Predictions 11-3-18

“The threat is coming now.. the northeast hit hard with a storm.. heavy damage.. 7”

I was really hoping that the last storm was it, that I was wrong on the damage it would bring, but unfortunately they are bringing it up again even though the 31st has passed. The more they talk about it the more it sounds like a bomb cyclone:

I had a visual of one epic size hurricane on the east coast, moving north from a central location. Spirit painted waves of locations in black across the east coast. I had a visual of Halloween candy implying the timing.

I had a visual of a female FEMA worker. Her face turned a shadow black. Then Spirit said “Such an egregious lack of compassion.. lack of decency”

Also:

I had a visual of a young man crossing through multiple areas of a University shooting at a multitude of people.

“Shootings sprees.. coming.. Washington.. Ohio.”

“Russia” One epic fire.

I am also planning to post the next Truth in the next few days, making up for how late the last one was.

Bea will have Surgery on the 20th, I will be unavailable between the 20th – 24rd, for her recovery.   I will still be doing readings and working on the World Predictions until the 20th, please feel free to set up a reading. Thank you everyone who donated in helping Bea with her fight against the Cancer, all of you have been very supportive and kind during this rough year, 2018 was not good for us. I was in the hospital for two months, Bea had her health issues around the same time, and now this, I am looking forward to this year ending and hopeful for a more healthier, prosperous 2019. If you would like to donate please use the links below:

70 thoughts on “Predictions 11-3-18

1. 7 hours or 7 days from now? “The threat is coming now” makes it hard to believe it’ll be 7 days from now, especially with a previous mention of it affecting the Midterms.

2. Any updates on the military hospital prediction, the concert shooting, or Westminster? Are some of these tied in to the “shooting sprees” that were mentioned today?

3. I hope you have a healthy year next year and wishing your mom good outcome for her surgery. Stay strong, Eric. Sending you love and light x

4. This video describes a large storm system that will be forming in the mid south this week and will travel to the east.

5. Eric/SWC…here is the latest video update from “In2ThinAir”. He mentions a conveyor belt type of weather system bringing lots of rain and flooding for TX and then coming across the US and East Coast and then later on possibly snow up into the North East. I believe the third system around the 11th or 12th would bring snow. If you want to start around minute 6:00 he begins showing the progressions of weather systems then.

• The prediction on 10-30-18 mentioned Washington, too. It said: “I had a visual of the number 4, then it shifted to show someone who looked like Washington, then it shifted again the show a stage, then a music hall. Then I heard so many bullets and then screams.”

• Good Charlotte has a concert on Nov 18th in Sodo District(which is short for south of Seattle)
        They play at the Showbox Sodo.
        It’s a small venue with 2000.

Justin Timberlake will be at the Tacoma Dome which seats 20,000.I know Eric said it’s a small venue.

• Trina — Spirit also mentioned the concert being rock, if I remember correctly, and Good Charlotte is a punk rock band.

• Cody-Yes punk rock…they’ve gotten more rock though.
        This is a small venue as I’ve been there before.Standing room only.

Eric-did they show the Space Needle nearby in the distance?

• Jules- just got chills up and down my body when I read your comment. I kept having premonitions about “Marietta” in Jan and again in April. In my journal, within a few days in Jan I got Marietta stuff on two different days (1/8 and 1/16). On a day in between (1/11) I woke up at 3:45am intensely thinking about Ohio and “everything happening there”. My journal says I just kept hearing “ohio” over and over 4-5 times. I had no context though. But it clearly rang a bell for me to put it in my notes in my phone in the middle of the night. I live in Atlanta and there’s a suburb here called Marietta so I assumed the Marietta stuff was here. But I had no idea there were any others… and in hindsight it seems really weird I had that Ohio thing at the same timing as all the Marietta stuff if there’s a Marietta there.

In my notes, when I had the premonitions about Marietta I thought it was an explosion of some sort (a gas explosion it seemed like). Strangely though the last few days I keep hearing “pow pow pow” (way more times than that). “pow” seems like it would indicate an explosion but over and over it seems like how I get gunfire / shooting references sometimes (hearing “pop pop pop” repeating over and over).

I have no idea but Ohio + Washington seems like something, and the idea of Marietta rang a bell even though it’s diffefent than what I was picking up in Marietta.

