Notes on 1-25-15

In 3,4 days.. Vietnam.. 100s will pass.

Vietnam.. 3,4 days.. 100s of deaths.. such sadness.

The plane, its target, France.. such pure evil.

26th and the 1st is marked.

I had a visual of a radical man wearing a flag of red and white on his back. He was a radical mad man who was making horrible plans.

135 thoughts on “Notes on 1-25-15

1. Not sure why they repeated themselves but I thought I would just present it. Even though the 24th has passed they seem to be holding on to the situation. I can only guess that’s why they showed the 26th. Something about the location will be off.

• Eric, Vietnam is known for flood landslides, however, there is storm forecast. I was wondering if the prediction on Vietnam has something to do with collapsing buildings? There was news in past years that buildings there are proned to collapsing due to overexploitation of groundwater. Praying for Vietnam….

2. “0.. its about to arrive.. altered location.. wrong.. NJ.. still hope for an altered outcome.”

Does that mean NY is the wrong location or NJ is the wrong location?

Or they were wrong the first time and it will happen in NJ?

3. Seems that whoever is planning this awful thing might have chosen a different possible location for their attack? As I’m typing this, I’m seeing a bomb on a passenger train, could it be that this is what makes the location so hard to determine, a moving train?

4. About Vietnam, I checked weather reports for a possible storm forecast, but there is nothing at the moment.

5. Is the “bell” and “view” still part of the NJ prediction? Because initially, there was darkness and debris raining down. And a balcony. The bell in the photo on the NJ shore is directly across from NY….and it is partly a commemoration to the construction of the first tunnel going under the water from NJ to NYC. k was unable to figure out building location of this particular bell….but it is on a balcony.

6. I wonder if the change in location of NJ/NY has anything to do with the blizzard expected in that area Monday, 1/25 and Tuesday 1/26.

7. Eric could this prediction on Vietnam be about an earthquake or tsunami scenario? Or is this something that’s man made?

8. Eric there was a murder suicide on the 2nd gloor of home depot in nyc several hours agoo. Man died of injuries at Bellevue hospital. Store was packed and hundreds of people ran out onto the street in terror from the gunman.

9. Eric, they are predicting a blizzard to hit the NYC/Long Island area on Tuesday, January 27th. Weather forecasters are predicting up to 3 feet of snow. They are expecting it to be dangerous and crippling. I wonder if this will stop the bomb, or is this storm the “bomb”?

• Or it could unfortunately hinder emergency services to get to a terror scene due to bad roads… 😦 this storm could cause more casualties.

• Hi Eric,

I read the older post that mentioned of the NJ and northeast coastline will be flooded. Is this likely to occur at this time during the bitter blizzards? Just a thought to put the pieces of puzzles together.

• Again, I cannot find the previous post that the Spirits mentioned of the NJ along the northeast coastal will be flooded. I think it mentioned around Christmas.

The weather reported that it is likely to flood in NJ along the NE coastal.

10. Honestly when seeing the weather hitting our area my first thought was mother nature must be trying to help us out on the east coast…but the scary thing is plans can be changed. Hoping if something changed at a seconds notice that mistakes will be made and they will be caught.

• That was my thought also Michelle. Hopefully all will be well. I sort of read that post as, it is no longer NJ but possibly France.

11. It seemed to me they are saying NJ is the wrong target. Could this be the “target” in France? List of the 72 Names on the Eiffel Tower. Two of the names begin with “BEL”, chiseled into the tower (building). Belgrand and Belanger, all in capital letters. (See the link with pics of names). The word “Bellevue” means “beautiful view” in french. The first floor has a 250 seat Cinema. The Cineiffel Theater shows an educational movie about the Eiffel Tower’s history. The second level offers the best views of the Paris cityscape and is known for the Jules Verne Restaurant. There is a third floor for panoramic viewing and also souvenir shops and cafeterias and a post office within the Eiffel Tower. She is also known as “The Iron Lady”, and is illuminated after sundown every night with a “Golden Lighting”.

12. I couldn’t find any red and white flags that had to do with extremist radicals except for neo nazi/anti Semitic ones. Does anyone know of any?

13. My first impression hearing about the storm hitting NY/NJ was that mother nature was helping us out too, and then my thinking mind kicked in, and I didn’t want to go there. I think the prediction about the debris falling has to do with the plane crash in France prediction. The bomb in NY/NJ seems to be a bomb in a building. I’m sure Eric, you are feeling especially uneasy. This must be very hard for you. Our good thoughts go out to you.

