Prediction: Hurricane Florence

Spirit has confirmed that this prediction about North Carolina is Hurricane Florence or one of the others hurricanes behind it. The number 8 is a date,  happening now. North Carolina has declared at state of emergency.

Predictions: Major Events Coming   I had a visual I was looking out a window to see a very large storm unfold. “N..C.. 8.. 8.. 8”

According to Spirit this storm will make landfall next weekend between the 14th-16th. It will hit between two border states. (Perhaps the border between North and South Carolina.)

The Hurricane will strike the coastline and then loop around.

Now we need to gather details for the next storm. I asked for the details and they said ‘wait’. In this message are they saying October 9th?  The message they have so far:

Predictions: The Gulf Hurricanes Coming  “The family.. 9.. handful will pass.. the large Hurricane will strike Florida.. they will say, we are staying.. no! evacuate!.. the storm will move slow and the flooding will be extensive.. you must leave, don’t be a fool!.”

In the visual the hurricane was really huge. They implied October, but I need to verify.

“In the gulf of Mexico a huge storm, it will drown the area of Mexico and Latin America in the worst way, so much flooding.” – Mid to late September

In other news:

I had a strange dream. The dream was a cartoon of Charlie Brown characters. The characters were about to expose who the mole was in the white house from the New York Times Op-Ed. They showed a door and behind it was the culprit, when they opened it their was words on the floor that spelled out ‘President’

The impression given was that this entire New York’s Time Op-Ed was a scam, a hoax, a gag, a fraud set up to insult and embarrass the New York Times and other media outlets. It was designed to insult the fake news, seek a level of revenge and rally the base. Instead however it had so many scratching their heads in disbelief and united the opposing force.

Now after the dream I was open to notion that it was just some insane odd dream and perhaps it is. Perhaps I am writing this for nothing. However after waking Spirit continued the theme by showing 4 Charlie Brown characters standing in poses, as if a part of a team, operating together.

We need to look at the names of the characters in Charlie Brown and see if there are similar names in the Op-Ed and white house that might be linked.

78 thoughts on “Prediction: Hurricane Florence

1. “Instead however it had so many scratching their heads in disbelief and united the opposing force.” — So it backfires?

2. I knew it it was meant to take the heat off the sup court nominee I just said it out aloud when the news broke Lol

3. My understanding is that the New York Times knows the identity of the writer, but has agreed to keep it anonymous.

4. Bannon…clearly Pigpen.
    But seriously Eric, there are quite a few “blue checks” on Twitter that doubted the authenticity of the NYT OP-ED from the moment it came out. It’s a false story meant to distract. Now everyone is focused on “who did it”, while other things that they should be paying attention to are going on. Exactly what the peanuts gang wants.

• Yes I posted that about Colorado- here is what was in my notes app (intuitive journal) from the night I picked it up:

countdown clock (like starting a movie). Starts at 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, then when it should have been “1” I hear a boom, then see some kind of explosion

Image of a truck (like a moving or delivery truck. The one I see is white).

“Like Oklahoma City.”

Keep seeing the explosion

“Federal building.” (Vague image of a gov’t building).

“11…2”. Hear 11 again, and see a giant 2. The 2 is stronger than the 11 was I think.

Colorado? Then an image of the Colorado state flag.

“It’s happening now.”

“Cannonball.” (or something like that?). See an image of a black cannon.

5. Eric in reference to the four Charlie Brown characters. I recently watched a video where the psychic picked up on Charles Koch and Don McGahn possibly being behind the OpEd. I just thought about the “Charles” part in his name.

6. On the Chris Matthews show last night Omarosa said she had studied the NYT op-ed and thought it sounded a lot like one of Vice-President Mike Pence’s staffers.
    Here is a link to the show and at 20 seconds in Chris asks her who she thinks it could be and she gives the guy’s name and says that the whole office staff of Pence would benefit if he was president instead of Trump so it does make some sort of sense. This is just her guess so I am not sure I trust it but a different psychic I trust on Ytube also said she felt it came from a group of people in Pence’s staff who helped write it or encouraged one staffer who contacted the NYT.

7. When I saw the yellow X on Africa’s shore, my gut said immediately, there it is! Now Florence is on track to my back door-literally. I live in a typically hurricane savvy area. Stores were buzzing with people preparing really early this morning. Matthew had my insurance company buying me a new roof last year (came thru in fall of 2016, but roofers were so busy they couldn’t get to me until Feb 2017). Think this one will rattle the rafters. Everyone stay safe out there!

• Right now the best thing to do is to prepare ourselves and pray those storms away. It worked last year as those other ones after Irma turned into near misses. There’s no doubt that the power of prayer can prevent these mega storms from becoming very destructive.

• Hi JC,

I was thinking the same thing. Like a figure 8 path. Also would meet the boomerang vision you had Eric. I think the NC/VA border is also something to consider.

• How would the storm make a U-turn and head back to Florida after hitting NC? Last I heard it’s projected to curve and skim NC/SC and then curve back out to the right into the ocean. There are several other tropical storms forming into hurricanesbehind this one, so maybe one of those hits Florida.

8. Hi Eric, The dream could mean since they are in the “comics” that are politics are in such a sad state its almost comical what is going on, there was a song, “Charlie brown, hes such a clown, Charlie brown” I forget who it was by it was in the 60s I think I remember it as a little kid, kind of a little kid song..and when you turn the news on its so unreal its almost like a sitcom, not real politics and some of the characters are like cartoon characters, and there is a cartoon about Donald Trump that runs on TV, not sure what it is about, but I saw commercials for it. So it could be drawing a parallel to that; just a thought, not sure But Donald Trump is a cartoon character like Charlie brown.

