New York / New Jersey Attack

I asked to clarify one last time the prediction on New Jersey / New York attack.

Around January 24th

Bomb

New Jersey, around New York

higher floor (2nd floor?)

bellview, bellview!

Bell view is key to the location, they said it several times, they also wanted to clarify its around New York and most likely in New Jersey, which should eliminate certain locations, around the 24th, but in distant predictions the 27th was also mentioned.  But unfortunately no new news to inform you of.

I also want to thank NewsMax for sharing the prediction. Making others aware is essential to changing the future. Please take a look at the news article below that discusses Spirit’s prediction.

101 thoughts on “New York / New Jersey Attack

1. Omg eric congrats that you made it in a news article i saw that and it hit me but in a good warm way this me be the awaking and help we need.

2. Oh so so happy ERIC… This is just the beginning. I had goose bumps and tears when I read the article. I feel such humbleness and gratitude in my heart. I’ve said many times in posts over the last year that your day was coming, your at the top of your game like they showed you with the King appearing… Your gifts are blessings from above and I’m so full of gratitude right now to witness the opening up of your gifts and messages to a larger audience.I’ve followed you almost from the start of your site, I’ve watched your site change and grow from an outsiders perspective and I continue to see huge leaps and bounds for you this year… Many many Blessings to you and Spirit, and to everyone.🙏🙏🙏

3. With this prediction I keep thinking Bellevue hospital which is major hospital in NYC. Also there is a Bellevue Cinema located in Montclair, NJ which is only a few miles outside of New York City. You did mention a possible attack on a movie theater….

4. There is a city called, West New York in New Jersey. Though I am thinking it’s got to be a famous building somewhere. And the bellview? Is that a view of a bell, or a street or a building? I think of Bellevue Hospital but that’s more New York I think. As we get more people who know/live in that area weighing in on this, maybe we can narrow it down.

5. One more thought before i drift off and lose it i stayed in city once and seen cruise ship go up the hudson river and back which blows a loud horn know its not a bell but close has multiple lvls could that be?

6. Hello Eric and all,
    Perhaps spirit is saying ” a view of the liberty bell” are there any high rise buildings in South western NJ looking to Philadelphia?
    Very pleased newspaper article helping to spread spirits word and your work.

7. I woke up this morning during a dream. I was called on an urgent job. A stranger told me to go to room 240. I walked around to find room- all I could see were lower 200’s then some elevators blocked by maintanance men and woke up looking for room 240. Don’t know if this pertains,but strangely similar to situation.

8. Could it be?, bell view? High ceilings, New York Stock Exchange building. Dont they use the 2nd floor balcony to ring the bell and have a high marble ceiling? Just a thought.

9. Not to complicate things further but there is a bellvue nj and I am wondering if spirit is talking New York City or New York State which is only a 45 minute drive away. I live in nj and I am researching places of interest in bellvue nj and trying to see if it match what spirit it telling you in any way

10. I strongly doubt this but on Saturday January 24th WWE is having a LIVE supershow at the Izod center which is located inside the Meadowlands which is 5 minutes outside of New York City. Meadowlands is always always associated as a NY/NJ location. There is no bellvue reference though.

Live TV nice way to make a splash

11. Ok, so if it’s around NY and most likely in NJ could it be a ferry. The bell view could be where the captain is since there is, is I’m correct a bell that they ring at times. A ferry could be in both states going from one to another.

12. I think the messages Leigh-Pink is getting can be interpreted as follows:
    On January 24th the Metropolitan Opera of New York will be attacked and hostages will be taken during a Performance of La Boheme. The Opera house will burn. Why this interpretation:
    (1) The reference to Freddy Mercury of the music group Queen alludes to his most famous work, the Bohemian Rhapsody, in which a broken man confesses to his mother he just killed a man. Go look at the lyrics and you will see how the morbid violence described would resonate with would-be terrorists. Here are the lyrics:
    “Bohemian Rhapsody”

Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide,
    No escape from reality.

Open your eyes,
    Look up to the skies and see,
    I’m just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
    Because I’m easy come, easy go,
    Little high, little low,
    Anyway the wind blows doesn’t really matter to me, to me.

Mama, just killed a man,
    Put a gun against his head,
    Pulled my trigger, now he’s dead.
    Mama, life had just begun,
    But now I’ve gone and thrown it all away.

Mama, ooh,
    Didn’t mean to make you cry,
    If I’m not back again this time tomorrow,
    Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters.

Too late, my time has come,
    Sent shivers down my spine,
    Body’s aching all the time.
    Goodbye, everybody, I’ve got to go,
    Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.

Mama, ooh (anyway the wind blows),
    I don’t wanna die,
    I sometimes wish I’d never been born at all.

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
    Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
    Thunderbolt and lightning,
    Very, very frightening me.
    (Galileo) Galileo.
    (Galileo) Galileo,
    Galileo Figaro
    Magnifico.

I’m just a poor boy, nobody loves me.
    He’s just a poor boy from a poor family,
    Spare him his life from this monstrosity.

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
    Bismillah! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)
    Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)
    Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)
    Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
    Never, never let you go
    Never let me go, oh.
    No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
    Oh, mama mia, mama mia (Mama mia, let me go.)
    Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me.

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
    So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
    Oh, baby, can’t do this to me, baby,
    Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here.

(Oh, yeah, oh yeah)

Nothing really matters,
    Anyone can see,
    Nothing really matters,
    Nothing really matters to me.

Anyway the wind blows.

(2)On January 24th, 2014 there definitely will be a performance of la Boheme starting at 1pm.
    (3)The “Metropolis New York” mentioned refers to the Metropolitan Opera of NY
    (4)”Bagels placed in a box” could mean arms or terrorists who could be hidden in one of the opera boxes; OR it could mean Jewish people being held hostage in opera boxes.
    (5)The “whistle” is what you hear before the performance starts so everyone can take their seats. Also, the “whistle register” is the highest register of the human voice, and some sopranos have a vocal production that can extend to the whistle register. Kristine Opolais who will play Mimi on 1/24/15 is known as a great soprano whose vocal range has reached the whistle register. This underlines the theory that the whistle does refer to the opera.
    (6)”The road that only turned left or right” refers to the stage from which you can only enter and exit from stage right or stage left.
    (7)”The house burned down” is The Metropolitan Opera House of NY, and “the area around the house burned” is Lincoln Center.
    (8)”The colorful cloth covering the bomb” could be the stage curtain or fabric being used as a stage prop and preventing anyone from seeing the bomb.
    (9)the description “go inside, they will be taken against their will” refers to the audience being taken as hostages against their will.
    (10)”The golden necklace” may refer to opera members/patrons who are members of The Golden Hoseshoe (USD$200,000.- donation required), or the Golden Horseshoe Plaque on the Mercedes C Bass Grand Tier of the Opera House. Terrorist funds may have been donated to get membership to The Golden Horseshoe Patrons group and to get more access to the Opera House.
    (11)”The second floor” may refer to the Grand Tier Balcony which is on the second floor and has one of the best views, which may be why there was mention of a “Belle View,” which means beautiful view.
    (12)”The building with high ceilings on the first floor, marble finishes, and places where people line up like a bank,” describes the Metropolitan Opera House with it’s famous white marble and the people lining up to enter and attend a performance.
    (13)”The nation addressed” may refer to the fact that “La Boheme” will be publicly broadcasted on the radio on January 24th.

***Terrorists might be planning something similar to the Moscow theatre hostage crisis of October 23rd, 2002 in which 40-50 Chechens took 850 hostages. With the use of chemical gasses the Russian government killed all the attackers but also 130 hostages. They could not have the special forces break through because of the numerous explosives, with the most powerful explosive being at the center of the auditorium. It would have brought down the ceiling if detonated, and killed 80% of the people.

13. Fyi:
    The infernal arabic wording on the Hamas and Isis headbands is “Bismillah“. Bismillah is from the first verse of the first chapter of the Koran and it means “In the name of God”.

• Interesting. A lot of this certainly does fit. I also think of cut red roses given an opera singer at the end of the show. Do you have a background in music?

• I am not a musician, but I am a lover of the performing arts and a supporter of all the people that bring this magic not only to those of us who live in New York, but to the world. Every week we attend and enjoy with our children artistic events in Lincoln Center and throughout New York . . . Maybe that’s why I made the connections of the images Mr. Leigh-Pink received to the Metropolitan Opera House. Although we continue life as normal, we are very cognizant of the dangers lurking around us and of the people who want to destroy our way of life. As civilians, there’s a limited amount of things we can do to fight this menace, but since I could not stop thinking about the article and what
        I thought the images could mean, and I desperately want to help prevent a horrible attack like this from happening, I decided to print my theory here, in Newsmax, and I also contacted the DHS. Hopefully I am wrong, and no such attack is being planned nor will it happen, but putting the theory out there might lead to having more security and to preventing a tragedy.

