Notes 8-1-15

“Sorry Eric, its 1130″

“NOW.. New Zealand.. Australia.. Plymouth.. A large earthquake.. in 3.” — Spirits Voice

I am very sorry to report a huge mistake on my part, this earthquake is not coming ‘now’ but in November.  I apologize for this mistake, I asked you to share this prediction only to learn that I might be off on my timing.

The ‘Now” part of the prediction might refer to the 5.2 Rainbow Beach, Australia on 7-31.

We will regroup in November, while we focus on the airplane and Greece prediction now.

They also showed a zero or circle. A major prediction is about to happen.

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in paranormal, psychic predictions and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

73 Responses to Notes 8-1-15

1. Lori says:

Could the zero or circle represent te blue moon we just had? I’ve read so many theories on the signs and significances that supposedly are attached to this moon. I also see the date September 15th in lots of the events tied to these theories. Jade Helm is scheduled to end on September 15. Thoughts anyone?

2. star48 says:

Eric, Lori, one more Moon event…Sept 28th, 2015.
    4th Blood Moon..
    See.
    (This is set for Sandpoint, ID. You can set it for your own location.)

• Lori says:

Interesting. I have also heard a rebirth but it seems a lot of pain and devastation before that. A friend shared something with me that I found interesting but I had never heard of it before. Here is the link:

• Sam says:

That was a very interesting read thanks lori 🙂

• Harvey says:

Hi Lori, thanks for sharing the link. I’ve heard stuff like that but I’m curious as how can they really KNOW as when and what will occur. I’ve heard that the events will happen but not sure when exactly it will occur. Know what I mean? It’s very intriguing.

Blessings!

• Chaos says:

There will be no nuclear wars. All governments with these weapons have been shown countless times these weapons can be shut down. I wouldn’t give your time to websites or people who wish to push their fears.

3. star48 says:

Eric,
    UK Heathrow unchecked flights……………. My question why? Excerpt.
    Inspectors found no Border Force officers on duty when the flights arrived at Heathrow airport’s Terminal 5, with hundreds of passengers passing through customs unchecked.

• Harvey says:

That’s odd. Think it has to do with the budget? Honestly I don’t know but rather odd. Maybe it hasn’t impact to their countries like it did to USA as 9/11. Just my thought.

Blessings to Star48!

• Harvey says:

If you have a chance to see the beautiful full moon tonight. It’s huge as a giant pumpkin with the big eyes and smile. And it’s dusty red color.

4. Lori says:

Interesting this happened in the same area Jade Helm operations are going on . Thank God nobody was hurt – could have been much worse!

• Harvey says:

Think it had to do with the Jade Helm? I’m confused. Who are they really?

I’m sorry to hear it happened. It has to stop.

Blessings.

• travis says:

I too am confused about this whole jade helm and its troubling me i hear all kinds of things like something big is going on they are even talking about 5 particular walmarts closing temporarily all for exact same reasons due to plumbing sounds all to weird whats the deal.

• Harvey says:

Thanks Travis. I’m glad I’m not the only one. Same stuff like you said. It’s so confusing. Hope it’s something not to worry about it.

5. star48 says:

Eric, Collegues , there is another active area in water off historically Australia, below Tasmania.
    Macquarie Island surrounds.. Macquarie fault..
    See most recent earthquake..http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10002xe5#general_summary

In the past it has had On 23 December 2004, an earthquake measuring 8.1 on the Richter magnitude scale (one of the largest earthquakes ever recorded) rocked the island but caused little damage.[7]
    On 12 April 2008, a 7.1 earthquake on the Macquarie Fault occurred near Macquarie Island.[8]

• rhona says:

Hi star 48 thanks for posting the info ..i know it sounds a but oh yeh…but i also was researchung mcquarie fault and jotted it down in note pad a day or two ago …im hoping im tuning in again with more clariry after being off for sometime …my guides did point out between aus and new zealand but i wasnt sure till Eric and spirit posted ..its all confimation …blessings.

6. star48 says:

Collegues , here is the information on New Plymouth, NZ
    See.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Plymouth

7. star48 says:

Collegues , med EQ 5.2 –NNE of NZ, Raoul Island,
    See.http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10002y07#general_summary

• rhona says:

Thanks star 48 will be hammeting another nail in that string art board lol..seriously though monitoring the patterns…

8. star48 says:

Collegues,, EQ 5.9 ——271 km NE of Raoul Island, NZ
    See.http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us100030i6#general_summary

9. rhona says:

Hi star 48 collegues Solimons just had a 6.9 now thats a cracker isnt it.? I have been getting Montana….SanFracisco…Minesota???…oh well there is another cracker coming will post if and when i get it..be safe be vigilant always sent in love and with pure intention ..blessings

• star48 says:

Rhona, hi.. I hope they are not to big..
      (We )have been having small ones in Montana..Al over
      Here is one..just after your comment.
      See.. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/mb31506#general_summary

• rhona says:

HiStar48 ..Montana came up in a song on the radio and spirit saud post it…so i did then Sanfracisco and Minnesota wre in songs back to back..now im figuring they are trying to get me to listen and take the hints seriously…i know it is not likely to predict all quakes this way lol but its amazing the feeling i get when there is a message in there…i dont believe Montana is going to be a biggy but i am content and encouraged to keep an ear out for more…they time it perfectly…blessings to you and yours..

