Notes on 3-5-15

I had a visual of places and people being cut deep, as if a large knife ripped through a path. “The wound will be deep.”

Eric’s Comments: We need to get more details on the event and what exactly happens. We have a basic timeframe and location.

38 thoughts on “Notes on 3-5-15

1. Eric is the knife image suppose to be symbolic of something? It seems sort of strange to me. Did you get any ideas of where it might have been located if it’s an actual place or country? Could that be about France also? It makes me think of the jungle. Did the Vietnam prediction ever happen? Also thought of the US Ambassador to South Korea who had his face cut with a knife recently. Though it seems like the message is almost an emotional one somehow. Hopefully the attack in France can be foiled beforehand. Would this have to do with the plane prediction, or the bell tower? Will be praying for the people of France.
    Also hope your healing and feeling better.

• The way I saw it, It might have nothing at all to do with a knife. Its symbolic to the emotional hurt he would cause to the French people. I will be asking for more details.

2. Jules I was just going to mention the American Ambassador to South Korea had got cut in the face with a 10 inch knife that went deep and required 80 stitches to close. His arm and hand were also cut pretty bad. I think it happened yesterday (I guess the day before that now)

3. Eric, re France, they have reported again that drones have been flying over Paris, they saw three men in a black car but could not catch them. The drone was flying over the new Charlie Hebdo offices will try and post a link from the news story.

4. Eric not sure about this one but just incase… the 5th through the 9th of March is the, “Selma 50th Bridge Crossing Jubilee”. Many different people are coming from all different places to attend this event. President Obama is to be attending near the “Edmund Pettus Bridge”, tomorrow, Saturday the 7th of March, and giving a speech/address among other higher ups who are to be attending. The original March ended on 25 March 1965 with 25,000 people. This reminds me of “the wound will be deep” There are numerous “bell towers” in the area. If anything happened this would definitely be “dark times for the US”, and then some. Here are some links:

5. Pingback: Notes on 3-8-15 | World Predictions

• Oh my….got to do something to prevent the attack in Paris 10 days after the flight crashed in France Alp. Let me see the calendar.

6. Pingback: Plane Crashes in France | World Predictions

7. Pingback: Notes on 3-24-15 | World Predictions

8. I wonder if Paris will be next since Germanwing flight crashed in France yesterday or the day before? It said 10 days, Paris will be next?

9. Pingback: Spain: Student Armed With Knive Kills Teacher | World Predictions

10. Eric, regarding…France.. Paris.. again another attack.. in 10 (if its a countdown that puts it around the 14th).. oh people of France protect yourself the best you can.”

I believe there is a threat for July 14th…the French Independence Day!

11. Pingback: Terrorism on Ramadan | World Predictions