14. The Freddie Mercury refers to Queens. There is a bagel place in the corner of a 2nd floor Big 6 shopping center at 61-10 Queens Blvd, Woodside NY 11377. The shopping center appears to be mainly on the 2nd floor and overlooks a number of Churches (Bell View) on the other side of the street. There is a rail service 25 that runs along Queens Blvd and crosses into Manhattan with a very strange terminal at 2nd street in Manhattan. This may be an escape route into Manhattan. There is also a burned down property at 53-0 65th Pl, Maspeth Queensbury NY between two residential buildings. The numbers 20, 21, 24 add up to 65, hence the 65th place. The 20 and 21 could refer to Apt numbers in these adjacent buildings. Hope this leads to something Eric.

15. I thought this was to simple so had not added it earlier but just in case…There are some Belleview Garden Apartments, on Belleview Court, in Belleville, NJ. Perhaps they are showing us where these spiders live at this time, so as to foil their plan? It has two floors from what I see. Also look at map. It is near Montclaire and the Orange Townships. There is a park called Holster Park (guns go inside) off of Grove Street near Montclair State University.

16. I had a dream I blogged on 1/12 – link = https://pisswhychic.wordpress.com/2015/01/12/twin-babies-cooked/ . After I posted it I visited your site to find this post. I felt that my dream might be connected with this so I asked for clarification last night on it and saw the following:
    A laundry buggy as for big hotels or hospitals full of white fabric.
    NYC Twin Tower stairwell of people running down-and then an empty stairwell going down.
    My interpretation: there is a bomb in a laundry buggy on the bottom floor of a of a hospital or hotel building and 2 babies will be pulled from the aftermath barely alive.
    Hope this helps.

17. Do any of you get a feeling that the “Bellview” could be a place that you literally could see a bell? Or the place is actually where a bell is and in there lies the bell view?? I keep getting it kind of like that….just like the oranges were arranging. I just can’t stop getting actual views from where a bell is located like being right next to the bell and seeing the view from there…..just my thoughts.

18. Hi. Ellis island is in nj but has an enclave within it that is actually in ny.so nj but around ny?what about tourist boats that circle ny?

19. Can the Spirits say “Bellview” like in a Hospital, theatre, cruise, resturant, etc? That’d be helpful hint.

20. Is there an event for yarn bombing in NY coming soon? I read a blog about making a covering of an area and she was from NY so I am assuming it was something local to her? People could cover up something without realising it. When I read this prediction out of all the others this made me feel really uneasy and I don’t know why.

21. Could it be the Goldman Sachs building in downtown Jersey city? The area is a financial district. It is directly across the Hudson river from Wall Street nyc. The address of the building is 30 Hudson street. It’s lobby contains a Cosi cafe/ restaurant serving bagels among other foods. There is a bank as well on the same level. It has marble floors. It is next to a residential building located at 29 Hudson street called Liberty View. Liberty Bell?? Just throwing it out there. If you google 30 Hudson street Jersey City you will see a photo of the building.

• I was wondering about that building also Jennifer. Great info. you have. The street name would fit it seems to me. And the name of the business for golden necklace. I hope Spirit can give more clues to Eric.

22. Another option,
    Bellevue Theatre in Amsterdam
    —-
    In Seattle
    Meydenbauer Center opened in 1993 as the Greater Seattle area’s second largest convention facility. Meydenbauer Center was built to grow and sustain Bellevue’s economic vitality
    hfttp://www.meydenbauer.com/about/
    *i think it used to house the now defunct Bellevue Opera House
    —-

23. Pingback: Manhattan Explosion | World Predictions

24. The suspect in these bombings that occurred over the weekend (Ahmad Rahami – now captured) home on the Second Floor above the family business America’s First Fried Chicken is just 3 blocks away from Bellevue Street in Elizabeth NJ – 15 miles from NYC. There is an awning over the entrance to the business. On Saturday the 17th of September. a pipe bomb exploded near there was a Charity event Marine Corps 5k race in New Jersey and an explosion in the Chelsea district of Manhattan. Other bombs have been discovered in multiple locations of NJ & NY – investigation still ongoing.

25. Pingback: Prediction US Terror Attack 3 | World Predictions

26. Could the site be the United Nations headquarters building? I’m not a New Yorker so I’m not sure if it is in proximity to any bell view?

27. Pingback: Prediction: US Terror Attacks | World Predictions