9. Eric, Regarding “N.C. 8…8…8” — if the first 8 is the date (Sept 8?) when the state of emergency was declared in N.C, then could the next two “8”s mean that two other states (in addition to North Carolina)will end up declaring states of emergency as as Hurricane Florence moves on from N.C. to other US coastal areas? Alternatively, there are other tropical storms (Helene, Isaac) coming after Florence. Maybe 8…8…8 means that in addition to Florence, two other storms will cause “emergencies” to be declared in other US states before this hurricane season ends.

10. Eric,SWC,
    Info..was tropical storm than cat 4 ( in cooler water)than went down heading to hotter water,
    Has DNA for cat 5…

11. Eric update on Florence around minute 14:00 he shows where the spaghetti models have the hurricane coming in and just sitting there turning from the 14th thru to the 16th or 17th before it moves out again. So could be a Cat 3 or 4 in the same spot for 3 days. Which would be devastating to the whole area. It looks to be coming in around Wilmington, NC area maybe?

12. At least 4 different areas of the US and territories may be effected by Hurricanes/Tropical Storms this week.
    A rare configuration in the tropics may lead to three or four tropical cyclones affecting parts of the United States and its territories this week. The scope of these potential threats extends from the western Pacific to the Caribbean to the U.S. East Coast.

The systems are:
    Tropical Storm Florence,May hit the S/N Carolina areas

Hurricane Olivia- Hawaii.

A typhoon in the western Pacific called Mangkhut- Guam

Isaac- the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.

13. Brexit update: We are not a happy country. Our division has the same dynamics as the USA.

Erics prediction was that we would remain. As the world knows it was an out vote. The next prediction said it wasn’t over yet.

The leave date stands on 29th March 2019. Theresa May is negotiating a hopeless deal that does not see us depart in any meaningful way with a commitment to us joining the EU army. The conservative party is in revolt with a number of MP’s supporting calls for her to resign and for Boris Johnson to take the reigns.
    If this happens a number of MP’s will defect and although there is not time to form a new party a cross party of Mp’s are going to group together as a voting block to stop Brexit.

Should Boris become Prime Minister he will not be able to beat the voting block. His leadership called into question and an election called which will be a disaster in terms of meeting the 29th of March withdrawal date.

To Eric and all the contributors from the USA, South America and the Caribbean. – so much coming your way for Sep/Oct. Please follow Dutchsinse and intothinair on you tube as the information will give you the heads up if you need to get out of danger zones. Sadly there are predicted to be several life threatening events.

14. Oh boy Col – if a big one is coming my sister in law and I are heading out of here…. YIKES… >

15. News is breaking that Florence is now Cat. 4., possibly the strongest hurricane to hit the US in a long time. Some places are being ordered to evacuate–if any of you live in these areas, heed those orders! Go to designated shelters if you don’t have relatives or a place to stay elsewhere.

Also, there are always some idiots who go to the beach to see the hurricane as it gets closer–don’t do that! Winds can blow debris at you, the surf could come up unexpectedly and sweep you out to sea. No selfie or thrill-seeking is worth risking your life. Evacuate. And stay away until it’s safe to return.

16. Eric and all,

Florence is going to drown my hometown of Roanoke,VA where one model predicts a bullseye of heavy rain over it. I think of Eric’s earlier prediction of a Katrina-like event again. We had a catastrophic flood in 1985 where 7 inches of rain caused 20 ft. of flooding. This is three times as bad. I have been warning as many people in Roanoke and the three states. Pray for VA, NC, and SC.

• Professorkemp,
      Will say prayer…are you worried about mudslide or Landslide? You are near mountains/ hills?
      I am concerned for Virginia Beach..A.R.E. (right on the coast…)

Happy that you are warning people…Spirit will help move the awake ones !
      ⚠️⚠️⚠️🔦🔦🔦

• Thank you so much for all of your prayers. Now the storm has shifted and has the heaviest rain on Charlotte NC, which is another close relative and many friends, not to mention one of my alma maters and a church I dearly love. This cleaning must happen. I pray for the saints and all the children of God. I hear ya about VA Beach. I am a native VA’an, so almost all my family and friends live in VA/NC/SC. It’s quite horrifying. But this cleaning needs to happen. And yes, thanks to Spirit. Let s/he who has ears, let them hear.

17. Eric,SWC,

Excerpt..
    AccuWeather meteorologist Brett Rossi said the ground in North and South Carolina and Virginia is already saturated from recent rains. Rivers are high, and the storm will be moving slowly when it arrives, exacerbating the danger, Rossi told USA TODAY.

“This is very scary rain event potentially setting up this week,” Rossi said. “Florence could dump a foot of rain in places that cannot handle it, making for a very scary flooding situation in some areas.”

Some portions of the Carolinas could see as much as 30 to 40 inches of rain from Florence, the National Weather Service said, which would lead to river flooding that “could last for days or weeks” after the storm. The Weather Channel warned of a “disastrous” level of flooding for parts of the area.

See article..

One million flee.

18. Pingback: Hurricane Florence | World Predictions

19. Eric, on News target website it states that 12 neuclear power plants are in the direct path of hurricane in Carolinas. And that it may affect cooling mechanisms..Maybe the melting core you saw?? Im sorry I don’t know how to forward articles, but google newstarget and it should come up. I know you had a post about melting metal and something awhile back. Thought this might be relavant.

20. Pingback: Prediction: Hurricane Florence P2 | World Predictions