Notes on 12-11-14

“In two minutes (days) the spiders arrive..”

Where I asked? America but they also made mention to this being a previous predictions as well

They also made mention to Boko Haram too. Lots of cryptic messages here.

I had a visual of the word spider on a bottle next to oranges.

I had a visual of a tag that said ’12’ then I heard a voice say ‘earthquake 835’.

Eric’s Comments: Very cryptic, the only clear message here is a terror attack or mass shooting in two days, sometime around the 13th.  As for the quake the question is why present it on a ‘tag’ , Oranges in the past represent luck. But could also be seen as “to arrange”

62 thoughts on “Notes on 12-11-14

1. If the Earthquake will be in Japan like we have been thinking, in my interpretation, it might occur in about 1 1/2 hours from now. It is about 7am December 12th in Japan right now. That would align with the 12 and 8:35am. Just my guess.

2. Eric Just wanted to mention since you had asked previously, here’s one of the posts that I’ve not received the comments only your New Post prediction. I wonder how many others this is happening to. Also wasn’t there a previous prediction talking about when the Spiders arrive? And could it be that they just “arrive” as in, on a plane, but the actual attack doesn’t yet happen in two days? The bottle and oranges…hmm. Could it be the Spiders are arriving by boat that’s carrying a shipment of oranges? Or via Florida or California?

• jules, I am having the same problem that I recieve the New Post prediciton,but not any of the comments.

• Yeah its kinda frustrating Flamingo, but I make do by just going to the site directly. I am sure the techs will figure it out eventually. Sort of makes you feel like your on “dial up” though. LOL 😦

• Eric I just added my email to the “follow this blog and receive posts via email”. The section that is on your main home page. Perhaps that will help?? For an exact description to give to techs: Your new post dated 12/11/2014, I received via my email. The comments that followed I did not receive. I’m not sure other than that what else you need info wise from me. Please let me know if there is anything else. Also, it doesn’t happen all of the time. Which is weird. Thanks again for your help.

3. Idk. This is hard to figure out. Had a dream yesterday morning. I dont know if this helps. I was running up the hill then down the hill facing north and saw the flooding from north coming down to south. then I turned around to south escaping from the flooding then towards to the West then suddenly the flooding from west came twoards my direction. I turned around back to east and saw the water everywhere. No escaping…stuck.

I was surprised to see the flooded in Calif just a moment ago. Maybe in my dream flooding in west. but what about north……..WAIT…it just hit me now. First the flooding in North, then West so East and South will be next?

I don’t know. But that what I had a dream yesterday morning about 3 till 6 am.

• Mary, I think you are on to something with your dream. Flooding happened yesterday in NY and Maine, today and tonight flooding in the West in Seattle all the way to San Francisco. Tomorrow it is supposed to drop more heavy rains in Los Angeles.
      As for the vision Eric had, I think Jules may be also on to something as that is what i was thinking. The spiders arrive via ship like pirates and hide until they are needed. Like sleeper cells. Possibly arriving by boat from Cuba or even Venezuela, two places known for harboring terrorists. Message in a bottle comes to mind as they quietly land on shore waiting to be discovered (as frightening as that may be).
      The “tag” reminded me immediately of putting a tag on a present, like a Christmas present. Remember the great quake at Christmas in the Indian Ocean that killed thousands and swept an entire city into the sea? It was later made into a movie called “Impossible”.
      I can’t seem to meditate lately. I’m blocked and have been for a while.

• What!? I didn’t know there was flooding in NY and Maine. I knew it rained but not flooded. WOW….I am just shocked. No way. I better pay attention to my dreams next time. Geez.. thanks. I’m still shocked. wow

• Oh great thought Jon Blue…”Message in a Bottle”. What about the “tag” as in presents and “12” as in December? Or it could mean the 12th of this month I suppose too. Hopefully Eric can get some more info on this. Also the flooding is supposedly going to get worse. They mentioned another storm coming into the west coast on Monday then again on Thursday. Possibly more. They (the weather channel ) mentioned the Vancouver area also, which I remember being an area for major floods and damage in a previous post. Hope you and Eric are staying safe down in San Diego. Blessings

4. I live near Sacramento, California and the weather is absolutely crazy. There is flooding all around us and it started in the north and tomorrow it will continue down south but what I have heard it shouldn’t be as bad.

• This happened to me a little while ago to the “block”. I had to focus on white light and protection for days. It was there I could see what was blocking me. Do a cleansing in your meditation it might help.

• Thank you Michelle for the good advice! At first it all seemed to easy to get to Spirit in that my meditation was more connected. Kellyrosepalmer, lets spend the next week focusing on white light and protection as our meditation and see if that works. I know I need to focus on eating better as the last three weeks I haven’t been eating too much junk due to holidays.