• I agree Linda, this massive storm will cripple NYC and NJ. People will not be going to work and public services will be shut down for a few days. If there were going to a terror attack, it would not be happening in NYC or the Northeast because everyone will be staying home and bundled up inside. All flights are cancelled in and out of NY and most of the east during this storm system. So mother nature is helping should some scumbag be planning an attack in the eastern US.
      The only other thing I can think of is the election of the new leader of Greece and his plans to re-negotiate the toxic debt owed to the EU. That may cripple lots of things and start a war. Its not looking very good with the economy in Europe, China grinding to a halt and Russia in a Great Recession. Historically in modern times causes a global recession yet again. Maybe the 27th is when the stock market begins to crash?

14. Could France be the Eiffel Tower? It has a list of 72 names on it. Two of them start with “BEL”. They are chiseled into stone. Bellevue means beautiful view in French. It has cafeterias, restaurants, souvenir shops a post office and is known for its panoramic views. After sundown it is known for its golden lighting. If you look at a tourist map the Eiffel Tower is like the center pin point of Paris with everything around it. I took the Spirits words as being the location is no longer NJ. Does that mean that it is NYC or just France now? If NYC I can’t help but think it’s the Empire State Building. I hope where ever it is the plans are foiled.

15. I AM A MEMBER OF A DREAM TEAM.

ON AUGUST 5, 2014 I DREAMT THE FOLLOWING:

27 6:05 35 NEW JERSEY COTNOL (DOCUMENTED INFORMATION)

ERIC DREAMT:

24TH OR 27TH – 3, 4 – NEW JERSEY – 2ND FLOOR (KNOWN FLOOR) – BOMB
    IN NEW JERSEY, CLOSE TO NEW YORK

FYI: THE TALLEST HIGHRISE IS BEING BUILT IN NEW JERSEY THAT CAN BE SEEN FROM NEW YORK. IT IS CALLED JOURNAL(ED) SQUARE AND THERE IS A J2 ON THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING (OR ACROSS THE STREET). SUPPOSEDLY CONSTRUCTION BEGAN IN 2014 AND WILL BE FINISHED IN 2016.

ERIC; THE SPIRIT(S) FROM WHICH YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION ARE THEY OF GOD? THEY SEEM TO BE SO ACCURATE.

• Hi Pat. Interesting dream. Do you know what “COTNOL” means? Also, in my opinion, I would say Eric’s Spirits are very close to “whomever is in charge” in this crazy Universe of ours. He has commented before on it in his Posts. Sorry I don’t have a specific reference to go to. You can look at “The Glossary” I think it is at the top of his site, and it does mention something to do with that also.

• Jon: the letters I received were COTNOL, not CONTOL. Sometimes all I see are numbers and/or letters. I don’t know what they mean. I did find Communication of the New Order (acronym), but could not find what the “L” meant other than 50 (Roman Numerals). When I added 50 to the COTNOL, I got a Phracking sight that hacks into websites.

fyi: the letters appeared in the dream in all caps COTNOL

Jon, As I am sure you are aware, everything you dream does not always make sense. I did check out author’s bio as I could not find “About” anywhere on the website. There was no mention of God in his bio, just spirits, spirit, the spirit.

• Eric, thanks for sharing. It gives me the picture of how they operate in other side of their world.

16. Pat, maybe those numbers in your dream have to do with location (destination) – or insertion spot within our sphere / dimension. I’ve seen other dreamers use numbers in their dream notes and even Eric has these numbers we can’t connect to sometimes. Anyway, just a thought. And I would prefer you didn’t use all caps–just sayin:)

• Yes, thank you Linda for saying that. All caps made it seem a bit schizophrenic and are considered in most circles to be a form of yelling at another. Plus the comment didn’t make any sense really. “CONTOL”….huh???? And Pat, you can find out what Spirit means to Eric by viewing his ‘About’ section on this webpage versus yelling at him (and us) in all caps.

17. Yesterday on the 24th there was a situation at the Atlanta airport regarding a terror treat. Then today the 25th something similar happened at Seattle’s airport. Just wonder if these things are related to predictions concerning the 24th.