10. star48 says:

Rhona, another
    EQ 5.4. 290 km NE from Raoul Island, NZ
    This is 2 nd in two days…

• rhona says:

Star 48 yes i look at the tectonics around there its amazing…its seems to be Tonga..PNG..etc yhen a rumble at Raoul in answer…ive been watching Chile she has been havimg those low swarms 2-3m every day for a couple if weeks and.there is the build up of unreleased stress from 2004 i think it was…and its all happening south of the last biggy there which is where the stress is most intense the seizmologists say….the pattern is there…Also its been very very quiet for 2 days over the north south continent america on the iris map its a pause…what are your thoughts everyone…

• star48 says:

Rhona, I noticed
        6.4 in Solomon Islands..today..
        I also commented on 5-27-( Drum set ) posting about Nevada’s
        EQ’s over 5,600 that started @ July, 2014 in Nevada..did you see that? Ongoing..

• rhona says:

Hi star no i didnt see that i wil check it out..and post back latter…its still really quiet over north south America 3days since anything above 4m …im thinking of Jules at the moment praying all is well with her move inColorado…Blessings Jules if you read this ..I hope thats ok star to put that hello there for Jules?

• star48 says:

Rhona, she has been on my mind too…
        so my hello is out there too.
        About the quiet…it is getting a little disturbing… ..by the way the date should read 5-27-14..

11. rhona says:

Star48 , i agree about it being disturbing ,its a little too quiet over all for it to be quietened energy fom prayer love light and holding the energy..then again there has been a mountain of prayer sent there…so maybe it is not going to be as huge as thought..i can sense the stillness in my being …i will look at the corrected pist you gave me now…i hope Jules pists a hi soon..

• rhona says:

Star 48 i need to research the Navada swarm more its puzzling…i had a dream 8-11-15, this is hiw it went…..going up escalator and earthquake struck-spirir said “its ik its not going to harm you..its not here “..it was at a shopping mall……
      Main.Points-
      Sharp teeth (escalator)
      Going up ( high mag.quake go to high ground)
      Quiet time at shop hardly anyone around
      “Just hold on..dont react (spirits voice )
      There is the same stillness in atmosphere here in west aust..has been for 3 days…Like a drum roll ..boom boom…something big is about to happen just as eric said a major prediction is about to happen..is it Japan ..im not sure all i do feel is the quietness is like a collective preparedness of our spirits ..we can only wait and see …thoughts anyone ? Star what do you think…

• star48 says:

Rhona, I have felt the stillness..
        the moment between breaths..I have been alert ….waiting..
        . Should happen soon? I am glad I am not alone in this state.. Blessings…..

12. rhona says:

star 48 its Jules 104 …there is a posting from her within the hour of us wanting to have a hello from her…its on the Jimmy Carter thread for 8-12-15 at 8-48…thats synchronicity for us …yes how god is that? sleep well…blessings

13. star48 says:

Rhona, another
    EQ 5.3 mag 217 km SE of L’Esperance Rock, New Zealand
    See..http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us100031zm#general_summary

14. star48 says:

Rhona, never mind, I found it on Geoscience Australian EQ report
    See..http://www.ga.gov.au/earthquakes/

15. rhona says:

Star 48 i find this quake link very useful check it out if you have thats cool… http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

• star48 says:

Rhona, thank you I had forgotten that one.,and according to thus site there where 2 magnitude EQ’s. At the same minute. Interesting..
      See.
      .Friday August 14 2015, 01:06:55 UTC Offshore E of Fraser Island, QLD. 4.0 10.0
      GeoScience Australia Detail
      Friday August 14 2015, 01:06:55 UTC Offshore Eastern Queensland, Coral Sea. 4.0 0.0 GeoScience Australia Detail

16. rhona says:

Star 48 suffice to say spirit showed me your grieving….yesturday a photo came up on my phone of a bride and groom with mountauns behind them and said its Star….see how we are all developing our own links …my thoughts re with you and yours thank you for sharing …

17. star48 says:

Rhona, strange events.
    Japan just had 5.2 the same minute 3 earthquakes happened in Lakeview, Oregon.. They are across from each other. I am interested in your thoughts?

18. star48 says:

Collegues ,
    lots of movement near Raoul Island. EQ. 5.6 –282 NE of Raoul Is, NZ
    See.http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us1000329u#general_summary

19. star48 says:

Collegues , another EQ . 5.2 mag –294km NE of Raoul a Island, NZ
    See.http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us1000329x#general_summary

20. rhona says:

Hi there has just been a 6.6 earthquake in Solomon Isles ..Star 48 i posted a comment on Oregon Japan quesstion you asked on 6-19-15 thread …sorry …and a comment on Ecuador volcana At Qito going off today…sendung live and light i hope she dient blow side of mountain off and everyone is taking resposes to thw danger…my phine.is.goig all over the place cant hold the text still so i.cant see what im typing..check in latter with all if you …blessings

21. rhona says:

Star 48 everyone above i posted thread above wrong it should be 7-30-15…i expressed deep concern for Japan Eric coleagues tried to pist a link and it wint work Japan volcano on level 4alert near a nuclear powet plant

22. star48 says:

Collegues, EQ —M6.4 – 191km SSE of L’Esperance Rock, New Zealand

23. star48 says:

Collegues, another one EQ.. M6.2 – 196km SE of L’Esperance Rock, New Zealand

24. Pingback: Predictions on 11-8-15 San Francisco Earthquake | World Predictions

25. star48 says:

Eric, EQ in November. In NZ.
    7.8 EQ with aftershocks in the 6’s still continues. 6.1, 6.2 6.5
    First Tsunami wave arrived more to come.

26. star48 says:

Eric,
    size of more waves size downgraded..

Map: New Zealand tsunami threat downgraded; people in green and white areas on the map can return home, land threat remains for blue areas – @NZcivildefence

27. star48 says: