Predictions 9-12-18

In about one hour (one month) the worst mass shooting in US history.

That places it in October

A coup d etat in the new Mexican government.. bloody.. Russia secretly behind it.. as it plans to weaken the entire North American continent.. but it backfires.

Taiwan hit hard with so much damage. I had a visual of massive rain clouds racing toward Taiwan.

That sounds like an extension of where Typhoon Mangkhut strikes the hardest, however it could be a separate event.

I had a visual I was walking by several poisoned people all of them dead laying on the ground.

Syria? Russia? Syria would explain why Trump would ‘declare’ war. I will try to gather the details.

Its possible this prediction is saying that Al Assad dies after committing another poisoning. “Al Assad dies.. toxic poison.”

I had a visual of Saudi Arabia, in the corner Spirit showed several dots popping. They could be talking about Yemen. Something horrible was taking place.

Perhaps massive bombing

The Florida hurricane is weeks away. So its not that far fetched that resources would be spread thin. I don’t understand the economics?

The white house actions fat and corrupt.. shady deals.. self-serving gains.. that will come out in November and December. Some of the worst acts of corruption in US history of a president lining his own pockets with the power of being president.

Make no mistake we must be prepared for the absolute worst leader ever. There is a reason why we are here now. (We have their answer on whether or not they want to share the information about the future Hitler, the most evil of evil, and its yes. However I still need to gather the details. I expect the prediction out before the end of the year.)

“EARTHQUAKE” on the island nation. In the visual the land mass was fairly large.

I need to gather the details and verify but note previous messages and how close we are to those dates: Predictions 7-14-18

Prediction: New Zealand Earthquake Coming Soon

93 thoughts on “Predictions 9-12-18

1. FEMA is only as good as its leadership. Or, some of their resources might be destroyed in the hurricane and they can’t respond as well. I recently read that Charleston,S.C. has zero facilities designed to handle a CAT 5 hurricane. So, maybe the needs will be overwhelming.

Why would someone assume that Trump is lining his pockets and is corrupt if many psychics have suggested that after he leaves office, Trump will be rated among the best we have ever had. Unless they are talking about Clinton or Obama. Bill and Hillary did not become mega millionaires through speaking fees and selling books about their cat Socks.

• Raymond, with all due respect, this is not what I have been seeing from psychics. What I have seen over the past year from multiple different psychics is exactly what Eric and his Spirits have been and are now seeing…Trump lining his pockets, and making shady back door deals with no thought for the American people or anyone else but himself. And that’s just the half of it.

• Raymond — I agree; just like FEMA, our EPA is only as good as it’s leadership, which why the EPA has bad leadership since it’s headed by a former coal barron/lobbyist. And Trump is lining his pockets because he never divested from his businesses and is constantly violating the emoluments clause with business transactions between China, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States, etc. On top of that, lobbying is the highest it’s been since 2007 and white collar crime prosecution is at a 20 year low under Trump — by the way, Trump first coined the phrase “drain the swamp” in a speech about cracking down on DC lobbying, kind of ironic since he’s done the exact opposite on lobbying.

• Raymond I totally agree.
      Everything I’ve been reading from other psychics state that President Trump will be rated among the best the USA have ever had.
      Those psychics were rated extremely accurate on previous matters.
      I recall this site indicating Trump would lose and no to Brexit.

• can you list any of these pyschics, so the rest of us, can check it out? thank you so much………….

If the war is about Syria, that’s pretty serious. Will we end up in a war with Russia since Putin supports Assad? We definitely need to learn more about this, I think.

Idlib is the last pocket of resistance to Assad, and up to 3 million civilians live there. Many of them fled from Assad earlier in the civil war. Russia and Assad have been preparing for an attack there, and experts worry it’ll turn into a humanitarian disaster.

Some websites say chemical attacks there are possible, but with 3 million civilians living there, that’s cruel even for Assad. I hope nothing happens there, but unfortunately it wouldn’t be far-fetched.

• Thanks for the link Gabe. I hadn’t seen that yet. And this was done right before the hurricane season began too. As if hurricanes and storm surge flooding etc etc have not gotten worse…

• 1% of FEMA’s overall budget. FEMA’s budget originally was $1.03 billion and the amount transferred was about $9.755 million. And that’s not counting the disaster relief budget at all, which has $25 billion in it, DHS says.

• Wow…unbelievable! Now I’m very worried and concerned…..there is definitely alot going on inside White House that most of us are blindsided.

3. Hey Eric,
    I’m having difficulty trying to picture what life might be like for the common North American citizen during the time of this evil leader. How does one prepare? Any incite? Do we buy guns? Load up on rations? Get off the grid?
    Thanks!

4. “I don’t understand the economics?” — When you give massive tax breaks to the wealthy, “FEMA resources spread thin, economics spread thin” will be the result because it’s the wealthy who largely keep the gov’t and these gov’t programs up and running with their taxes — at least it used to be that way. So what this administration is doing is basically looting and killing off the gov’t to enrich themselves and their donors. I remember an older prediction where you were told the gov’t no longer has any teeth left — due to stuff like this — and that the people have to rise up and fight back against greed in order to have back a country that works for them.

This just recently:

“House Republicans unveil tax cuts that conservative estimates say would add $2.4 trillion over “10 years to the deficit. (Liberal estimates put it at $3.4 trillion over 10 years.)

“That is NOT counting the $1.9 trillion cost of the original GOP tax law”

Where is this mass shooting? What state/area. Concert, sports venue, other? Can this be stopped? I’m asking everyone to meditate and pray everyday that can be stopped! I realize that there are many things happening in short successive order, but mass shootings are one of the worst tragedies there are, immune opinion. I
    don’t mean to minimize other horrific crimes against innocents. We should pray for all of these. I know I do and I’m sure everyone on this site does. And spread the word. I know that I’ve been helped by my guardians all my life.
    Pray, pray, pray!!
    Thank you Eric for giving us forewarning so that we can alter such horrible actions against innocents.

• Sorry for the typos! Typing too fast. I just had to get out the message to pray as soon as I read about the mass shooting.
      Corrections:
      that “they” can be stopped.
      “Immune”? Was supposed to say “my opinion”I think that one was,ugh!😖,autocorrect!
      Peace and Love to all!

• Don’t feel bad Fredda, this website, called “Damn You, auto correct” shows other embarrassing and funny mistakes “auto-correct” screwed up. (I seriously suspect the people who made auto correct did it in a way where it would choose embarrassing words, it seems like too much of a coincidence for it to keep happening!)

Take a look, I cracked up at some of the mishaps!

• I am working on the details and yes I believe with enough awareness we can alter the tragic events. I do question whether we ar there yet, right now I have a few million readers, I believe the audience would need to be larger to make everyone aware? But I could be wrong.

6. How long will it take Florida to recover from its hurricane? Will the damage be overwhelming that the entire state looks like a warzone?

• I just went on Tropical Tidbits and Ventusky now. Looks like the Florida Hurricane is going to occur around Sept. 21.
      (Link to the Ventusky/Tropical Tidbits chart: https://goo.gl/JCFqqA & https://goo.gl/VzP432)

According to the Tropical Tidbit chart, Florida one will make landfall by the 24th and so far it doesn’t appear to be crossing in the middle of the state. It doesn’t look monstrous at the moment.

So from what I’m gathering, Issac is the one that’s going to hit Florida. Right now it doesn’t look too powerful as predicted, but we need to keep praying to keep it weaken.

• it took many years, after hurricane Andrew, hit florida. for people in florida to recover. with no help from fema, because of budget shortfall, what is so many people, like us in florida to do? everything depends on another, when one suffers, everyone does.also remember, in the last 20 years, so much have been built on low lands, [like texas] so the horror is greater for loss of life and property. people please come together, to pray to lesson the damage done by hurricanes……………

• I already seen on the charts what the Florida hurricane looks like and it a
        appears our prayers are working.

It doesn’t appear as monstrous as predicted, but we still need to pray to keep it weaken.

(The hurricane is very likely to be Issac and according to the charts it’ll be around the Florida by Sept. 21 and make landfall on the 24th)

7. I guess the “economics spread thin” message must have to do with insurance companies. Like the damages from the hurricanes becomes very overwhelming for them.

8. big warning for christchurch new zealand.
    news article.
    where do u park a death star.

whats about to go down is a quake in christchurch a big one as expected by this site.

what an odd news article. and look down the page. death star icon right on christchurch.

what did the death star do in the movie.
    send a laser. make a quake. blow up a planet.

wait for it.

