Notes on 12-29-14

You have four minutes (days)…

I asked again about the terror attacks and we seem back to a timeframe around the 2nd. They are now moving on to other predictions.

“Yahoo, we got some of the  money back. They found some of the money.. from the swindler.” — Spirits Voice

I had a visual of a very large wave crushing into a hilly area, it consumed the town that sat there. Houses where crushed in seconds, people were bobbing up and down as the wave carried them away. It consumed everything in its path.

“In 2 hours..” Which is at the end of February. I will be asking for more details, where? It was a massive natural disaster.

2-10 is marked. It was written down.

“A device is coming this year that will change the world, lives saved. ” — Spirits Voice

27 thoughts on “Notes on 12-29-14

1. Hi Eric. Did you get any thoughts on where this wave would come crashing ashore? Hopefully we can get the warning out beforehand and change the outcome somewhat.

2. well it might have to do with madeoff. made off with your money. Many crooks and its wise for any groups or people who have swindled people out or have participated in crimes(stock market,housing bonds high risk etc..to come clean and help those who have suffered. another story i know were people lost deposits on condo and they fled the country.

3. looks like spirit is saying they can see something building up on the east coast that leads to an earthquake. plates or pressure. earthquake in ocean but large enough to flood or create problem in east coast by new jersey. Earth is unstable

4. looks like jan 2nd not new years for what ever reason which falls on a friday.might be the 4th becuase of this. The day is celebrated to commemorate the birth of the Prophet Muhammad.

5. Eric on the Post for 12/19/14, they Spirits had started counting at 2, (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) and ended at 10. Was that related to this wave Prediction/Post then?

6. I had another dream abut 2 days ago. Its related with water that is low and high, narrow path like rivers (few paths) people panic such as drowning. Some made it. It could be the Niagara Falls. Saw falling Like waterfalls. Saw the land that was high then saw the above sea briefly then the lands. It looks like tropical lands. Its a weird dream. I sensed lot of emotions there that tried to get out or escape to survive.

7. Last night I had another horse presence in my dream…this time there were about a dozen white mares…all healthy and living…with each of them were colts. Newborn and healthy. I know that this is a very positive message. It was light and love…I thought it would be nice to share.

• I use to have dreams like that, each horse represented another person I helped though Spirit, The white represented the divine that entered their lives. I am not sure if your message has similar ties, but to me a white horse represents something divine. What where the horses doing?

• Thanks for sharing Velvetmaggot. That sounds like a beautiful dream. Like you said, very positive with light and love. Everyone needs more of that these days. Blessings

8. There was huge fireballs falling into sky in NE coastline last night. Think the big meteor may hit the ocean and flood the NJ coast later in time?

regarding “2-10 is marked. It was written down.,”. I believe this shows Feb 1 —that the 0 stands for prediction fulfillment. To remind you the date February 1st is the Super Bowl …

10. Pingback: Bernie Madoff Trustee Returns $355 Million | World Predictions