18. When the Spirits say ‘days’ do they mean years (as per glossary) or is it actually days? The Vietnam prediction seems to tie in with the debris visual 😦

19. Dear Erik:

I was recently brought to your site through an article published regarding last day prophecies. I say this with the utmost love and respect for all. I noticed in past postings you mention Christ is a prophet. You have made references to Abraham and prophecy. The prophecies you speak of are very real. The only misconception and a key one is Christ is the son of God. The salvation for eternal life for all Gods children to show us the way. Yes, we are in the last days for sure. You and the dear brothers and sisters are receiving these gifts and talents because God has said in the last days he will be giving more dreams and visions to be used for his glory so no one shall perish and have eternal life. He also said many would be falling away due to deception, evil and false teachings.

Right now Israel is the main point of contention. Russia, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Palestine and more are surrounding the apple of Gods eye. As descendants of Abraham and his Covenant we are grafted in to be able to recive this wonderful gift of salvation before it is too late. Please know all of you that these things must come to pass. You can read in the books of Isaiah, Eziekel, Daniel, John and Revelation. What soon, Damascus will be a heap of rubble. Isaiah 17. Eziekel 38:39

We live in a fallen world that is being taken over by the spiders you speak of. We call it the evil one who wants many to perish and not receive the gift of Salvation. It is a fight for the soul and eternity. The evil is running rapant and in full force, i.e Isis and more. Because this is not our home, God can provide the way in this fallen world for us to. One out the other side. We all must get the full messages out regarding what you are seeing. Since we have free will he can not take that away by turning things around. This world is passing away quickly and another new Heaven and Earth will soon follow. The story has already been told and prophetically you are seeing things unfolding hourly. I can assure you these happenings have been more consistent in the past three years. All things are properly lined up now for the final countdown to take place.

Those who do not receive this wonderful gift and repent will suffer much more in the days ahead when Christ returns soon for his bride the church. Evil will be worse than you can even comprehend as you witness by what Isis is doing. Right now we have the Holy Spirit protecting us from the grave destruction that is to come. Many are suffering not because of Gods lack of love, but because this is Satans world.

Please, I pray that you all continue to do his work but for his glory to help. I pray that you believe and receive. John 1:12, Rev. 3:20. I pray you receive this in the loving spirit it is given and you put on the shield of armor for what lies ahead. Your visions will continue in great intensity. You are blessed and I pray you become a blessing to others. Our brothers and sisters are being persecuted by evil and that is what you are seeing. Just as you receive the spirits, we have the spirit and the word of God telling us about these things you are seeing and feeling. I assure you we are all sharing the same love and concern for one another that no one shall needlessly perish with salvation as the key to what comes next according to Gods word. The message to all is to repent, acknowledge, believe and receive, for the hour is close at hand! God Bless! I wish us all well.

• I sincerely thank you for posting. I don’t plan on posting much but I wanted to share something that has been coming to mind with regard to the NJ/NY postings.

I noticed the following:

Sheikh Zayed Tower -located on campus in. MD.

John Hopkins Hospital – Bayview Campus
        301 Mason Lord Drive
        Baltimore, MD 21224
        410-550-6761

John Hopkins in NY received the first Ebola patient I believe. There is an Einstein Bagel
        on that campus in MD. Not sure if they are tied in, but the Bayview could sound like Bellview or be part of the hospitals in NY near Bellview.

• Thanks Laryssa, for sharing the most beautiful and powerful message. I am with you 100% everything you have said. Pray for all the lost souls and live in peace as possible. It’s already begun. We are near approaching to WWIII, unfortunately. We will face many trials and temptation for 7 years then the coming of Jesus Christ. He will defeat the Satan and chained inside hell for 1,000 years. He is the king of kings and reigns of heaven and earth. It will become new heaven and earth. It is written in Revelation. We are the witnesses in Revelation and watch for signs. What matter to God now is pray for the lost souls to be saved through Jesus Christ. Devils are claiming millions of lost souls for a reason. Scary.

• Laryssa: What you said above was absolutely perfect. And you are right, Jesus is the Son of God! (not a prophet). You stated it so eloquently.
      We are in the end times where God has promised us there will be dreams, visions and prophecies. That’s why I’m here.

• To Pat Colbert,

Jesus was the prophet. He was the Alpha and the Omega. Because the Creator is everything, and so is Jesus. He knew his time was near to be crucified when the soldiers came to arrest him in the prayer of garden. He knew one of his disciples will betray him. He foresaw the future.

• The Muslims believe that Jesus Christ was a prophet (a messenger), and not the Son of God.
        Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, became man, died on the cross for our salvation and is our savior.
        You too are entitled to believe whatever you wish.

