Predictions 10-7-18

In mid month.. Texas.. the shooting in Dub len.

First will come the tropical storms and then the three hurricanes arrive.

“Boiling point reached.. ethnic cleansing .. such horror.”

Spirit also talked about “America Airlines” treating someone (employee or customer) “Most egregiously”

Your wrong… a voice said.. No we are not.. Spirit said.. the Truth always prevail.. and there is more coming.. exposure.. then it ends before it really starts.   I had a visual of a light switch that was off, then Spirit walked by and turned it on.

Three hurricanes? I only know of two? I need a bit more details on Texas and Mexico. Then we focus on catching up on the Truths. The last message almost implied Spirit had a hand in making it happen. Thoughts on Dub len. Is there a location that sounds like that in Texas? Street?

103 thoughts on “Predictions 10-7-18

1. Does the last part concern exposing the truth about an upcoming prediction or is it another Truth? Or are both combined into one?

2. eric, has the location for the third hurricane, been shown to you? will father intervine in what is happening with what is going on behind closed doors in the government?

3. Yazidi and Kurdish villages and areas are being systematically ethnically cleansed by Erdogan in an attempt eradicate opposition. The full scale of which hasn’t been brought to world attention yet.

4. Dub is a kind of EDM music and there is an album Street Dub by a Len Faki. Is there an EDM club that might be hosting this artist? Just a thought.

5. Eric your prediction ” our wrong… a voice said.. No we are not.. Spirit said.. the Truth always prevail.. and there is more coming.. exposure.. then it ends before it really starts. I had a visual of a light switch that was off, then Spirit walked by and turned it on.”

I remember a while back you said Kavanaugh would “step down” Now that he has been sworn in do you think more allegations will come forward forcing him to step down?

Also there are several tropical storms forming in the Caribbean now headed north. That could be the precursor to the Hurricanes.

Bruno Mars has a concert in Dallas October 14th…not sure how far that is
    from Dublin,TX.

There is a movie theater in dublin

7. I sent an email 6 days ago but I think it got lost in the mix…it reads…there has been so much weather related disaster that I cannot find where to put this, I had an urgent dream which I feel needs to be shared immediately. I will find a place to put it on the page afterwards. It was a fair or carnival, people were strapped into seats and unable to flee, being shot. At first it was assumed to be part of a game, this aids in the ability for the attacker to kill more. The Texas state fair is this weekend in Dallas and when I started trying to decode and piece together things, I felt it was this.

Any idea what ‘truth’ they’re talking about is being exposed? Does it refer to the political arena, or is it about something else–maybe the earlier prediction about American Airlines mistreating someone?

9. Hi Eric, on your prediction where it say “You’re wrong. No we’re not”, I’m actually relieved to hear that. There are so many things happening that seem so wrong that are being swept aside these days. I hope that means that truth will come out anyway.

Like Rob said above, I wondered if it may be Kavanaugh. Or do you think it’s related to some part of the US government (Congress, FBI/DOJ, executive branch) or something else?

Thanks for sharing your predictions with us. 🙂

10. Three Hurricanes? I think that would the Florida one, the Epic One, and the Mexico one.

The models had shown a Mexican hurricane for some time now.

11. Reading one of the Truths really brightens my day. Whenever you get the chance to get to it would be great. I realize this time period has a lot of important predictions that need to get out as well, so good luck Eric and thank you…
    I agree with a lot of the others who say they think the truth that exposes someone is probably related to Kavanaugh. The painful part of this for me is listening to senator Collins and the other republicans say they believe Christine Ford about the assault but not who she says committed the assault. This is a strange thing to say. They believe she is mistaken about who she thought assaulted her but agree with everything else she says, like they can cherry-pick her story so that it doesn’t implicate Kavanaugh. They say they have been respectful to her but in reality they really have discounted everything she has said by deciding she is wrong about who did this to her, even when she testified under oath she was 100% sure..
    A lot of news analysts are saying that the more time that goes by the more information is likely to come out that backs up her story. It will make all of the people who voted yes on Kavanaugh look foolish eventually. This only came out to the public a few weeks ago and so many people are probably still trying to decide whether or not to come public with what they know about Kavanaugh. Several have tried to and were only able to speak to news organizations but not the FBI.

12. three huricanes… the three huricans back toi back taht are going to hit La Florida tis month and the last one is going to be soo harmfull and they are not going to evacuate…

13. Hi Eric, Google maps say : 3 x Dublins in USA. One in Laurens County,Georgia. One in :Texas. One in : Virginia.

• There is a street called Dublin which is less than a mile from Southern Methodist university in Dallas, TX. Hopefully its not related to school shooting. It’d be the worst deadly in history if that occur. Cuz its the high class wealthy area nearby SMU. It would not be good.

