Predictions 3-1-16

I had a visual I was looking through newspapers, several of them showed pictures of this beautiful castle. Then everyone found out the pictures were a fraud, the pictures were actually of a miniature doll house.
Why a castle? Is it a message about that specific situation or symbolic to opulence / strength. Its my opinion that something presented as ‘huge’ is actually something very ‘small’.
Whether its  a news organization or a leader, someone is blatantly lying and the lie is a complete fabrication.

“It will collapse from behind.”

We are trying to get more information about Argentina, is it the collapse of a structure a mountain, or is it an earthquake?:

‘Argentina’. I had a visual of a rubber band breaking.

41 thoughts on “Predictions 3-1-16

1. Interesting visual. A castle (large or small) is generally related to wealth, power, and those in authority….or who rule. It also usually implies the presence of a “throne”. And “collapsing from behind”….could that be from the “power behind a throne”?

2. I’m wondering if the “castle…collapsing from behind” relates to Disney …. their “american-as-apple-pie” brand image collapsing after recent bad press about firing American IT workers and making them train the new (lower-paid) foreign IT workers who were brought in to replace them. (Theme park technology/software functions “behind the scenes” — thus “collapsing from behind”.) Or could the prediction imply that with all these new (not-yet-experienced) IT workers, something will go amiss with the technology that creates the special effects, and controls the rides, at the theme parks?

3. My first thought was of the US treasury, the continual printing of paper dollars with nothing to back them up. Is the US Treasury building the castle and the dollar being considered huge and powerful but when there is no backing it will collapse and shown worth nothing thus being actual very small.

4. It sounds like the collapse of Scientology to me. Formerly very large, it has shriveled to around 20,000 members, while claiming millions with huge expansion. It’s Dictator (leader) David Miscavige is a monster who has imprisoned hundreds of members, some for many years. His wife Shelly Miscavige is being held prisoner in a facility near Lake Arrowhead. And the conditions are said to be of the worst filth and squalor imaginable. Your prediction of 11-2-15 “Miss Cave or Miss Calf” seemed to fit. Thousands of members, many of them foreigners, are being worked like slaves, their passports taken away. It shows a glittering “Disneyland” facade to the world, but underneath is exploitation, slavery and punishment. When Scientology is revealed for what it really is, there will be shockwaves traveling around the world. And a huge relief for those finally set free. And for those being oppressed by the Scientology Office of Special Affairs (OSA) with lawsuits and private detectives. It’s domestic terrorism is comparable to the Ku Klux Klan.

5. It sounds like many institutions, governments and organizations can fit this. It does sound like Scientology fits the best, because of the “Miss Calf” clue.

6. I think we to often tend to over-analyze. The essence of the message as I understood it is that “What is portrayed in the newspaper media is false.”

• There was a time when I shared all my opinions on their messages, but time and time again my opinion was off. I have learned to just give the message, give some key points and let it go. With that said I totally agree, the ‘huge’ part says it all. More than that its my opinion that Romney might be right. He is not going to be mega rich and honestly I think that is all this prediction is saying, Donald is fabricating his wealth, saying its ‘huge’ when in fact is more like the doll house. Now watch me be wrong.

7. Hi Eric SWC…I research some info on Argentina here is some of interesting note
    Bariloche City.Reo Negro
    means – People from behind the Mountain..
    there is Cero Otto right west of city
    cerro Catedral
    Liquine OfQui Fault runs north to south
    along Chile /Argintina near
    Valdiva which is only 138ml from Bariloche as the crow flies.
    Cardenal Antonio Samore Pass provides a passage through….
    In 1960 9.5 quake in Valdivia created a landslides in Souhern Andes route 215-ch
    a seiche occured also in Nahuel Huapi Lake on Argintina side of Andese 200 km away from Valvidia the tsunami wave from Valvidia triggered sediment slide from the bottom of the lake and destroyed a pier at San Carlos de Barloche city..
    I have 3 or 4 links to add ..the rubber band and collapse from behind is an interesting point…
    first link http://www.google.com.au/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bariloche&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjShs-Y-6jLAhVDp5QKHTWHCyAQFggdMAM&usg=AFQjCNHwFcdHL-JJD0d4YoYI13fEyo6hCQ

8. Third link for Argentina Chile
    Paye Hue Volcano errupted in 2011 creating smoke with far reaching effects …it lies 731miles from Bariloche
    more recently Calbuco errupted and lies 69ml as crow flies from Bariloche http://www.google.com.au/url?q=http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-25/chile-volcano-large-burst-of-smoke-fears-of-third-eruption/6420412&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjh08uzlKnLAhXMm5QKHd54DU8QFggRMAA&usg=AFQjCNFKuBdSHqCgxsGqZH7TGse2zvIs1w
    i hope its informative and maybe helps get a bit more brain storming going on for location or meaning behinf Argintinian prediction.
    blessing all..

9. Eric, Italian Economic minister just resigned..(2 hrs ago..)
    regarding Oil scandal..ummm. UK probes, Monaco leaked docs, than Italian minister resigns..
    Where else is the Vast scandal going?