6. I had a dream of a disturbed young man whom was part of a High School Marching band trip to France. He was plotting an evil act even then, and I gathered that this was a years past trip. It could be nothing, but I also had the active shooter dream a while back and while I assumed it was a carnival or fair…there was stadium seating. The people were belted in, which is why I thought it was a carnival. I’ve been lurking in marching band reddits looking for anyone who seems to be unhinged, but getting nothing. Ohio State University has a very talented marching band that performs at many events. It may be way too out there, but I worry that if I don’t mention it that I will miss a chance to prevent something awful.

I’m a bit confused by all the overlapping predictions the past few weeks…..but it sounds like we’re expecting a shooting at a university/school, a shooting at a concert, a bombing somewhere, a plane crash, violence in Westminster, a storm in the northeast, a New Zealand quake and certain areas have been marked–Washington, Ohio, and Chicago. Did I get that right?

• No I think several of these predictions overlapping. I question whether or not the shooting is the same, There does seem to be a surge of violence coming. The next event seems to be a bombing coming but I need to verify the location. Always remember its a big world, and as time passes we plan to cover larger and larger swaths of that world, so it sounds worse than it is.

8. Cody-

On Dec 11th-Deck The Hall Ball hosted by 107.7 it’s a local rock station here.The concert is at Wamu Theater also located in the Sodo District(short for South of Downtown Seattle)
    Good Charlotte’a concert is on the next street over on 11/18.

9. Update on the strange ads. Went into the comments section for the post on 11.3.18 and nothing popped up. Went into the comments for the post on 11.6.18 a good few times and nothing popped up. Went into the comments for the WP post and it popped up again. Only seems to happen in the comments section.

10. Eric,SWC,
    Developing ✔️✔️✔️🚨🚨🚨🚨
    Update..
    College event..in Ventura Bar and grill.
    Another article regarding. Mass shooting.,smoke bombs used…

Excerpt..
    Authorities say multiple people were injured at a shooting at a bar in Southern California on Wednesday night. Police tell the Los Angeles Times that at least 30 shots were fired at the Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks, which is about 40 miles west of Los Angeles. The extent of the victim’s injuries has not yet been released. The Times reports that there were multiple reports of shots fired and people hit. Law enforcement and emergency crews were flooding the scene. A police officer is thought to be among one of those injured in the incident.

Read more at: https://www.scotsman.com/news/world/dozens-injured-after-shooting-at-bar-in-california-1-4826180?fbclid=IwAR3RC7zBlpYK9u1vmnVlWR_PZ4may8jqIOaDD9XxvRTKasC2wITGCEeFJV8

11. Pingback: California University Bar Shooting | World Predictions

12. Eric,SWC,
    Tropical disturbance..in Atlantic

Excerpt::

November 10, 2018 09:15 AM
    Updated 35 minutes ago
    We know many of you have unboxed the Christmas lights and thoughts of facing your [insert politician name]-loving nephew over Thanksgiving dinner has you dreading the holiday season. But keep this in your thoughts, too: it’s still hurricane season.

The National Hurricane Center has plopped an “X” on the map and a cone that shows a disturbance out in the Atlantic that, if you extrapolate the cone way, way outward, takes it on a path toward Florida.

13. Eric,SWC,
    Ref:::storm
    See.
    Biggest snowstorm ever in November in NY

Ercerpt..
    Commuters crowd the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan. By 5:30 p.m. Thursday, officials were advising people to take trains or ferries instead of buses. Credit John Taggart for The New York Times
    It’s the biggest snowstorm ever in New York in November.
    The season’s first snowstorm isn’t leaving enough room in the sky for planes.
    By noon Thursday, 564 national flights had been cancelled as the east coast prepared for a wet and wild storm that weather.com predicts will bring up to 3 inches of snow in parts of the city, followed by rain.
    According to AccuWeather, people living in or travelling through portions of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and New England can expect dangerous driving and walking conditions through Friday morning, even after the precipitation ends.
    Power outages top 300,000 as snow, ice storm slams the eastern US.
    Port Authority Bus Terminal closed due to snowstorm overcrowding, see picture above, The Port Authority Bus Terminal was so crowded with commuters waiting for buses amid the massive winter storm that the agency blocked any more people from entering, officials said.