20. For no reason. It just came to me when I wonder if Putin is reincarnation of Napoleon. They almost look like, do they? Kinda freaky. Any thought? To finish unfinished business in Russia?

21. Let me begin by saying that I am not a schizophrenic, nor am I yelling at anyone. However, if you all were offended by my “yelling” I sincerely apologize; that was not my intent.

To me, the content of an email or letter is more important that the way it was written/typed as long as there was no malintent.

I am a follower of God and my nature is that of forgiveness. Not everyone may be as savvy
    as yourselves when it comes to computer or political correctness. I honestly feel the benefit of the doubt would have been a kinder response at this juncture.

I will check out your “about” section on your webpage as I follow only God and Godly people.

22. Jules: I did check out acronyms and found COTNOL – Communication with the New Order nothing for the “L” so I used Roman Numeral 50 and added that to COTNO + 50. It came up with a Phracking website that apparently hacks into websites.

• Thanks Pat. I was trying to look for anything with those COTNOL letters and the only things I saw were what looked to be computer lingo or something. Like for people who maybe write programs?? Not sure what it was though.

23. Linda: Thank you for your kind comment telling me you prefer me not using all caps. As you can see, I am more than happy to accommodate you.

Only time will tell what those letters and numbers mean, if anything, as was the case with the first Malaysia missing airplane in my dream.

• Hi, I got the impression that this site is currently operational. Phracking is not my forte, however, so I could be very wrong.

• Thanks, that was extremely interesting, especially the part about Bellevue hospital and COTNO. We can all help each other if our egos don’t get in the way. (not meant for you, Daniel)

24. Eric the red and white flag, there are a couple world flags that are red in white…do you think they were showing you the location of this mad man? Or showing another mad man rising with another radical flag? What was your feeling?
    Some of my visions a little while ago pointed towards the Draft coming back in the usa. I hope that isn’t what is to come out of you vietnam vision. I think about our youth today and how horrible that would be we bring kids up today not to fight

25. The night before last in a dream, I was looking at a hoof up close trying to trim it, and all I could see was a deep wound…hoof rot…with a dead center that came right out in my hand. It could be a symbol of the crippling storm having an effect on any terror events that had been planned up on the northern east coast of the u.s. Silver lining maybe.

26. Linda, let people be themself, if they want to use Capitals, let them !, if they want to tell us the numbers, tel them !
    You have no right to tell them what to do, you do not speak for me, I want to see all and they are not childeren.

Laryssa, this is not a church, not every one believe what you believe, so keep the preach for yourself, I am very happy that Eric speaks about SPIRITS.
    I cannot believe, that you and Pat Colbert want to know what Eric believes, this site is for Predictions, it has nothing to do with Eric personnaly.

Pat Colbert, you follow only godly people, oh. oh. how poor! did you check the supermarket ?, the petrolstation ?, the butcher etc. ?, you have a narrow view from the world around you.

I admire all those people who have the guts to tell what they dreamed or felt and I don’t like that other people, critisize them, that means they never tell again, so if you are not happy here, please go to an other site.

Eric I am Very Very happy with your SPIRITS and your site.
    Sorry. for my english, it is not my first lanquage

• With all due respect, anton, who a person believes in and worships does make a difference to some people as we all are different in our beliefs. I respect your choice to believe what you believe and hopefully, likewise, you will do the same. As for asking Erick if he believes in God, he has the right to answer or not answer; that is his choice. He also has the right to be offended if he chooses and I am sure if he has an objection, he will voice it. As you said above to Linda, let people be themselves. This is not the first time, nor will it be the last, the evoking the name of God caused so much controversy. I am used to it.

27. Antona-it’s all with no malice or slights by any means. It’s an open forum, different points of view with the same goal in mind for the souls, lost or otherwise. I am sorry you took it any other way than that. God Bless! Time is too short for fighting across the nation. That is not who I am. Many blessings.

28. If you look on youtube they are calling that storm a bomb FALSE FLAG HEADS UP !! Boston…NYC…Assault ? Prayer Alert !! Jan 26 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM6rqvtLNMU

Onto another issue, I live in San Diego and I have relatives in Upstate NY. I read your site often and several months ago one of your people made a comment about Remsen, NY near Utica NY another person responded. Then, you slammed that person to shreds when that person left the name no faith or whatever the title, you slaughtered that person without ever asking why that person felt that way especially when you are offering your psychic services for a charge. “Do you understand that it takes faith in people to have faith in you to part with your money. Then you brought more hurt to that person and then had a gang bang by allowing your people to comment on that person and making horrific stuff about that person. Eric, let me tell you something, that person is a victim and a witness to a violent mob crime in which they have been instigating a hate crime on that person due to her physical disability and national origin that is governed under hate crimes. That person has had in writing threats to kill her family, rape her, carve her heart out, and bragged that she would be dealt the hand of death that former Judge Mulroy had enured the person who wrote that made the innuendo they murdered Judge Mulroy.