• Hi Jon Blue, Michelle, Kellyrosepalmer. I remember Rhona mentioning that also. The focusing on white light. Seemed to be very powerful for her. And I know exactly what you mean about the holidays and eating. OMG. Trying to bake goodies for my family members to ship. My kids asked why I sent ALL of it to them. Had to get it out of the house quick!! LOL

5. a literal interpetation of the bottle and the oranges could be an attack on the food supply. another idea. I read on another predictive site recently about a possible future Bio attack conducted by dropping glass bottles unobtrusively in public areas spreading the contagion in the population.

• Hi Dave LW. I thought about the possible food/drink contamination/poisoning also. And I can’t remember where but read that about dropping contagions etc from the air. Hopefully Eric can get some clarity on this cryptic message from Spirits. When I look back on the previous posts though it seems to lead to the Boston or Northeast attacks or the Oakly one etc. Art of War? Praying we can stop the Spiders.

6. Pingback: Portland School Shooting | World Predictions

7. There was a shooting today – 3 persons shot near a high school in Portland. Could this be your prediction?

8. For the 385 earthquake… I’m skeptical. I’m aware of a Route 385 in Japan. This brings me back a note that said something about a highway earthquake and you thought it was a highway in Indonesia. However Route 385 seems like the highway this message could be talking about?

9. 835th earthquake (swarm). As in the 835th earthquake recorded. Tag with 12….12th month=December around Christmas? Like someone said…a present tag. Does that have to be this year?

10. Best wishes for the season everyone…yes jules i do work with our universal inner and outer light source and it is alive and full of atoms and intention and power im still a babe in the woods but as i have mentioned the light knows what to do we just send and shine our intent on love and where we
    want it……also eric i keep thinking
    sunkist remember the post…orange bottle of sunkist…they make 2 ltre ines too dont they or maybe a cell in one of manufacturing plants ..stay safe and in your light guys ..with my heartfelt prayers

• Thanks Rhona for the insight, and it’s good to hear from you. Will be sending out that light and love your way. May blessings be heaped upon you in abundance. 🙂

11. Last night in a dream I was tending to small dixie cup-like things with plants in them. I was trying to tend them…but small worms in silky cocoons had taken over. Someone with me said that there was nothing I could do anymore. We were both inspecting a child/plant/animal. It’s head was encased in hair, and I had to pull out the hair to reveal an ear. On the upper rim of the ear, there was a crude green tattoo…the first words were “enough harmony”, written in cursive. There were two more long words, but I could not read them through the hair.

12. Eric are you saying the Boko Haram bottles with oranges has happened already also then? So now we should just have the Japan earthquake left from this set of predictions? I was starting to wonder if the bottles are vials of something sinister that were being “arranged” like you thought. As in for the Turkey capital prediction.

• Thank you everyone my prayers and light are with every fellow australian in the coffee shop on sydney harbour 10 staff annd 30 customers…..surrounding loved one also with courage and support…feeling it for all but focused on our swat teams to be sharp and alert..blessings

13. Newa reports now saying 13 (numbers dont matter ) any number of people in these situations is too many

14. Eric could the Post, “Tough Times In Australia”, Jan 31, 2013 be connected to/part of the hostages being held in the cafe in Sidney, Australia? It speaks of a women in black clothes with a black hood with her hands up and talks of a restaurant and small crowd of people. At the time you didn’t know why the spoke of a restaurant.

• The siege is over in martin place australia….so proud and great job well done to our police force…..it is 3am in sydney as i write this …it seems all. Hostages safe a remarkable conclusion ..overwhelming relief for families involved bless them all spirit with continued love and light…

• Thanks Rhona. Yes great job by Police Force. They are reporting in US that there are two fatalities. Praying its wrong. Praying for all involved.

• Some hostages according to latest report maybe injured ..they are saying it was a lone wolf situation. Yes jules our reporters are hesitant to disclose much i too pray all safe but its still a commendable outcome as you have said.

15. In light of this latest hostage crisis in Sydney….All of this “Lone Wolf” talk that keeps coming up in the news reminds me of the Post on 5/8/14. The Spirits said specifically that it’s not a lone wolf but a calculated group effort. Does this pertain to all or just a few of the incidents happening? They say these groups recruit via social media websites. I just wonder why they don’t shut them down. I guess they would just go underground? Still it seems that they wouldn’t be able to reach so many of these people who are easy targets for being pushed right over the edge, if nothing else.

16. Pingback: Australia Siege | World Predictions