9. Eric, you have quoted the spirts before about an upcoming economic collapse. I believe that may be the problem they are referring to. We are currently in debt to the toon of over 21 trillion dollars and growing fast. At some point we will no longer be able to borrow any more dollars. Currently we are adding 1 trillion each year to this debt. People will lose confidence in the dollar and at that time the collapse will occur.
    I know many in this site like to put blame on one person or political party. There is enough blame to go around. This problem started decades ago and not one president or political party has tried to solve it. They have in fact added to the problem. This problem is not unique to the USA. It is world wide.
    I say this only because in order for us to fix this problem we must all own it.
    History shows all evil leaders come to power after a period of great economic collapse. I believe our economic problems will be a precursor to the evil one.

10. chemical attack is possible in idlib Syria whithin hours. then trump declared big war against Assad .middle of this war Assad is going to dead .USA is nort allow Syria to fall hands of Assad and Iran.

11. This link is to a New Zealand newspaper article stating that a large earthquake in the south island is inevitable & due soon

12. Hi Eric,
    Just a few random thoughts:
    1. Re the economics of FEMA, they’ve discovered that something like 10M from FEMA & 29M from Coast Guard and gave to ICE for the kids they’ve detained. I
    2, Re poisonings, there are also a few more recent political poisonings related to Russia, plus an MIA prof who was part of the Russia investigation (he no-showed at a hearing & it was suggested he might not be alive). And anti-Kremlin band member just got poisoned today.
    3. Also read that a bunch of prisoners in the line hurricane Florence were not being evacuated (at least as of this morning) in a mandatory evacuation area.
    Thanks for posting all of this. A lot to take in.

13. Eric- was the positioning imaging definitely ear imagery related? Last year and earlier this year I was picking up a “Halloween Candy Scare” that was “like Tylenol” (I believe referencing what happened with the tampering in the 80’s). Do you think there’s any chance that’s what this could be imagery related to?

14. lossie, the evil leader that Eric is talking about has not come to power yet. And he is talking about someone so evil he is worse than Hitler. It isn’t Trump, who is a prevaricator and thinskinned, deceitful, selfserving and a whole lot of things, but evil, or evil on a Hitler level, no.

And oh good, I am going to three concerts in October in NY, on the 10th, the 19th and the 27th, all at Madison Square Garden. I hope there are no nasty surprises. And I hope any nasty surprise in question, anywhere, ends in a jammed trigger and a highly alert law enforcement taking the person down before anyone is hurt.

15. I have a bad feeling that a large quake is on its way for christchurch new zealand. close to a 9.0 in size.
    it will move up the country heading north like a wave causing further 7.0 quakes on the way effecting nelson. wellington. and onto wanganui and new plymouth.
    they will all occurs within mins after the big one. god hope im wrong.

16. Un golpe de estado en el nuevo gobierno mexicano … sangriento … Rusia secretamente detrás de él … ya que planea debilitar a todo el continente norteamericano … pero fracasa. (sorry Spanish… Eriuck I don’t understand this.. Its suposed that AMLO won with Rusia’s help, so why tyhey going to attack new pewsident (AMLO).

• Luisa, no I agree…that doesn’t make sense. In the article I just recently added they first mention he’s dictatorial but then go on to add quotes from him at the end that don’t match up with that. Maybe propaganda? Can you tell me if the people like him? I hope and pray he is not corrupt.🙏🏻

17. Pingback: Typhoon Trami | World Predictions

Ref::Syria.
    iSIS has 700 hostages in US backed Syria..
    Planning to execute..10 a day..
    They have executed 10 already..
    Excerpt..
    The Russian leader said the depraved terrorists had expanded its control in territory controlled by US and US-backed forces.

ISIS issued Russia with an ultimatum and vowed to execute ten people every day.

Speaking in the Black Sea resort city of Sochi, Putin said the hostages included several US and European nationals.

Putin told the Valdai discussion forum in Sochi: “They have issued ultimatums, specific demands and warned that if these ultimatums are not met they will execute 10 people every day.

19. Pingback: Predictions 10-22-18 | World Predictions

20. Eric/SWC…”Hurricane Willa & Double Halloween Nor’Easter”. This could possibly add to the reference of “FEMA resources spread thin, economics spread thin, so much rage from the US people as they wait too long.”