My daughter in law lives in Upstate NY and is friends with this girl’s brother. Utica, NY is a deeply violent political place that has no regards for laws or human life and have tortured this girl because a couple of men where harassing a few much older females setting them up for total failure and exposed this person to harm to cover their tracks. The cops were told and all they told this girl was this “alienating you opened up a big can of worms, other people involved, we know some of the players, everybody to blame for this, they wanted to blame it on the board and that looks good you’re handicapped, you can sue!” Now, I wonder what if this girl dies then what? The threats against her life have been horrific and they told her to her face she was going to be arrested it was going to involve kids and once inside was never going to see light of day again because they are not finished with her yet and told her with a witness she was going to be set up with the death of a kids.

I was stunned when I read what you wrote a few weeks ago did you know that was also Christmas week, her birthday and when she read that her mother threw a bird and made a few statements on your site, here.

This was a person who was seeking you out for help and you not only proved to me but you proved to all that you didn’t care and you used this venue to spew more hatred to that little girl who did nothing wrong, has severe rhemotoid arthritis, massive joint disabilities and more. That person was seeking you out and go back and look at what not only what YOU wrote and made a point of writing but also encouraging your readers to make such vile comments. I am surprised you each did not initiate a suicide on her, those were violent words. Now, I have to wonder did someone know she was reading your site and set up the Remsen, NY comment on your blog to make her believe in something. I won’t read your stuff again for I believe a real psychic not only would have feelings for others but would be astute enough to sense something is seriously wrong and someone was seeking your help with hopes there might be a future for someone who is harmed.

I have made a copy of this statement I wrote and those horrific statements you have made and your bloggers have made and submitted those to the girl’s mother to submit to her family’s attorney. You have no compassion and people need to have faith in you in order to even think of parting with their money to hire you as a psychic and in your own words you did write NO ONE SHOULD HAVE FAITH IN ME. you wrote those words thus you told people not to have faith in you.

• Just stop. You are on a rant.. You have expressed yourself..if you are so negative to this forum,
      Than my opinion -is to leave us –
      We need to stay on course with Eric and spirits goal.

29. Please guys, don’t try to turn this forum into a religious exercise. Eric has a special gift in this world (as do many of the followers). The Spirits are real regardless of what religion you follow. If i wanted to read biblical quotes/passages, I would read the bible myself. Eric, thank you so much for sharing the spirits messages, particularly in this extremely trying time

• Agree 110% hayley;) this isn’t the place for religious wars…we already have to many of them currently going on. How can we change the outcome of these religious radical real wars going on out there if us as people can’t see past the religious stuff on a blog page and get along. As long as we are still believing in man kind and the greater good then we are all on the same page regardless if ur god name is in a book or a rock outside ur house. be pleasant to each other we are all in this life together.

• I am with Hayley guys. This site draws in fans from Pakistan, China, Japan, South Africa, AU, and almost all of Europe, please reframe from pushing your beliefs on others however noble it might be, it is counter productive from our mission here. My hope continues to be a united community of followers and fans who help alter the future nightmares Spirit predicts. Help us accomplish that.

30. Last night I dreamed a plane exploded in the sky above my house. In my dream my home was on the water. People were snorkeling. I was screaming for them to get out of the water. Debris was raining from the sky; people were scurrying everywhere. It was pure pandemonium. I have never dreamed anything like this before.

• Hi Aldo. Did you mean to say “bomb” instead of “pump”? I think the location may have changed for one of the predictions, and sometimes things happen only near to the date, but not on the exact date. Lets hope nothing happens still.

31. it appears this is how extremism forms…. two passion filled perspectives… ready to defend.. whether necesssary or not… just an observation…

32. Just a thought. Rodger Goddell, the NFL Commissioner, will be giving his “State of the League” speech today in Phoenix AZ. I think it may be given at the Convention Center, but am not sure. I’ve seen people joke about calling it the “State of the Union” speech. It made me think of “the nation addressed” in this prediction.

33. Pingback: Denmark Terror Attack | World Predictions