – does it whistle?

36. Perhaps the Bellview Airline flight from Naigia (sp?) Or London, etc to NY. It has a bomb target for a building. The number of 3,4 perhaps the flight number? What is the nation addressed? Is President giving a nation addressed that day?

Did I read somewhere it stated that the things falling from sky or what? I vaguely remember reading it somewhere in Erik’s postings.

• Does that mean the nation addressed occur after the disaster?

Hope it will be foiled whatever may happen this week.

• I think that the Empire State Building was what some thought could be the target amongst others. The problem is that it’s really hard to say for sure. There is the Bellevue Hospital also. Yes, no matter which, I think we can all agree that we are praying for it to be foiled.

• Its frustrated. Too many Bellview listing or Belluvue. If I live there, I would leave till time passed. Pray that no one gets hurt or killed. Hope the FBI are everywhere working closely with related of Bellview, even the Bellview Airline. Just to prevent the disasters. Time is running out.

• Hi Harvey. Good observation, though I can’t really find anything on a Bellview Airlines except one based in Nigeria, that doesn’t fly to the USA. Are you speaking about Niagra Falls, or Nigeria? There is a Saint-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec Canada. See links below.

Bellview Airlines
      “Bellview Airlines is an airline headquartered in the Bellview Plaza in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria. It is privately owned and operates domestic, regional and international scheduled passenger services. Its main base is Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos. Bellview Airlines was the first Nigerian airline to be accepted into the International Air Transport Association (IATA). Bellview Airlines offers International Flights within Africa and to London, UK. Some African destinations that Belview airlines offers airline tickets to include: Douala, Abidjan , Libreville, Banjul, Accra, Monrovia, Abuja, Dakar Johannesburg and more. Find cheap international tickets to and within Africa with Bellview Airlines on Vayama.com”

• Hi Jules! I just type anything that comes up with “Bellview”. I was shocked there is Bellview Airline but I never heard if it fly to US. Is it possible that the terrorists take the Bellview flight with a bomb inside directly to NY? The number “3,4” is the only thing I could think of is West 34 street which is the Empire State building address. The Spirits said the a building is the target if I read right. Now, the “nation addressed” made me wondering if the time estimate as before, current or after the attack as presented.

The Spirits strongly repeated out loud in frustrations saying “Bellview” several times. So could it be an airplane from Africa or London that are group of ISIS? I don’t know but it worth to take a look that not even cross our minds. ISIS would do anything that no one would have thought of. So, I just freaked out when it has “Bellview” Airline. Pray the FBI are working hard looking into the possibility of Bellview Airline. Its better be safe than sorry.

37. Eric/All, Sorry for any confusion but I wasn’t sure where to add this regarding notes/post, “fireworks coming up”…

Notes on 1-25-14
    Posted on January 25, 2014 by Eric Leigh-Pink
    I had a visual of the number 8, then a page was turned, and I had a visual of a man with a whipped back, then a page turned, I had a visual of a large target sign, then the page turned again and I had a visual of fireworks going off.

Eric’s Comments: Number 8 is used to describe “ate it”. Its their way of saying we will be wrong with a posted prediction. They are counting down to a situation close to the end of the month, perhaps it’s not going to be an earthquake around the 27th, 28th but something else, like a terror attack. The fireworks are a target by what seems now to be terrorist, not an accident. What are the major events that involve fire works and their dates??

The Chinese Lunar New year will be coming up in NYC starting on Feb 19, 2015. The Firecracker Ceremony is on Thursday, February 19th at 11am at Sara D. Roosevelt Park. The Lunar New Year Parade through Chinatown is on Sunday, February 22nd, at 1pm.
    Also for events in SanFransisco. Saturday, March 7, 2015
    5:15pm-8pm. The Golden Dragon is over 201 feet long and is always featured at the end of the parade as the grand finale and will be accompanied by over 600,000 firecrackers!

I am sure there are others but these are two major ones in the USA. Is it possible this could relate to something happening in China itself around this event? Couldn’t help notice the “Golden Dragon” (golden necklace), lots of colorful costumes cloth etc.

38. The man with the whipped back: is this the journalist/blogger who is receiving lashes for a post that was critical of his govt? Saudi Arabia? Whose King died last night.

39. was just googling Bellevue Hospital and read that the Bellevue hospital on 462 1st ave New York has mentioned in Services – a helipad on East 34th Street Heliport. May be this of relevance. I sure hope not. Sending love and light to people of ny/nj

40. I disgreed if this has to do with this occurance. It expected a lot worst than one shooting. It could be coincidence. It stated the “bomb” attack.

41. Could this be the fire that just hit several appt. Buildings In Nj? They believe it was arson and looking for six people missing from the building as possible suspects. Fire was also on second floor.

• Privately we have been asking about the NY/NJ situation, trying to understand what happened and the mistakes made, its still coming, but they focus on the number 3,4. so I don’t think that is what they are talking about.