I just realized it’s October.Maybe this mass shooting occurs at a Haunted House and people think the shooter is part of the attraction?They also have carnivals/fairs held at them.

• Oh no….that’d make sense such as out of horror deadly shooting in history. Omgosh….cuz if that occur in Highland Park and Univeristy Park nearby SMU….People dressed up costumes for halloween trick or treats. Imagine that. …it would be a huge shock especially those live in that areas. I hope not….

Or.maybe a small town of Dublin in TX but if it compare to Dallas wealthy area….it’d be a disaster and will air on national news. I’m not sending my kids to go there as they used to. That’s very frightening.

• The Texas State Fair ends on October 22, 2018. It has the haunted house theme at the fair and carnival.

15. There are currently (AEST 8Oct2018) 3 Tropical Storms around USA. (Disaster Alert App). 1. A Tropical Storm (Cyclone) : Michael, on the edge of the Gulf of Mexico close to channel opening – Cancun. (Cuba to the right). 2. Hurricane : Sergio, halfway between Hawaii and the west coast of Mexico. 3. Tropical Storm (Cyclone) : Leslie, out in the North Atlantic Ocean, line of sight would make it inline with North Carolina.

16. Eric, not much info on Texas shooting and Dublin. Is it a school shooting, hatred religious, terrorism, solo shooter, etc?

17. Florida Government has issued 7 hrs ago, a State of Emergency … for Tropical Storm Michael. It would appear to have begun as a Cyclone and is now being reported as a Cat 1 Hurricane. TS Michael is the one I mentioned at the edge of the Gulf of Mexico.

18. Austin City Limits is a major annual music festival in Zilker Park in Austin,Texas every year. Paul McCartney just headlined the first weekend of it. The second part is next weekend, from October 12th through the 14th.

19. Also, on Monday there was this, re: American Airlines: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6249987/Texas-family-prevented-boarding-American-Airlines-flight-autistic-son.html

A family’s five year old autistic son had a meltdown just prior to boarding, his parents could not calm him down, and the gate agent would not let him board. The father ended up taking the kid home while the mother and other kids took the flight. Although I’m not sure how “egregious” it is, According to this article, at least, the gate agent appears to have been wrong but not hostile or abusive.. Airlines often won’t let disruptive passengers on a flight.

20. I think the genocide might be in Camaroon. I have seen several news reports in the last few weeks about rising tensions between the French speaking majority population and the English speaking minority, including reports of atrocities and mob violence.

21. Quick update on the Hurricanes: According to Tropical Tidbits, the lastest models as of now is showing that the Epic will form between the 23rd and 24th. So this means that it will make its move on the 27th. https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs&region=seus&pkg=mslp_wind&runtime=2018100806&fh=384

As for the Mexican hurricane, it’ll be fully formed around the 11th and make landfall in Mexico on the 12th. It’s occuring right after the Florida one.

We need to still keep praying away those hurricanes, especially the Epic one, so that they’ll either get destroyed or become weaken enough to cause less damages.

22. Pingback: Prediction: New Zealand Earthquake Now | World Predictions

23. Did some research on The State Fair of Texas and learned that Dublin Bottling Works is listed as a vendor located near the “Go Texan Pavillion”. It is shown near the Gate 1 which I believe to be the main entrance. Maybe spirits can give us the nay on this if it’s not seen. I’ve been trying to lurk in forums where someone may mention wanting to do something bad and crosschecking by searching key words.

24. Eric, can you please gather more information on the TX shooting? More likely to save lives with that information than with hurricane. We can’t do much about a hurricane. Please?

• Actually it’s Hurricanes and earthquakes that we have made the greatest impact when it comes to helping people. It’s already happened on a handful of cases. I am working on Texas, we know it’s around the 17th

• stephenville is next to Dublin Texas, lots of concerts, country singers. I believe a clue In a previous post you said “cowboy hats”

Per your statement about ” the Truth always prevail.. and there is more coming.. exposure.. then it ends before it really starts,” I immediately thought of Kavanaugh. This article came out today: “Chief Justice Roberts Requests Tenth Circuit To Investigate Kavanaugh Ethics Questions”

26. The rapid strengthening of Hurricane Michael is something that cannot be properly predicted. NOAA can look at the track and predict some things as the storm develops, but when it hits warmer waters the storm can rapidly increase from a 1 to a 4…as seen lately. I think every local meteorologist should be drilling this into people’s minds so they can take the storms seriously. Something else during Michael struck me. During a speech of some sort, Trump mentioned that in some of these towns people are too poor to just evacuate. I think this is the first time I’ve heard this acknowledgement. Somehow we need to petition an evacuation plan for people that can’t afford options. Maybe it could be offered with state aid programs.

27. Pingback: Texas Shooting in Taft | World Predictions